System Administration for IBM Informix Dynamic Server V10
- Exam Number/Code : 000-917
- Exam Name : System Administration for IBM Informix Dynamic Server V10
- Questions and Answers : 146 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-917 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-917 Test Engine
Free 000-917 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-917 exam (System Administration for IBM Informix Dynamic Server V10). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-917 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-917 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-917 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-917 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-917 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-917 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-917 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-917 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-917 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-917 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-917 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-917 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-917 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-917 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-917 Exam. The 000-917 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-917 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-917 Exam will provide you with free 000-917 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-917 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-917 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-917 exam | 000-917 pdf exam | 000-917 braindumps | 000-917 study guides | 000-917 trainning materials | 000-917 simulations | 000-917 testing engine | 000-917 vce | 000-917 torrent | 000-917 dumps | free download 000-917 | 000-917 practice exam | 000-917 preparation files | 000-917 questions | 000-917 answers.
How to pass your 000-917 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-917 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-917
Title : System Administration for IBM Informix Dynamic Server V10
1. Following are outputs of 'onstat -k' and 'onstat -u' command:
Users are reporting that they cannot access a table because they are getting errors indicating that the table is locked. The Lock address 'a155380' is holding a lock on the table. What is the session id for lock address 'a155380'?
2. To specify which configuration file to use, the ONCONFIG environment variable must be set to the:
A. name of the configuration file to use.
B. path of the configuration file to use.
C. path and name of the configuration file to use.
D. $INFORMIXDIR/etc directory where the configuration file will be located.
3. In which of the following situations is a checkpoint requested?
A. When the logical logs are filled
B. When the physical log file is 75% full
C. When a buffered-logging database is created
D. When the value of the LTXHWM configuration parameter is passed
4. A database server has been running for days but after monthly reports were run, the following message appeared in the online.log:
12:25:01 Memory allocation error
Which of the following most likely caused the error?
A. The DS_TOTAL_MEMORY has been reached.
B. The swap space on the computer has been set too high.
C. An operating system limit on shared memory has been reached.
D. The BUFFERS and SHMVIRTSIZE configuration parameters are larger than the maximum segment size allowed.
5. Querying the sysmaster database table sysdatabases returns a row with a value of 1 for is_logging and a value of 0 for is_buff_log and is_ansi; What is the current log status of the database?
B. Not logged
C. Buffered logging
D. Unbuffered logging
6. Given the following information collected by the 'onstat -d' command:
What type of dbspace is the 'temp_space2' dbspace?
A. Blob dbspace
B. Normal dbspace
C. Mirrored dbspace
D. Temporary dbspace
7. The following error message appears in the database server message log:
09:28:43 Aborting Long Transaction: tx 0xa43c728 username: sallyr uid: 200
This transaction has rolled back. Which of the following best describes the situation in the error message?
A. A transaction has spanned multiple logical-log files and has caused the logical-log files to fill to 100% full.
B. A transaction has caused the physical-log file to fill to the percentage indicated by the LTXHWM configuration parameter.
C. A transaction has caused a single logical-log file to fill to the percentage indicated by the LTXHWM configuration parameter.
D. A transaction starting in the oldest log is open, and the percentage of logical-log files filled has passed the LTXHWM configuration parameter.
8. A Database Administrator is configuring the NETTYPE configuration parameter to set the number of poll threads for shared memory connections. The administrator would like to allow 100 users, 2 poll threads, and run the poll threads on a CPU VP. Based on the above information, the Database Administrator should configure the NETTYPE parameter with which of the following entries?
9. Which of the following best describes external backups on the IBM Informix Dynamic Server?
A. An external backup allows backups using onbar or ontape; database transactions are active during external backups.
B. An external backup allows backups using onbar or ontape; database transactions are suspended during external backups.
C. An external backup allows backups using operating system or third-party utilities; transactions are active during external backups.
D. An external backup allows backups using operating system or third-party utilities; transactions are suspended during external backups.
10. Images with an average size of 50 bytes are to be stored as large objects in the database. For a database server that uses a 4KB page size, which of the following methods should be used to store the large objects and utilize disk space most efficiently?
A. Create a normal dbspace to store the large objects.
B. Create a blobspace with a 2KB blobpage size to store the large objects.
C. Create a blobspace with an 8KB blobpage size to store the large objects.
D. Create a blobspace with a 16KB blobpage size to store the large objects.
11. A database server is experiencing slow query response times. Operating system utilities show that all 6 CPUs are at around 50% utilization. There are currently 4 CPU VPs configured on the database server. Of the following, which is the most probable change that could be made to correct this problem?
A. Add more AIO VPs.
B. Add more CPU VPs.
C. Turn on Processor Affinity.
D. Add more physical processors to the machine.
12. A Database Administrator needs to know the physical location of a table. Which of the following commands would show this information?
A. oncheck -pe
B. oncheck -pr
C. oncheck -pR
D. oncheck -pp
13. A Database Administrator is configuring the files to establish network connections on a UNIX system, which uses a sockets interface and a TCP/IP protocol.
The DBSERVERNAME configuration parameter has been set to 'dbserver1' and the name of the UNIX host machine is 'chicago1'. The service name used is 'sqlexec'.
Which of the following entries in the sqlhosts file should be used?
A. chicago1 sqlexec dbserver1 onsoctcp
B. chicago1 onsoctcp dbserver1 sqlexec
C. dbserver1 onsoctcp sqlexec chicago1
D. dbserver1 onsoctcp chicago1 sqlexec
14. A dbspace was recently added to a database server. Which of the following commands will help identify whether disk layout problems exist as a result of adding the dbspace?
A. onstat -g iob
B. onstat -g iov
C. onstat -g iof
D. onstat -g glo
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1