IBM Sys.i Entry Level Bus.Partners - Sales Mastery Test V1
- Exam Number/Code : 000-J02
- Exam Name : IBM Sys.i Entry Level Bus.Partners - Sales Mastery Test V1
- Questions and Answers : 68 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 000-J02 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 000-J02 Test Engine
Free 000-J02 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for IBM certifications I 000-J02 exam (IBM Sys.i Entry Level Bus.Partners - Sales Mastery Test V1). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 000-J02 exam test is the hot exam of IBM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 000-J02 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 000-J02 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 000-J02 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 000-J02 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-J02 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 000-J02 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 000-J02 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 000-J02 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for IBM 000-J02 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 000-J02 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the IBM certifications I 000-J02 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
IBM 000-J02 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 000-J02 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 000-J02 Exam. The 000-J02 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
000-J02 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our IBM 000-J02 Exam will provide you with free 000-J02 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 000-J02 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your IBM certifications I exam and get your IBM certifications I Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 000-J02 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 000-J02 exam | 000-J02 pdf exam | 000-J02 braindumps | 000-J02 study guides | 000-J02 trainning materials | 000-J02 simulations | 000-J02 testing engine | 000-J02 vce | 000-J02 torrent | 000-J02 dumps | free download 000-J02 | 000-J02 practice exam | 000-J02 preparation files | 000-J02 questions | 000-J02 answers.
How to pass your 000-J02 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 000-J02 test,The safer.easier way to get IBM certifications I Certification .
Exam : IBM 000-J02
Title : IBM Sys.i Entry Level Bus.Partners - Sales Mastery Test V1
1. Which of the following is the least expensive upgrade option for a customer with System i5 520 Express Entry Plus who wishes to add significant Domino and Linux workloads?
A. Order Accelerator
B. Order processor upgrade to 520 Express Turbo
C. Order processor upgrade to 520 Express Growth
D. Order two additional DASD and 2GB of main memory
2. A System i5 prospect is starting to look for an ERP solution. What should be the first steps in the selling process?
A. Discuss their financial commitment to the project and their willingness to grow the project and budget if additional features are cost-justifiable.
B. Prepare a preliminary technical solution proposal document with numbers and timeframes for the customer's review.
C. Calculate the expected ROI through discussion with the customer to demonstrate value and benefits of proceeding.
D. Determine their budget and application requirements, and discuss references of similar solutions that are already operational.
3. A prospect for System i5 Express is concerned about the strategic direction of the IBM System i product line. IBM's Systems Agenda speaks directly to this point. Which of the following is a characteristic of the IBM Systems Agenda?
A. IBM commits to virus-resistant systems.
B. IBM commits to consistent product announcement schedules.
C. IBM commits to flexible, open systems.
D. IBM commits to systems that provide the lowest cost of ownership.
4. Which of the following is a reason to propose an external cable-attached tape drive instead of an internal tape drive?
A. Needed adapters and the drives themselves are typically less expensive for external tape solutions.
B. External tape drives allow more capacity per cartridge and/or tape library capabilities.
C. Customer needs to back up PCs managed by the System i (IXS/IXA/iSCSI), and this can only be done with switchable external drives.
D. Customer needs to save information on Quarter Inch Cartridge (QIC) media so they can exchange tapes with an older iSeries using that media.
5. Which of the following is an important software function that is new for V5R4?
A. Switchable IASPs
B. Virtual tape support
C. Cross-site mirroring
D. RAID-5 auxiliary cache
6. The Hardware Management Console (HMC) is used to do which of the following?
A. Activate the Accelerator.
B. Create and change partitions.
C. Configure a System i Ethernet adapter.
D. Install and manage an integrated System x adapter.
7. Which of the following provides the highest speed connectivity for disk and Virtual Ethernet when attaching an external xSeries?
A. PCI 2-Line WAN Adapter
B. PCI-X 1 Gb Ethernet LAN Adapter
C. PCI-X iSCSI Adapter
D. PCI-X Fibre Adapter
8. An Integrated xSeries Server or Adapter (IXS/IXA) can be used to do which of the following?
A. Connect a Blade Server to a System i.
B. Configure a Hardware Management Console (HMC).
C. Load and run Windows Server 2003 natively on a POWER processor.
D. Integrate Windows and i5/OS applications using a secure virtual network.
9. A System i sales rep has proposed a System i5 Express solution to a customer. A broker recently presented the alternative of an older iSeries with similar cpw. How should the sales rep initially counter the used/second hand equipment proposal?
A. Present consultant reports and/or white papers showing System i Total Cost of Ownership benefits.
B. Explain that Express models have low-cost upgrade options and that upgrades from the older models have been withdrawn.
C. Discuss "hidden costs" of used equipment such as hardware maintenance, software tiers, shipping, SWMA, after-license cost, etc.
D. Contact the assigned IBM representative to provide a detailed pricing comparison and, if needed, pursue a special bid.
10. Which of the following System i characteristics most contributes to rapid speed of deployment?
A. Pre-tested single entity operating system
B. Preloaded ISV applications
C. Adherence to industry standards
D. Simultaneous multithreading
11. Which feature of i5/OS provides workload management functions to optimize performance and maintain integrity?
A. i5/OS subsystems
B. Single Level Storage
C. IBM Virtualization Engine
D. Independent Auxiliary Storage Pool (iASP)
12. Which of the following is an advantage of the System i microprocessor design hierarchy?
A. It protects the applications from hardware technology changes.
B. It is specifically designed for compute-intensive applications.
C. It shares resources with multiple, heterogeneous, concurrent systems.
D. It offloads I/O and communication-intensive tasks from the central processor.
13. Which of the following allows applications or services running in a Linux partition to communicate to an i5/OS partition?
B. ODBC Connection
C. High Speed Link
D. Virtual Ethernet
14. Which of the following is a benefit of consolidating multiple Linux servers on a System i server instead of on Intel?
A. Linux is included at no cost in System i Express Edition packages.
B. i5/OS applications simplify Linux configuration.
C. There are more Linux distribution options on System i.
D. Linux on System i optimizes utilization of system resources.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1