IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.1.System Administration
- Exam Number/Code : 000-995
- Exam Name : IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.1.System Administration
- Questions and Answers : 105 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-995 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-995 Test Engine
Free 000-995 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-995 exam (IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.1.System Administration). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-995 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-995 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-995 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-995 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-995 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-995 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-995 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-995 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-995 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-995 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-995 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-995 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-995 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-995 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-995 Exam. The 000-995 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-995 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-995 Exam will provide you with free 000-995 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-995 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-995 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-995 exam | 000-995 pdf exam | 000-995 braindumps | 000-995 study guides | 000-995 trainning materials | 000-995 simulations | 000-995 testing engine | 000-995 vce | 000-995 torrent | 000-995 dumps | free download 000-995 | 000-995 practice exam | 000-995 preparation files | 000-995 questions | 000-995 answers.
How to pass your 000-995 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-995 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-995
Title : IBM WebSphere Process Server V6.1.System Administration
1. Which application checks that a WebSphere Process Server installation has completed successfully?
A. First Steps Console
B. Profile Management Tool
C. IBM Installation Manager
D. Installation Verification Tool
2. While trying to use the Business Process Choreographer Explorer, a system administrator receives the following error: CWWBU0001E: "A communication error occurred when the BFMConnection function was called" Which action should the administrator take to solve this problem?
A. Restart the server.
B. Verify the administrative security settings.
C. Verify the business process container is running.
D. Launch a new Business Process Choreographer Explorer window.
3. A company wants to create a clustered topology for a set of applications that use BPEL processes. The deployment manager has already been successfully created. The next task is to create the profile for the first node for the cluster. The administrator runs the Profile Management Tool to begin the process. After the Welcome screen, the Environment Selection panel is displayed with options.
Which option should the administrator select?
A. Custom Profile
B. Application server
C. Deployment manager
D. WebSphere Process Server
E. WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB)
F. Cell (deployment manager and a federated application server)
4. A system administrator has enabled Audit Logging and Common Event Infrastructure (CEI) Logging for both the Business Flow Manager (BFM) and the Human Task Manager (HTM). During the execution of a business process and human task, the administrator observes the following exceptions:
CEMEM0003E: The specified emitter factory was not found in JNDI
CWWBE0013E: An error occurred during the event handling of 'processStarted' in the observer plug-in type
com. ibm.bpe.events.sop. exceptions. StateObserverPluginRuntimeException:
CWWBP0011E: An exception occurred while obtaining an event factory.
Which action should the system administrator take to resolve this problem?
A. Restart the event factory.
B. Verify CEI is installed and properly configured.
C. Disable audit logging and enable only CEI logging for the server.
D. Restart the Business Process Choreographer and human task containers.
5. A company has an existing WebSphere Interchange Server V4.2.2 system. They are considering using WebSphere Process Server V6.1 to replace WebSphere Interchange Server. Which statement describes the migration path from WebSphere Interchange Server to WebSphere Process Server?
A. WebSphere Interchange Server V4.2.2 applications cannot be migrated to WebSphere Process Server V6.1.
B. The WebSphere Process Server installation wizard will detect WebSphere Interchange Server and give the option to upgrade.
C. The WebSphere Interchange Server artifacts are run through wizards to convert them to WebSphere Process Server artifacts.
D. Use the WebSphere Interchange Server provided tooling to export the application as EAR files that can run on WebSphere Process Server.
6. An error occurred while installing a business application using the Integrated Solutions Console. What is the recommended next step to address the problem?
A. Stop the server and delete the wstemp directory, then re-deploy the application.
B. Discard the changes on the master configuration and review the SystemOut.log file.
C. Re-package the application using the serviceDeploy tool followed by a re-installation.
D. Install the application on another set of servers to verify if this is a common issue.
7. A company has developed several applications containing mediation flows that utilize the message logger mediation primitive to track request and response messages flowing through their business processes. Which database will contain the messages generated by the mediation flow?
A. Common Database (WPRCSDB)
B. Messaging Engine Database (MEDB)
C. Service Integration Bus Database (SIDB)
D. Business Process Choreographer Database (BPEDB)
8. A company is in the process of migrating a cluster from WebSphere Process Server V0.2 to V1. Before all of the V0.2 cluster members have been migrated, an administrator attempts to deploy a BPEL application to this mixed cluster, but the deployment fails. What is causing the failure and which action should the administrator take?
