System i Administrator V5.07.11
- Exam Number/Code : 000-971
- Exam Name : System i Administrator V5.07.11
- Questions and Answers : 138 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-971 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-971 Test Engine
Free 000-971 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-971 exam (System i Administrator V5.07.11). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-971 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-971 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-971 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-971 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-971 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-971 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-971 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-971 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-971 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-971 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-971 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-971 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-971 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-971 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-971 Exam. The 000-971 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-971 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-971 Exam will provide you with free 000-971 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-971 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-971 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-971 exam | 000-971 pdf exam | 000-971 braindumps | 000-971 study guides | 000-971 trainning materials | 000-971 simulations | 000-971 testing engine | 000-971 vce | 000-971 torrent | 000-971 dumps | free download 000-971 | 000-971 practice exam | 000-971 preparation files | 000-971 questions | 000-971 answers.
How to pass your 000-971 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-971 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-971
Title : System I Administrator v5.07.11
1. A system has the following backup strategy implemented:
- A full system backup, including data queue and output queue entries, is run weekly.
- A daily backup is run on the remaining days of the week using SAVCHGOBJ to capture all changed objects.
Which of the following objects will be omitted from the daily save?
A. Spooled files added since the full backup.
B. Data queues created since the full backup.
C. Output queues created since the full backup.
D. Data queue entries added since the full backup.
2. An administrator has accidentally disabled the QSECOFR service profile for SST. What is required to re-enable the service profile?
A. Re-install the base SLIC (microcode) from tape.
B. Sign onto the system as QSECOFR and use the CHGDSTPWD command with *ENABLE.
C. Sign into SST with the 11111111 profile. Re-enable the QSECOFR service profile.
D. Force DST from the control panel. Sign into DST as QSECOFR and re-enable the profile.
3. Which of the following describes a PTF that can be applied without a system IPL?
A. A Standard PTF
B. A Permament PTF
C. A Temporary PTF
D. An Immediate PTF
4. An administrator has set up the backup strategy as follows:
Each weekend a SAVSYS and SAVLIB *NONSYS are performed.
Each night during the week the command SAVCHGOBJ OBJ(*ALL) LIB(*ALLUSR) DEV(TAP01) REFDATE(*SAVLIB) is run.
If on Wednesday a new library is created but not saved, what will happen on that night's SAVCHGOBJ for the new library?
A. The library and the objects will be saved.
B. The library and the objects will be skipped.
C. Only the objects in the library will be saved and not the library.
D. Only the Library will be saved, unless OBJTYPE(*OBJ) is added to the command.
5. Users are complaining that their PC-based application, which connects to the System i using JDBC, has gotten progressively slower when initially connecting to the System i. The number of users for this application has been increasing recently. The PC and Network support departments report no problems. How can the time required for the users' JDBC jobs to start be decreased?
A. Change the duplex setting on the line description from *HALF to *FULL.
B. Move the QZOSIGNON prestart jobs from the QUSRWRK subsystem to the QCMN subsystem.
C. Increase the amount of memory and the maximum number of active jobs for the QSYSWRK subsystem.
D. Increase the "Initial number of jobs" and the "Additional number of jobs" for the QZDASOINIT prestart job.
6. The job tables must be compressed at the next IPL. Which of the following will accomplish this?
A. CHGIPLA CPRJOBTBL(*IPL)
B. CHGIPLA CPRJOBTBL(*NEXT)
C. PWRDWNSYS CPRJOBTBL(*ALL)
D. PWRDWNSYS CPRJOBTBL(*NEXT)
7. An i5/OS system has two fibre channel adapters connected to two tape drives in a 3584 tape library. Work with Media Library Media shows the same tape volumes in each of two tape libraries. A backup fails indicating no expired media is available. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the problem?
A. The media is in category *SHARE400.
B. The media is assigned to the wrong library name.
C. The media library name used in the backup is not varied on.
D. The logical tape library has not been assigned to both tape drives.
8. The system attention light is illuminated on the front panel of a non-partitioned system but the system is still operating. Where should the administrator go to find the source of the problem and turn the attention light off?
A. Use WRKHDWRSC *ERROR
B. Use DSPMSG QSYSOPR and use F16
C. Use the Hardware Service Manager in SST.
D. Use WRKPRB and use F16, Report Prepared Problems
9. An Administrator wants to change the configuration of the telnet server using System i Navigator. After expanding My Connections -> Server, which of the following procedures accomplish this?
A. Network -> Servers -> TCP/IP. Right-click the TELNET server and select Properties from the drop down window.
B. Remote Access Services -> Servers. Right-click the TELNET server and select Properties from the drop down window.
C. Configuration and Service -> Servers. Right-click the TELNET server and select Properties from the drop down window.
D. Network -> TCP/IP Configuration -> Servers. Right-click the TELNET server and select Properties from the drop down window.
10. Which of the following lists potential job status values when using the WRKUSRJOB command?
A. JOBQ, ACTIVE, OUTQ
B. JOBQ, SUBSYSTEM, ACTIVE-TO-INELIGIBLE
C. JOB INITIALIZATION, PRESTART, AUTOSTART
D. WAIT-TO-ACTIVE, ACTIVE, ACTIVE-TO-INELIGIBLE
11. Database operations are slower on Monday mornings and speed up throughout the week. The system is IPLed every Sunday evening. Which of the following is the most likely explanation for this behavior?
A. The system's IPL attribute CHKJOBTBL is set to *ALL.
B. The system is performing periodic data integrity checks after each IPL.
C. The system builds temporary indexes during first access of files after each IPL.
D. The files being accessed must be converted to the system's defined CCSID after each IPL.
12. A 550 with two active processors has two partitions. Each partition has one capped, shared processor with one virtual processor. The first partition runs Domino and Apache while the second runs Websphere and PHP. Performance in both partitions is not what was expected. Which of the following configuration changes will improve performance?
A. Change the processors to be uncapped.
B. Change the processors to be dedicated.
C. Change the memory allocation to *Dynamic.
D. Increase the virtual processors for each partition.
13. Internal audit is planning a security audit next month. The system administrator has been given the task to prepare the system for the audit. Which of the following commands is used to set security features to the IBM recommended values?
14. A system has high database disk activity and low CPU utilization. Which of the following is the least disruptive approach to improving the overall system performance?
A. Activate Expert Cache.
B. Run RCLSTG SELECT(*DBXREF).
C. Set System value QPFRADJ to 2.
D. Install additional disk drives.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1