Test 990, IBM WebSphere Bus Modeler Adv V6.0, Bus Anl+Design
- Exam Number/Code : 000-990
- Exam Name : Test 990, IBM WebSphere Bus Modeler Adv V6.0, Bus Anl+Design
- Questions and Answers : 128 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-990 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-990 Test Engine
Free 000-990 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-990 exam (Test 990, IBM WebSphere Bus Modeler Adv V6.0, Bus Anl+Design). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-990 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-990 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-990 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-990 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-990 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-990 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-990 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-990 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-990 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-990 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-990 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-990 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-990 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-990 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-990 Exam. The 000-990 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-990 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-990 Exam will provide you with free 000-990 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-990 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-990 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-990 exam | 000-990 pdf exam | 000-990 braindumps | 000-990 study guides | 000-990 trainning materials | 000-990 simulations | 000-990 testing engine | 000-990 vce | 000-990 torrent | 000-990 dumps | free download 000-990 | 000-990 practice exam | 000-990 preparation files | 000-990 questions | 000-990 answers.
How to pass your 000-990 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-990 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-990
Title : Test 990, IBM WebSphere Bus Modeler Adv V6.0, Bus Anl+Design
1. To properly model a business process, several models are required. These include Organization, Process, Data and Resource models. When approaching the resource model, the analyst must keep in mind that the resource model does which of the following?
A. Defines the resource types and instances associated to the model
B. Defines the view of resources used within a business process
C. Defines and identifies the structure of associated resources
D. Defines resource utilization levels, as well as cost and cycle time calculations
2. A fire department is trying to project costs for the coming year. They know that a business analyst has built a business model for processing emergencies. There is a requirement for 3 Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) to be available 24 hours each day. The department wants to know what the cost of the EMTs will be. The business analyst can help the department by providing which of the following reports?
A. Dynamic Analysis - Process Cost Report
B. Dynamic Analysis - Process Resource Allocation Report
C. Static Analysis - Resource Cost Report
D. Static Analysis - Activity Cost and Duration
3. Which of the following is the BEST approach for comparing the performance of different versions of the same process model?
A. Use the change management repository, and run a compare to determine the changes from the older to the newer.
B. Use the change management repository, and activate the comparison analysis.
C. Use the simulation results from the two versions of the same process model, and run the comparative analysis from static analysis.
D. Use the simulation results from the two versions, and activate the comparison analysis from dynamic analysis.
4. Click the Exhibit button.
A simulation is run on the process shown in the diagram. The results of 100 tokens being passed in the simulation is also shown. Which of the following is true based upon the simulation results?
A. The simulation engine did not successfully complete processing of all 100 tokens.
B. The decision is being made inclusively.
C. The simulation engine is not distributing the tokens as the percentages on the branches of the decision indicate
D. Task 2,3,4 are not executing simultaneously.
5. Click the Exhibit button.
Each task in the process has the same processing time. Each task is accomplished with the same individual resource. In the Save Records task, the time required of the resource exceeds the processing time. In the Update Information task, the resources time required equals the processing time. Given the simulation results, which two of the following measures remain constant during the running of the process simulation?
A. Shortage duration
B. Elapsed duration
C. Delay duration
D. Working duration
E. Allocation duration
6. An analyst would like to calculate the average duration of a select set of non-contiguous tasks in a linear process. Which of the following is the quickest, most accurate method to get this information over several simulation runs?
A. Use the simulation results to get the average duration of each of the selected tasks and manually sum them.
B. Run the process activities total time report.
C. Set classifiers on selected tasks and run the process classifier cost and duration report.
D. Run the activity duration report and add selected task durations manually.
7. Click the Exhibit button.
A simulation has been set to run 100 tokens. When reviewing results, it appears that the simulation has counted 200 tokens for the task "Route Application." The doubling of the tokens was caused by "AND" statements (rather than an "OR" statement) for the output of the Process "Receive Application from Agent" and the input for "Process Applications." Once this has been corrected, what else must be changed for the process to run correctly?
A. Set the two Stop Nodes in "Receive Application from Agent" to End Nodes.
B. Set the "Method of Selecting an output Path" to "Based on an expression" in the General Tab of the simulation snapshot attributes.
C. Set the input logic for the task "Route Application" to "OR" rather than "AND."
D. Replace the Join with a Merge object.
8. Activity throughput analysis provides the capability to analyze the production capability of an activity, which is the amount of work each activity can perform for a given period of time. The throughput analysis provides each of the following, EXCEPT:
A. the maximum attainable throughput for the activity if all available quantities of this bulk resource or role in the project are assigned to this activity.
B. any notes generated by the analysis relating to the requirement.
C. the maximum sustainable throughput for the activity based on the highest value calculated for Throughput or Maximum Throughput Due to Resource or Role.
D. the maximum throughput for the activity based on the highest value calculated for Throughput or Maximum Throughput Due to Resource or Role.
9. A business analyst redesigned a model, ran a simulation, and completed analysis for validation. Next, the analyst can use the Process Comparison to:
A. Determine the degrees of improvement for various alternative solutions based on various analyses.
B. Use a spreadsheet to perform additional analyses on key features and attributes of the process model.
C. Determine changes in resource allocation and availability.
D. Determine the versions of the process being compared.
10. Which of the following reports would give the BEST comprehensive evaluation for the cost of a process?
A. Static Analysis Resource Cost
B. Static Analysis Activity Cost and Duration
C. Dynamic Analysis Process Instance Cost
D. Dynamic Analysis Process Cost
11. Click the Exhibit button.
The manufacturing process for a widget is shown in the exhibit. The process consists of 3 steps: drill, bend and de-burr. There is a jig that is required for the drilling task. The output shown in the process instances summary confirms which of the following problems in the process?
A. There are insufficient resources to keep up with manufacturing demand.
B. The tasks must not be sequential.
C. The order of the tasks is incorrect.
D. Bad data modeling practices are causing unexpected process simulation results.
E. The specified duration of each task is too long.
12. An analyst is reviewing a process model and wants to validate that every task has resources assigned to it. To accelerate the validation, the analyst chooses to use the Swimlane layout functionality. After viewing the appropriate Swimlane layouts, the analyst incorrectly assumes the model is incomplete because various tasks fall in the Unassigned lane. Given that every task has a resource assigned to it, which statement accurately disproves the analysts assumption?
A. The Swimlane functionality only supports lanes defined by individual resources.
B. The Swimlane functionality only supports lanes defined by bulk resources.
C. Resources must be assigned to a tasks role to show as a Swimlane.
D. Individual and bulk resources cannot be viewed simultaneously in the same Swimlane layout.
13. To validate a process model, an analyst sets up simulation for 100 tokens to be passed into a process. The task chart can be used to determine which of the following?
A. The distributions and the total instances that each task has been hit.
B. The total instances that each task has been hit and the average duration of each instance.
C. The distributions and the path of each token per instance activation.
D. The total instances and the instances a token was routed from one path to the next.
14. Click the Exhibit button.
The exhibit shows the task list for a simulation that was run with 10 tokens. Notice the note "Simulation finished but all tasks were not completed." The dialogue below appears when the details link is selected. Only one token passed through the first task and then Task:3. Then the simulation apparently halted and then timed out. The BEST solution to this problem would be which of the following?
A. Resolve inconsistencies in the Data Model.
B. Add a merge to join the paths through Task:2 and Task:3.
C. Modify the input criteria of Task:4 to use OR instead of AND.
D. Apply user input that the simulation is waiting for.