foundations of novell networking:netware 6.5
- Exam Number/Code : 050-686
- Exam Name : foundations of novell networking:netware 6.5
- Questions and Answers : 198 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 050-686 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 050-686 Test Engine
Free 050-686 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for 6 CNA 050-686 exam (foundations of novell networking:netware 6.5). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 050-686 exam test is the hot exam of Novell, Inc certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 050-686 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 050-686 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 050-686 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 050-686 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 050-686 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 050-686 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 050-686 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 050-686 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Novell, Inc 050-686 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 050-686 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the 6 CNA 050-686 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Novell, Inc 050-686 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 050-686 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 050-686 Exam. The 050-686 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
050-686 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Novell, Inc 050-686 Exam will provide you with free 050-686 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 050-686 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your 6 CNA exam and get your 6 CNA Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 050-686 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 050-686 exam | 050-686 pdf exam | 050-686 braindumps | 050-686 study guides | 050-686 trainning materials | 050-686 simulations | 050-686 testing engine | 050-686 vce | 050-686 torrent | 050-686 dumps | free download 050-686 | 050-686 practice exam | 050-686 preparation files | 050-686 questions | 050-686 answers.
How to pass your 050-686 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 050-686 test,The safer.easier way to get 6 CNA Certification 6.5 CNE Certification Novell Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Novell 050-686
Title : Foundations of Novell Networking:Netware 6.5
1. Which tasks can be performed with ConsoleOne? (Choose 2.)
A. Manage licensing.
B. Assign rights to objects.
C. Browse very large trees.
D. Configure NDPS Brokers.
E. Change the server's IP address.
2. Which of the following are system files used by DR-DOS? (Choose 3.)
3. Your company specializes in the production of digital video products. Your company has been recently awarded a very large contract that has a very short deadline. Your NetWare 5 server currently uses a single 80 GB IDE hard disk drive. The new contract will require considerably more hard disk storage. You've purchased and installed a 400 GB RAID5 disk array designed specifically for non-linear video editing. The array came with a diskette containing NetWare drivers. Which file on your server should you edit to load these drivers?
H. RAID5 array drivers can only be loaded manually from the server console.
4. Your company's business procedures require the use of triplicate forms. To accommodate this, you have secured an older dot-matrix printer to deploy in your network. It doesn't have a network interface. It will be connected directly to one of your server's LPT ports using an IEEE 1284 parallel cable. You use Novell Distributed Print Services (NDPS) to provide print services to your users. This printer doesn't have an embedded printer agent. Can you use it with NDPS?
A. Yes, all prerequisite requirements have been met.
B. No, the NDPS manager doesn't support older dot-matrix printers.
C. No, the NDPS broker is incompatible with the IEEE 1284 standard.
D. No, NDPS doesn't support printers that don't have an embedded printer agent.
E. No, a printer agent can't be created for printers that connect to the server with a parallel cable.
5. Click the Exhibit button to begin.
Given the explicit right assignments shown, what rights does CGrayson have to the MHoffmann user object?
C. Browse, Create
D. Browse, Create, Delete
E. Browse, Create, Delete, Rename, Inheritable
F. Supervisor, Browse, Create, Delete, Rename
G. Supervisor, Browse, Create, Delete, Rename, Inheritable
H. CGrayson has no rights to the MHoffmann user object.
6. Which file system attribute indicates that the file has been modified at some point since the last backup operation?
7. You're implementing a NetWare 6.5 network for a small business client: Jessica's Bakery. There is only one server in the network. You've named the server BAKERY1 and installed it into an eDirectory tree named JESSICASBAKERY-TREE. You've used a random password generator to create a password for the tree's Admin user. To ease administration, you've located the server next to the Point of Sale system in the customer area of the bakery. You deployed Universal Password on the server. All workstations have Novell Client 4.9 installed on them. You created a NFAP share on the server for the SHARED and the FINANCE directories on the server's DATA volume. Does this configuration meet Novell's security recommendations?
A. Yes, all Novell security guidelines have been met.
B. No, the server should be placed in a locked closet or room.
C. No, you shouldn't use Universal Password with Novell Client version 4.9.
D. No, you shouldn't use the business name in the server or eDirectory tree names.
E. No, you shouldn't create NFAP shares for directories containing financial information.
F. No, you shouldn't use a random password generator for the Admin password. It's easy to hack.
8. Which utility can be used to create NSS volumes in NetWare 6.5? (Choose 2.)
E. NDS Manager
F. NetWare Administrator
9. Which describes the role of the Novell Distributed Print Services (NDPS) printer agent?
A. It downloads the correct print driver to the workstation.
B. It responds to queries from clients about the status of a print job.
C. It provides a platform for printer objects that reside on the server.
D. It allows NDPS clients to sent print jobs to printers that are not NDPS-aware.
E. It redirects print jobs to directory on the server while waiting for the printer to become available.
F. It takes application-specific data from the application creating the print job and reformats it to work with the printer it is being sent to.
10. Which web-based services does Virtual Office provide? (Choose )
E. Word processor
F. Project management charts
11. You're designing the eDirectory tree for your company. Your company is composed of four distinct subsidiary organizations. You decide to create four Organization objects at the root of your tree to represent each. Each subsidiary has its own Vice President who is in charge of the organization. You decide to create a user object for each Vice President in their respective Organization object. Will this design work?
A. Yes, all eDirectory rules have been observed.
B. No, user objects can't reside in an Organization object.
C. No, Organization objects can only reside within Country objects.
D. No, there can only be one Organization object within a given tree.
E. No, Organization objects should not be used to represent subsidiaries. Organizational Unit objects should be used instead.
12. You've just finished configuring an iPrint system on your NetWare 6.5 server. The server's DNS name is iprint.widget.com. The Manager object is named IPP-Printer in the SLC.WIDGET container. The Broker object is named IPP-Broker and is also in SLC.WIDGET. You've used the Maptool.htm file to configure a map named slcoffice.htm for location-based printing. What URL should you enter in your browser's Address field to test the iPrint map?
F. http://iprint.widget.com/Ipp/slcoffice.htm -b=IPP-Broker.SLC.WIDGET
G. http://iprint.widget.com/Ippdocs/slcoffice.htm -m=IPP-Printer.SLC.WIDGET
13. Click the Exhibit button to begin.
What element of this file system design violates Novell's recommendations?
A. The MAIL directory should reside on a volume other than SYS.
B. The QUEUES directory should be placed on a volume other than DATA.
C. The USERS directory and subsequent subdirectories should not reside on SYS.
D. The SYS, DATA, and RESOURCES volume objects should not be placed in the same container.
E. The REPORTS, PROJECTS, QUEUES, APPS, and CORPAPPS directories shouldn't be split between DATA and RESOURCES.
14. Which utilities can you use to manage directory and file attributes on a NetWare 6.5 server? (Choose 2.)
E. NDS Manager
F. Remote Manager
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1