IBM Tivoli Netoool/OMNIbus V7.2 Implementation
- Exam Number/Code : 000-933
- Exam Name : IBM Tivoli Netoool/OMNIbus V7.2 Implementation
- Questions and Answers : 114 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-933 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-933 Test Engine
Free 000-933 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-933 exam (IBM Tivoli Netoool/OMNIbus V7.2 Implementation). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-933 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-933 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-933 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-933 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-933 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-933 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-933 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-933 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-933 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-933 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-933 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-933 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-933 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-933 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-933 Exam. The 000-933 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-933 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-933 Exam will provide you with free 000-933 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-933 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-933 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-933 exam | 000-933 pdf exam | 000-933 braindumps | 000-933 study guides | 000-933 trainning materials | 000-933 simulations | 000-933 testing engine | 000-933 vce | 000-933 torrent | 000-933 dumps | free download 000-933 | 000-933 practice exam | 000-933 preparation files | 000-933 questions | 000-933 answers.
How to pass your 000-933 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-933 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-933
Title : IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.2 Implementation
1. Which two configuration modes are used to run an Oracle gateway? (Choose Two.)
2. A government institution is interested in monitoring their Oracle-based internally developed applications with the Tivoli Netcool suite. They only allow secure, encrypted communications between components of the solution.
Which procedure should the institution implement to ensure secure communication is implemented?
A. No additional procedures are necessary, as there is documentation stating encryption is supported by both applications.
B. They only need to implement SSL between the internally developed Oracle applications and a Netcool probe since the default configuration communicates with the ObjectServer using encryption methods.
C. They should set up network equipment to enforce routing policies between the internally developed Oracle applications and the Netcool since encryption is not supported with the Tivoli Netcool probe communication libraries.
D. They should test communications between the internally developed Oracle applications and the Netcool suite by running a probe local to the host where the database is located and configuring the probe to run in secure mode and establish an SSL session with the ObjectServer.
3. Your customer wants to install the IBM Tivoli Netcool Suite on AIX.
What is the default installation location of Netcool Omnibus on AIX?
4. Which two properties must be set to enable a bidirectional gateway to maintain two ObjectServers synchronized? (Choose Two.)
D. Gate.ObjectServerB. TblReplicateDefFile
E. Gate.ObjectServerA. RefreshCacheOnUpdate
5. Which three pieces of information are required to generate a working ObjectServer interfaces. file. (Choose Three.)
A. A server hostname
B. ObjectServer name
C. ObjectServer password
D. ObjectServer username
E. A resolvable server hostname
F. Port that the ObjectServer should run on
6. When configuring the Uni-directional Gateway between a master ObjectServer and a Desktop ObjectServer, the gateway map file needs to be modified to populate the Desktop ObjectServer alerts.status field MasterSerial.
What is the purpose of this action?
A. to provide identification of which ObjectServer first received the event
B. to provide unique identification of the events in the master ObjectServer
C. to ensure that when the ObjectServer is started, it functions as a Desktop ObjectServer
D. to ensure that any connected client recognizes that the ObjectServer is functioning as a Desktop ObjectServer
7. What is the proper syntax for calling procedure jinsert?
A. ./jinsert (old.Serial, $user.userid, gettime(), *string)
B. exec jinsert (old.serial, %user.userid, getdate(), %string)
C. execute jinsert (old.Serial, %user.user_id, getdate(), 'string');
D. begin execute jinsert (old.Serial, %user.user_id, timestampe(), '$string');
8. If a probe patch needs to be removed or backed out, the following command can be used:
How can you determine the patch_ID needed by the nco_patch utility?
A. You run the command $OMNIHOME/install/nco_patch -print=short.
B. You look up the name of the patch in the .pdf documentation for the probe.
C. The name of the patch_ID is the same as the name of the probe executable.
D. You run the command $OMNIHOME/bin/nco_id for a list of installed packages.
9. Which syntax is used to determine which options are available for the INSTALL utility?
A. ./INSTALL -info
B. ./INSTALL -help
C. ./INSTALL props
D. ./INSTALL -options
10. A common user requirement is to provide a "north-bound" interface from the Netcool ObjectServer to a third-party Network Management System. This is used to pass event data from the Netcool ObjectServer to the third-party system.
Which component of Netcool can be used to satisfy this requirement?
A. TL1 TSM
B. socket probe
C. SNMP gateway
D. generic log file probe
11. A large service provider with one NOC at a central Data Center and several Business Silo's spread across the nation adding up to 60 native desktop clients. The customer does not want to maintain desktop Object Servers. What is the best solution architecture for this environment.
A. two high capacity servers running Object Servers that support event collection and support the NOC users
B. a single low capacity server running an Object Server, all event collection and display is done from this server
C. a tiered architecture where one Object Server is collecting events and running automations and another Object Server to support the NOC users
D. a tiered architecture with a single Object Server for event collection, and heavy use NOC users are using desktop object servers, all other users use the single Object Server
12. How do you change the default installation location for IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus v7.2?
A. You use the command line override to the Common Installer.
B. You check the Verbose Install option in the Common Installer GUI.
C. You extract the .jar files and move the contents to the desired location.
D. The directory cannot be changed during installation and must be modified afterwards.
13. The customer needs to manage a nationwide network. To minimize network traffic across WAN links, Collection ObjectServers will be deployed toward the edges of the networks at regional data centers. Aggregation and Display ObjectServers will be located in a central location. Bi-directional gateways, running on the collection server, connect the collection and aggregation ObjectServers. There are firewalls between the regional data centers (collection ObjectServers) and the central location (aggregation ObjectServers).
Which of the following ports must be opened in the firewall to enable alarm data to be transferred from the Collection ObjectServers to the Aggregation ObjectServers? (Choose Two.)
A. The port on which the display ObjectServer is running.
B. The port on which the collection ObjectServer is running.
C. The IDUC port that the aggregation ObjectServer is using.
D. The port on which the aggregation ObjectServer is running.
E. SNMP port so that the SNMP gateway can forward events as traps.
14. Probe patches for Windows are delivered with which file extension?