Test996,IBM WebSphere MQ.V6.0.Solution Design
- Exam Number/Code : 000-996
- Exam Name : Test996,IBM WebSphere MQ.V6.0.Solution Design
- Questions and Answers : 49 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-996 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-996 Test Engine
Free 000-996 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-996 exam (Test996,IBM WebSphere MQ.V6.0.Solution Design). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-996 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-996 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-996 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-996 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-996 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-996 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-996 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-996 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-996 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-996 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-996 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-996 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-996 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-996 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-996 Exam. The 000-996 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-996 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-996 Exam will provide you with free 000-996 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-996 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-996 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-996 exam | 000-996 pdf exam | 000-996 braindumps | 000-996 study guides | 000-996 trainning materials | 000-996 simulations | 000-996 testing engine | 000-996 vce | 000-996 torrent | 000-996 dumps | free download 000-996 | 000-996 practice exam | 000-996 preparation files | 000-996 questions | 000-996 answers.
How to pass your 000-996 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-996 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-996
Title : Test996,IBM WebSphere MQ.V6.0.Solution Design
1. An organization will use WebSphere MQ to connect its central z/OS systems to its 20 branch offices. Each of the 20 offices runs applications on an AIX platform. The z/OS system supports two z/OS LPARs. One is for production and the other is for both development and testing. Separate AIX machines are available for production and testing and development. There will be individual queue managers supporting production, testing and development. Which of the following naming standards is MOST appropriate?
A. Channel names will be
B. z/OS queue manager names will be MQQx where x= P, T, or D for the Production, Testing, and Development environments.
C. AIX queue manager names will be AMQx where x= P, T, or D for the Production, Testing, and Development environments.
D. Applications will query a z/OS DB2 table for the name of the correct queue manager to use.
2. A company is creating a backup and recovery plan for a WebSphere MQ application to be implemented on a z/OS system. Which of the following is a disadvantage of a full backup?
A. A full backup requires dual logging.
B. A full backup requires more DASD space than a fuzzy backup.
C. A full backup page set cannot be used to recover if the logs are damaged or lost.
D. A full backup requires a queue manager shutdown.
3. An existing high volume WebSphere MQ for z/OS V6 application is changing data stored in messages from a COBOL Copybook format to XML format. There will be a delay before messages can be transmitted. The requirements specify that with move to XML, over 4GB of message data may now need to be held at one time. What action should be recommended?
A. These volumes are unacceptable to WebSphere MQ. Redesign the application.
B. The underlying page set should be resized to account for the new volumes.
C. A message exit should be written to compress data stored in the queues
D. Transmission queue maximum queue depth should be increased.
4. An application publishes documents in PDF format as WebSphere MQ RFH2 messages to a wide range of recipient platforms. Which of the following is critical to ensure the documents are processed correctly?
A. The National Language support on the recipient systems must match the code page with which the PDF document was created.
B. The message format in the MQMD must be specified as MQFMT_NONE.
C. The PDF document size must not exceed 4MB.
D. This is only supported on Windows platforms.
5. The WebSphere MQ client interface is popular in part because the client software is free, but this is offset by a number of functional limitations. When deciding whether to deploy an application with the client interface or with a local queue manager, these must be considered. Which of the following is NOT a limitation of the WebSphere MQ client?
A. Clients cannot be centrally managed by WebSphere MQ tooling.
B. In the event of a network outage it can be difficult to determine if the last API call was actually performed.
C. Data cannot be stored as messages by the client in the event of network outages.
D. Transactional processing with local units of work is not supported.
6. A financial institution needs to reliably transfer data between local and remote applications. This data is highly sensitive. It can only be available to the source and target applications, NOT even to MQ administrators. Which of the following actions is MOST appropriate to protect this sensitive data throughout the infrastructure?
A. Use the OAM to prevent unauthorized access of the data within the queues.
B. Use the SSL feature of the WebSphere MQ channels.
C. Provide channel exits to protect the data in transit between the applications.
D. Use an application level security package to protect the data.
7. Which of the following message standards is MOST appropriate for an enterprise that needs to tag each application message with a 48 byte identifier?
