WebSphere Message Broker V6.0,System Admin
- Exam Number/Code : 000-998
- Exam Name : WebSphere Message Broker V6.0,System Admin
- Questions and Answers : 102 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-998 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-998 Test Engine
Free 000-998 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-998 exam (WebSphere Message Broker V6.0,System Admin). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-998 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-998 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-998 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-998 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-998 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-998 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-998 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-998 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-998 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-998 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-998 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-998 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-998 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-998 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-998 Exam. The 000-998 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-998 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-998 Exam will provide you with free 000-998 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-998 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-998 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-998 exam | 000-998 pdf exam | 000-998 braindumps | 000-998 study guides | 000-998 trainning materials | 000-998 simulations | 000-998 testing engine | 000-998 vce | 000-998 torrent | 000-998 dumps | free download 000-998 | 000-998 practice exam | 000-998 preparation files | 000-998 questions | 000-998 answers.
How to pass your 000-998 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-998 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-998
Title : WebSphere Message Broker V6.0,System Admin0
1. What will be the outcome once the following command is issued?
mqsicreateexecutiongroup -i localhost -p 1414 -q MYQMGR -b MYBROKER e EG1
A. A command is sent to the Configuration Manager which creates the execution group EG1 on the MYBROKER broker.
B. The Configuration Manager sends a command to the brokers queue manager 'MYQMGR' which then creates an execution group called EG1 on the broker 'MYBROKER'.
C. The Configuration Manager creates an execution group EG1 on the broker when it is next deployed.
D. The Broker's queue manager 'MYQMGR' receives a request to create an execution group called EG1 over port 1414.
2. A company is interested in having individual messages transmitted to various consumers throughout their network. Message persistence is not a concern, however simultaneous reception of the message is. Which WebSphere Message Broker function is best to use to meet this requirement?
A. WebSphere MQ queuing
C. WebSphere MQe nodes
D. Real-time transport with multicast
3. A global company that spans multiple continents is using Publish/Subscribe to optimize the flow of publications and subscription registrations through the network. Which of the following should the company create?
A. A cloned broker in each major region joined into a global collective.
B. A broker domain in each major region and add the broker collective to each domain.
C. A collective and a broker in each major region and add the brokers to the other collectives.
D. A collective in each region and connect them by joining a single broker in each collective.
4. A company develops a mobile application that uses WebSphere MQ Everyplace. The application needs to be integrated with other applications of the company using WebSphere Message Broker. Which of the following is the best method to achieve this in WebSphere Message Broker V6?
A. Use an MQeBridge adaptor for interaction between the mobile application and broker.
B. Use the MQeInput and MQeOutput nodes to directly interact with the mobile application.
C. Configure an MQe Gateway that acts as an intermediary between the MQe device and broker.
D. Make sure that a mobile application can directly interact with WebSphere Message Broker without any additional configuration changes.
5. In a Publish/Subscribe topology, what is the best way to improve performance without adding new hardware?
A. Clone the brokers.
B. Join broker in a collective and clone the broker.
C. Join brokers in a collective.
D. Add another broker to the domain.
E. Add multiple instances or execution groups.
6. Which of the following actions can be performed on subscriptions when using the workbench?
A. Create, delete, modify and list
B. Create, delete and list
C. List and modify
D. List and delete
7. The HTTPListener is the broker component that waits for incoming Web service requests, by default, listening on port 7080. A broker called ORDBRK1 runs in a distributed (non-z/OS) environment. When an administrator issues a netstat -a command, port 7080 is not showing up. What is the most likely reason for this problem?
A. Although the port number is set to a default, the listener has to be started using mqsistart HTTPListener -P 7080.
B. The listener only shows up if it has been changed to a non-default value (something other than 7080).
C. The listener only activates when a message flow that includes Web services support is started.
D. The listener must be set to autostart using the mqsichangeproperties command for the broker.
8. What is used to start WebSphere Message Brokers components in the Linux and UNIX environments?
A. Any user ID in the mqbrkrs group
B. The user ID 'root' or the service ID
C. The WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit
D. The Configuration Manager Proxy
9. Multiple execution groups were created on a broker so that each developer in a team has his/her own execution group for deploying and testing the Message Broker artifacts without interfering with others. How should an administrator set up the access control for the team in the broker domain?
A. Grant each developer the Full access to his/her own execution group in the WebSphere Message Brokers Toolkit.
B. Grant each developer the Full access to his/her own execution group using the command mqsicreateaclentry.
C. Grant all the developers the Full access to the broker using Configuration Manager Proxy (CMP) API.
D. Add all the developers to the mqbrkrs and mqm groups on the server.
10. A new message flow requires HTTP connectivity that requires the right listener port to be set for the broker instance. It what two ways can this be accomplished?
A. Set the properties in the HTTP Input node.
B. Set the broker properties using the "mqsichangeproperties" command.
C. Set the broker parameters using "mqsichangebroker".
D. Define the listener port for the brokers queue manager.
E. Set the listener port when the message flow is started using "mqsistartflow".
11. The mqsicreatedb command allows the creation and settings of which of the following?
A. All supported databases on all supported distributed platforms
B. The embedded Derby database on windows only
C. The embedded Derby and DB2 database on all supported platforms
D. The embedded Derby and DB2 databases on Windows only
12. An administrator needs to modify the ConfigurationTimeOut and ConfigurationDelayTimeouts of a broker on z/OS at the command console to 100 and 200 respectively. What command will need to be issued (Where BRKNAME is the brokername)?
A. /F BRKNAME,CHANGE g=100,k=200
B. /F BRKNAME,changebkr g=100,k=200
C. /F BRKNAME,cb g=100,k=200
D. /F BRKNAME,mqsichangebroker g=100,k=200
13. After setting up a shared development environment, an administrator needs to provide all of the following information for the domain connection EXCEPT:
A. the name of the queue manager used by the Configuration Manager.
B. the queue manager listener port.
C. the name of the Configuration Manager.
D. the name of the server which the Configuration Manager is running on.
14. A company has all of its Message Brokers in a Windows environment. The company wants to use WebSphere MQ V6.0 as an XA Transaction Manager in its environment. Which of the following databases CANNOT be used as a Resource Manager in this distributed XA transaction?
A. DB2 V8.2
B. Microsoft SQL Server 2000
C. Oracle 9i
D. Sybase 12.5
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1