A. Some of the WebSphere Process Server cluster members were not started. Ensure all cluster members are started.
B. The Business Process Container on all cluster members was not started. Start all Business Process Containers first.
C. BPEL applications cannot be deployed to a mixed version WebSphere Process Server cluster. Migrate the V6.0.2 cluster members first.
D. The administrator did not authenticate as a user with the necessary authority. Log in as a user in the Administrator role and re-install the application.
9. A company is installing WebSphere Process Server V6.1 and wants to have both WebSphere Process Server V6.1 servers and WebSphere Application Server V6.1 servers on the same machine. They have licenses and installation disks for both products. They also want to reduce the number of steps and resources required.
Which procedure accomplishes these goals?
A. Use both WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Process Server installers to create two installations in separate locations. The respective profiles will be created from each installation.
B. Use the WebSphere Process Server installer from the WebSphere Process Server disks. This will install a complete version of WebSphere Application Server. Both types of profiles can be created from the resulting installation.
C. Use the WebSphere Application Server installer first provided on the WebSphere Process Server disks. Use the WebSphere Process Server installer to add WebSphere Process Server functionality to the installation. Both types of profiles can be created from the resulting installation.
D. Use the WebSphere Application Server installer first from the WebSphere Application Server disks. Use the WebSphere Process Server installer to add WebSphere Process Server functionality to the installation. Both types of profiles can be created from the resulting installation.
10. The installation of a business integration application using the Integrated Solutions Console failed. The administrator has saved the changes to the master configuration after a problem was reported. Before the application can be re-deployed, which step has to be performed?
A. The application must be renamed to avoid a naming conflict during the next deployment phase.
B. The server must be re-cycled, during the stop phase the transaction log file must be cleaned.
C. Application relating SIB destinations and J2C activation specifications must be deleted manually.
D. The master configuration of the server must be restored, followed by a restart of the environment.
11. An administrator finished installing WebSphere Process Server V6.1 and is preparing to configure the Business Process Choreographer container. The Business Process Choreographer container will be configured via the bpeconfig.jacl script. The database the administrator wants to use is already in use by the company for mission critical processes and confidential company information. The database administrator is ready to configure the database for the Business Process Choreographer container to use, however they are very concerned about giving Business Process Choreographer the authority to create tables in the database.
Which action should the WebSphere Process Server administrator take to ensure that the tables are created correctly?
A. In the Business Process Choreographer Containers datasource configuration, ensure that the Create Tables option has been selected.
B. Send the sibDDLGenerator to the database administrator to allow the generation of the createSchema.sql script to create the tables.
C. When running the bpeconfig.jacl, set the -createDB option to no and following completion, supply the database administrator with the generated createSchema.sql script to create the tables.
D. When running the bpeconfig.jacl, set the -createDB option to no and following completion, use the sibDDLGenerator to generate the createSchema.sql script to supply to the database administrator.
12. A company has deployed a business process. A system administrator wants to view the events that are generated for the application using the Common Base Event Browser. However, when the developer created the application, event generation was not enabled. Which action should the system administrator take to dynamically enable Common Event Infrastructure (CEI) events for the application?
A. Enable the diagnostic trace service.
B. Change the log level details to Entry and Exit.
C. Change the WBILocationMonitor.CEI trace setting to Fine.
D. Update the .mon file that was deployed with the application for event generation.
13. An administrator is troubleshooting a failed event. After reading information about the event on the Failed Event Details page, the administrator examines the server's SystemOut.log and finds several error messages that seem to be related to the event. Which action should the administrator take next to gather more specific diagnostic information?
A. Restart the server from the command line using the-trace option.
B. Use the Failed Event Manager to resubmit the failed event with trace.
C. Use the Failed Event Manager to resubmit the event and examine the server's SystemErr.log.
D. Use the Business Process Choreographer Explorer to configure trace control and resubmit the event.
14. An administrator sees the following message in the process server's SystemOut.log:
"java.lang.ClassCastException: com.ibm.ws.bo.bomodel.impl. DynamicBusinessObjectlmpI incompatible with Java.util.Collection"
The administrator decides to enable server tracing to gather more detailed diagnostic data about the error message. How should the administrator enable server tracing?
A. Specify the trace string BOCore=all.
B. Specify the trace string com.ibm.bpe.*=finest.
C. Use the Log Analyzer to identify which components to trace.
D. Set the trace string as described in the IBM Support document for Business Objects.