A. Use the CorrelId field in the MQMD.
B. Use the ReplyToQ field from the MQMD.
C. Use the CorrelId field in the transmission queue header (MQXQH).
D. Use a customer specified message header to precede application data.
8. After converting a file based solution to real time messaging, sales information is sent to a central queue from several branch offices. The information is structured as header, detail and trailer data. What is the BEST way to design this in terms of performance and code complexity?
A. Combine all header, detail and trailer information into a single message per sale.
B. Assign a higher priority to the header message to ensure it is retrieved first.
C. Assign a higher priority to the trailer message to ensure that the sales order is complete before starting to process the sale.
D. Code a unique MsgId value for all messages from the same branch.
9. In order to transfer very large data objects between systems, most current versions of WebSphere MQ can use reference messages. Which of the following BEST describes how this is done, on platforms where supported?
A. Channel message exits at both ends will attach/detach data of the object to/from the reference message, thus letting the data bypass the queues at both ends, and delivering a single reference message when complete.
B. The channel is configured with message exits at both ends, which apply powerful data compression algorithms based on parameters provided in the reference messages, thus reducing the overhead of queuing and transmission.
C. Reference messages are a way to specify parameters to the queue manager that enable it to effect the segmentation of very large messages transparently to the applications.
D. Such a feature does not exist in WebSphere MQ V6.0.
10. An architect has designed an AIX application that will update WebSphere MQ queues and a DB2 database within a single unit of work, using WebSphere MQ as the transaction manager. The architect wishes to be sure that all possible recovery options are covered within the application in the case of a failure of the transaction manager or the resource managers. In which of the following circumstances should the architect consider preparation of additional recovery procedures?
A. If the application crashes within the unit of work before the MQCMIT
B. If the database crashes within the unit of work before the MQCMIT
C. If the database crashes during the MQCMIT, before the database indicates that it is prepared to commit
D. After the database indicates that it is prepared to commit, and the transaction manager can not be recovered
11. A company has a production WebSphere MQ cluster. They have recently upgraded to the latest version of WebSphere MQ. The current cluster has three queue managers, two in Paris which contain an instance of APP.QUEUE application queue. The third in London acts as a gateway to facilitate work load balancing. There is a requirement to add two queue managers in Rome to the network to take 25% of the workload. Which of the following should be performed to accomplish this task?
A. Add the Rome queue managers to the existing cluster. Set CLWLWGHT values on the channels.
B. Add the Rome queue managers to the existing cluster. Set CLWLPRTY values on the queues.
C. Add the Rome queue managers to the existing cluster. Set CLWLUSEQ values on the queue managers.
D. Update the Cluster Workload Exit accordingly.
12. A company's inventory application operates using a WebSphere MQ cluster containing several instances of the queue, STOCKQ. Assume one instance of STOCKQ is local to queue manager QM1 and CLWLUSEQ remains at its default value. Which method will be used by the standard workload management algorithm on QM1 to determine which queue manager is to receive a message MQPUT to STOCKQ?
A. It will always select the local queue manager.
B. It will select the queue manager that it sent to most recently.
C. It will select the queue manager that is receiving the least number of messages.
D. It will choose from the available queue managers using a round-robin approach.
13. A large enterprise has an MQ-based messaging infrastructure to support a diverse range of applications across multiple platforms. A number of the applications are JAVA based. Some execute in an iSeries environment. The enterprise must now begin to exchange messages with its business partners using WebSphere MQ. Which of the following is the MOST important consideration for the messages passed between the applications?
A. Data conversion issues are simplified if all messages are character strings.
B. The format for all messages must be an industry standard such as EDI, RosettaNet, cbXML, etc.
C. All messages must be digitally signed before being transmitted to the business partner.
D. All messages need to be encrypted before being transmitted to the business partner.
14. A financial organization is implementing WebSphere MQ to connect applications in a z/OS batch environment. A security requirement exists to only allow some applications to put messages on a particular queue. Also, the security requirement allows some other applications to only get messages from that queue. How should this security requirement be implemented?
A. Define separate PUT and GET queues.
B. Design the application to use a model queue.
C. Utilize separate alias queues for PUT and GET operations.
D. List the authorized applications as PUT/GET with ENABLED/DISABLED parameters.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 69.00 x 1