Power Systems Sales for the IBM I Operating System
- Exam Number/Code : 000-973
- Exam Name : Power Systems Sales for the IBM I Operating System
- Questions and Answers : 63 Q&As
- Update Time: 2014-01-10
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-973 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-973 Test Engine
Free 000-973 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-973 exam (Power Systems Sales for the IBM I Operating System). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-973 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-973 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-973 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-973 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-973 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-973 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-973 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-973 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-973 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-973 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-973 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-973 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-973 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-973 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-973 Exam. The 000-973 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-973 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-973 Exam will provide you with free 000-973 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-973 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-973 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-973 exam | 000-973 pdf exam | 000-973 braindumps | 000-973 study guides | 000-973 trainning materials | 000-973 simulations | 000-973 testing engine | 000-973 vce | 000-973 torrent | 000-973 dumps | free download 000-973 | 000-973 practice exam | 000-973 preparation files | 000-973 questions | 000-973 answers.
How to pass your 000-973 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-973 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-973
Title : Power Systems Sales for the IBM i Operating System
1. A prospect wants to simplify IT operations and storage management administration. Which IBM i features should be presented?
A. Web-based Performance Data Investigator.
B. IBM i on POWER blades with Virtual I/O partitions.
C. PowerHA Cluster Manager (HASM) and PowerHA iCluster.
D. Virtual IBM i partitions and storage space snapshots.
2. A midsized company currently has a POWER5 550. They want to better control the complexity and high IT costs associated with having added low-end x86 type servers running Java and Linux based workloads. They are currently at V5R4M5 and plan to upgrade to IBM i V6.1. Which of the following should be proposed?
A. IBM BladeCenter
B. IBM Systems Director
C. Integrated xSeries Servers (IXS)
D. Management Central for POWER Systems
3. A pharmaceutical company has 100 users supported by a Windows-based ERP solution. The IT Manager wants to replace their financial software because it is not compatible with the company's European site operations. Which of the following approaches should be taken with this prospect?
A. Provide an extensive list Financial Software that runs on IBM i including the multicurrency support capability of V6.1.
B. Present an overview of the System i hardware and IBM i V6.1 capabilities and functionality as it relates to ERP solutions.
C. Set up a meeting to define a scope of their IT refresh project including budget, timeline, decision makers and approval process.
D. Develop an overall IT Strategic Plan for this company which includes IBM Bio Science Industry metrics using the IBM Solution Selling methodology.
4. A food distribution company failed their IT audit because the company could not prove to the auditors their data was secure. Which of the following solutions should be suggested to resolve this issue?
A. Enhanced IBM Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software solution.
B. Implement the IBM i V6.1 Data Integrity and Security Licensed Program Product.
C. Encrypted BRMS backup solution for user data to physical or virtual tape devices.
D. Install IBM i V6.1 Advanced Virtualization Software which masks and cloaks backup data without impacting user access.
5. A prospect is concerned about maximizing return on IT investments. Which new features of IBM i V6.1 should be emphasized?
A. Advanced virtualization, SAN Integration, Active Energy Manager.
B. Single level storage, Object based architecture, Work Management features.
C. Hypervisor LPARs, Solaris OS container support, DB2 for IBM i enhancements.
D. TSM Encryption enhancements, Web-based systems management, COBOL improvements.
6. Which business benefits should be presented to the CFO of a Power Systems prospect?
A. ROI, reduced TCO, reduced deployment time.
B. Cache-less disk, greater throughput, and network integration
C. Disk Virtualization Gen 4: Eliminates outages due to disk failure.
D. Full integration of the HMC and IBM i, enabling automatic PTF and operating system version upgrades.
7. The CIO of a bank is concerned about personally identifiable information resident on disk. Which of the following options introduced at IBM i V6.1 should be investigated?
A. IBM i Encrypted ASP Enablement
B. IBM Secure Perspectives for System i
C. IBM i Database Encryption Exit points
D. IBM i Cryptography Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
8. A Power Systems 520 customer has approximately 6 TB of disk and 2 LPARs.
The production LPAR P1 hosts the customers manufacturing application.
LPAR P2 hosts the test/development environment.
Due to changing business requirements, the customer cannot risk any outage on the production LPAR and has decided to implement a High Availability/Disaster Recovery (HA/DR) solution.
Which solution provides the most reliable and cost effective HA/DR solution?
A. Install a second 520 at the same location and implement HA/DR software.
B. Install a second 520 at a secondary location and implement HA/DR software.
C. Use the test/dev LPAR to host the HA environment and implement HA/DR software between P1 and P2.
D. Expand the current server to host a third LPAR P3 for the HA environment and implement HA/DR software between P1 and P3.
9. A customer's data center has multiple stand-alone Windows and Linux-based servers. This customer has limited physical space and complains of having to spend much of their time in system administration. Which of the following will address this customer's needs and provided the lowest TCO?
A. Convert all applications to a Linux based server environment.
B. Consolidate all storage onto a DS8300 to lower overall disk costs.
C. Suggest rack mounted Windows servers to free up floor space and simplify system administration.
D. Consolidate onto Power Systems with IBM i hosting Linux partitions and iSCSI attached Windows blades.
10. A prospect is concerned about managing system growth, complexity and security. What enhanced IBM i V6.1 features should be presented?
A. DB2 Web Query and PowerHA (HASM)
B. Active Energy Manager and iSCSI Integration
C. Browser-based management tools and encryption
D. Optimized Java Performance and integrated web services
11. A customer with two model 820s and 14 older Windows servers has a requirement to refresh the servers due to growing workload demands. Which of the following provides the most cost-effective solution?
A. Power 520 with IXAs to replace Windows servers
B. Power 550 with iSCSI attached SAN and BladeCenter
C. BladeCenter H with Blades for IBM i and Windows using VMWare
D. BladeCenter S with Blades for IBM i and Windows using VMWare
12. Which of the following defines Reserved Capacity on demand?
A. Prepaid capacity on demand for processor(s)
B. Prepaid capacity on demand for processor(s) or memory
C. 30-days maximum prepaid capacity on demand for processor(s)
D. 30-days maximum prepaid capacity on demand for processor(s) or memory
13. A customer with a i5/OS V5R4 is concerned about the security of the data on their full-system backup tapes. Which of the following solutions should be recommended to this customer?
A. Tivoli Storage Manager
B. Native i5/OS encryption function in V5R4
C. Virtual tapes to encrypted independent ASP
D. IBM i V6.1 - Encrypted Backup Enablement option
14. Which of the following features would accelerate the decision to upgrade to IBM i V6.1 for a V5R4 customer in the banking industry?
A. Additional ISV solution packages
B. Encrypted BRMS backups of user data
C. Availability of IBM Director for IBM i
D. Trial Capacity on Demand available in all LPARs