Test997 WebSphere Message Broker V6.0, Solution Development
- Exam Number/Code : 000-997
- Exam Name : Test997 WebSphere Message Broker V6.0, Solution Development
- Questions and Answers : 102 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-997 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-997 Test Engine
Free 000-997 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications II 000-997 exam (Test997 WebSphere Message Broker V6.0, Solution Development). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-997 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-997 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-997 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-997 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-997 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-997 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-997 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-997 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-997 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-997 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-997 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications II 000-997 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-997 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-997 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-997 Exam. The 000-997 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-997 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-997 Exam will provide you with free 000-997 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-997 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications II exam and get your IBM certifications II Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-997 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-997 exam | 000-997 pdf exam | 000-997 braindumps | 000-997 study guides | 000-997 trainning materials | 000-997 simulations | 000-997 testing engine | 000-997 vce | 000-997 torrent | 000-997 dumps | free download 000-997 | 000-997 practice exam | 000-997 preparation files | 000-997 questions | 000-997 answers.
How to pass your 000-997 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-997 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications II Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-997
Title : Test997 WebSphere Message Broker V6.0, Solution Development
1. During a web service invocation, which of the following message elements would typically hold the payload that is being sent to the web service?
2. Which two of the following functions are provided by an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)?
A.The ability to abstract data from protocol and transport.
B.The framework to build applications using web service.
C.Enhanced support to integrate disparate applications.
D.A platform to host J2EE applications.
E.A flow application that contains business logic.
3. An element in a message definition intended as output from a flow is a fixed length decimal type with CWF physical properties. The receiving application expects leading zeros to be included in the message. Which of the following properties would be used to accomplish this?
A.Leading Skip Count
4. Which two of the following are primary functions of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)?
5. Which of the following is a communication pattern defined by the SOAP specification?
A.Request response call
B.Remote procedure call
6. A message flow has been written which uses the MQGet node to retrieve a message from a queue. The message retrieved from the queue is an XML message. If the retrieval is successful, the body of the retrieved message should be placed at OutputRoot.XML.ReceivedMessage. The original Properties, Body and MQMD of the message passed to the Input terminal of the MQGet node must also be copied to OutputRoot. The property "resultDataLocation" has been set to 'ResultRoot.XML' and the property "outputDataLocation" has been set to 'OutputRoot.XML.ReceivedMessage'. What else must be done on the MQGet node's properties?
A."Generate Mode" must be set to 'None' and "Copy Message" must be set to 'copyEntireMessage'
B."Generate Mode" must be set to 'Message and LocalEnvironment' and "Copy Message" must be set to 'copyHeaders'
C."Generate Mode" must be set to 'Message and LocalEnvironment' and "Copy Local Environment" must be set to 'copyEntireLocalEnvironment'
D."Generate Mode" must be set to 'Message' and "Copy Message" must be set to 'copyEntireMessage'
7. A developer has abstracted some common behavior of several JavaCompute Nodes into a utility class. The best way to package this class for use is in a jar file that is:
A.placed in the jplugin directory of the Broker runtime.
B.placed in the shared-classes directory in the Broker workpath.
C.placed in the common-classes directory in the Broker workpath.
D.copied into each BAR file that has a JavaCompute node that uses this class.
8. A message flow receives messages from a COBOL application, transforms them to XML and delivers them to multiple consumers. Participating external consumers are spread across different messaging platforms, change frequently and are selective about which messages they choose to receive. Based on this information, which of the following is the most appropriate transport node to use to send messages from the flow?
9. Refer to Exhibit 2L04.jpg to answer question
A flow starts with an MQInput node that uses the XML parser. The message is recorded on a database using a DataInsert node. It then uses ESQL in a Filter node to test whether the message is High Priority using an appropriate message field. The message is then routed to queues HIGH or LOW using two MQOutput nodes connected to the True and False terminals respectively. All transaction modes are set to Automatic. No Failure or Catch terminals are wired up. If an XML message is passed in without a High Priority field present, which of the following will happen?
A.The database will be updated and the message will end up in the HIGH Queue.
B.The database update will be rolled back and the message will end up on the Backout Queue.
C.The database update will be rolled back and the message will block the Input Queue.
D.The database will be updated and the message will be lost.
10. A message flow contains both WebSphere MQ and database operations that will run in a global transaction. The flow starts with an MQInput node, contains a DataInsert node and ends normally with an MQOutput node. If an error occurs all operations are to be rolled back and an error message written to an error queue via another MQOutput node. Since the message flow is under a global transaction, how can the error be written to an error queue without it too being rolled back?
A.Set the Transaction Mode of the MQInput node to No.
B.Set the Transaction Mode of the error MQOutput node to No.
C.Wire the error MQOutput node from the catch terminal of the MQInput node.
D.Wire a Throw node after the error MQOutput node to throw an exception.
11. WebSphere Message Broker receives data over the WebSphere MQ Real-time transport, and routes it out to a backend system via HTTP. Which of the following features of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) does this scenario demonstrate?
A.Assured delivery of transactions
B.Support for multiple operating systems
C.Support for multiple connectivity protocols
D.Data enrichment and transformation
12. Which feature of WebSphere Message Broker enables it to distribute messages to interested service consumers within a Service Oriented Architecture?
B.Timeout processing nodes
13. In an enterprise where all Publish/Subscribe clients are using the WebSphere MQ Real-time Transport, what security mechanism is available to secure topics?
C.User Name Server
14. Combining which two of the following Publish/Subscribe topologies runs the risk of receiving duplicated subscription messages?
A.Separate Broker and WebSphere MQ networks