Foundations of Novell Open Enterprise Server NetWare
- Exam Number/Code : 050-696
- Exam Name : Foundations of Novell Open Enterprise Server NetWare
- Questions and Answers : 194 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 050-696 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 050-696 Test Engine
Free 050-696 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Novell Other Certification 050-696 exam (Foundations of Novell Open Enterprise Server NetWare). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 050-696 exam test is the hot exam of Novell, Inc certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 050-696 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 050-696 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 050-696 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 050-696 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 050-696 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 050-696 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 050-696 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 050-696 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Novell, Inc 050-696 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 050-696 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Novell Other Certification 050-696 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Novell, Inc 050-696 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 050-696 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 050-696 Exam. The 050-696 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
050-696 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Novell, Inc 050-696 Exam will provide you with free 050-696 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 050-696 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Novell Other Certification exam and get your Novell Other Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 050-696 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 050-696 exam | 050-696 pdf exam | 050-696 braindumps | 050-696 study guides | 050-696 trainning materials | 050-696 simulations | 050-696 testing engine | 050-696 vce | 050-696 torrent | 050-696 dumps | free download 050-696 | 050-696 practice exam | 050-696 preparation files | 050-696 questions | 050-696 answers.
How to pass your 050-696 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 050-696 test,The safer.easier way to get Novell Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Novell 050-696
Title : Foundations of Novell Open Enterprise Server NetWare
1. Which directories does Novell recommend you implement to organize your NetWare server's file system? (Choose 3.)
A. Shared directories.
B. ZENworks profile directories.
C. iFolder data directories on SYS.
D. An iPrint spooling directory on SYS.
E. User home directories on a volume other than SYS.
F. A directory named ETC in each user's home directory for configuration files.
2. Click the Exhibit button to begin.
What is the context of the KTracy user object?
B. SLC. DA
C. CS.SLC. DA
D. CORP.SLC. DA
E. CORP.CS.SLC. DA
3. Which OES NetWare product provides high availability of critical network resources?
E. File Versioning
F. Novell Cluster Services
G. Web Application Services
4. Your company has four regional offices. You are the overall administrator for the entire organization. Each regional office has its own network administrator. You allow yourself and each regional administrator to use the Admin user object to manage the eDirectory tree. You have configured each user object to require unique passwords and to limit grace logins to 3. All user objects for temporary employees have an expiration date assigned to them. Do these policies conform to Novell's security recommendations.?
A. Yes, all Novell security recommendations have been met.
B. No, you shouldn't allow users objects to have grace logins.
C. No, you shouldn't assign user accounts to temporary employees.
D. No, you shouldn't use multiple network administrators for the same tree.
E. No, each container administrator should have their own user object with specific rights assigned.
5. Which versions of NetWare support the IP protocol? (Choose 2.)
A. OES NetWare
B. NetWare 3.1
C. NetWare 5.1
D. NetWare 4.2
E. NetWare 4.0
F. NetWare 4.11
6. Which is the third file processed as the OES NetWare operating system boots?
E. AUTOEXEC. BAT
F. AUTOEXEC. NCF
7. The ______________ product, included with OES NetWare, allows users to search for names, addresses, and phone numbers stored in eDirectory.
8. What properties are added to User objects when the eDirectory schema is extended to support iFolder? (Choose 2.)
9. Which Open Source services are supported by OES NetWare? (Choose 2.)
F. Apache Web Server
10. You're designing the eDirectory tree for your company. Your company is composed of four distinct subsidiary organizations. You decide to create four Organization objects at the root of your tree to represent each. Each subsidiary has its own Vice President who is in charge of the organization. You decide to create a user object for each Vice President in their respective Organization object. Will this design work?
A. Yes, all eDirectory rules have been observed.
B. No, user objects can't reside within an Organization object.
C. No, Organization objects can only reside within Country objects.
D. No, there can only be one Organization object within a given tree.
E. No, Organization objects should not be used to represent subsidiaries. Organizational Unit objects should be used instead.
11. User NWadsworth has the ability to change passwords for users in the CORP.SLC.DA container in the DA-TREE. What should you check to identify where these rights are coming from? (Choose 3.)
A. Rights granted to Public.
B. Group objects NWadsworth is a member of.
C. Alias objects associated with NWadsworth.
D. Template objects associated with NWadsworth.
E. Locality objects associated with NWadsworth.
F. Objects that NWadsworth may be security equivalent to.
12. When installing OES NetWare, what is the minimum size for the server's DOS partition?
A. 50 MB
B. 100 MB
C. 200 MB
D. 300 MB
E. 500 MB
F. 750 MB
13. Click the Exhibit button to begin.
You need to configure a special purpose thermal-transfer printer for your organization. Because it doesn't have a built-in network interface, you've connected it to LPT1 on your DA2 server using a parallel cable. The Printer Agents for your organization's printers are managed by an iPrint Manager and Broker on your DA1 server.
You want to configure the iPrint Manager on DA1 to manage this new printer as well. Will this configuration work?
A. Yes, all iPrint requirements have been met.
B. No, iPrint isn't compatible with thermal printers.
C. No, the Broker and the Manager can't reside on the same server.
D. No, iPrint can't manage a printer connected to an LPT port on a server.
E. No, locally-connected printers must have the Manager loaded on the local server.
14. Click the Exhibit button to begin.
The user object DCoughanour is a member of the Techs group. This group has been assigned Read and File Scan file system rights to the KNOWLEDGE folder. EDIT is a subdirectory of KNOWLEDGE that contains support files that are waiting to be edited before being published. An IRF has been placed on this directory that blocks all rights except for the Supervisor and File Scan rights. User DCoughanour needs access to these files that will allow him to edit them. His object has an explicit rights assignment to EDIT for the Read, Write, Modify, and Access Control rights. What are DCoughanour's effective rights to the contents of the EDIT directory?
B. Read, File Scan
C. Create, Erase
D. Read, Modify, File Scan
E. Read, Write, File Scan
F. Read, Write, Modify, Access Control
G. Read, Write, Modify, File Scan, Access Control
H. Read, Write, Create, Erase, Modify, File Scan, Access Control
I. This object has no rights to the EDIT directory.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1