Novell Open Enterprise Server for Linux+ZENworks
- Exam Number/Code : 050-704
- Exam Name : Novell Open Enterprise Server for Linux+ZENworks
- Questions and Answers : 142 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 050-704 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 050-704 Test Engine
Free 050-704 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Novell Other Certification 050-704 exam (Novell Open Enterprise Server for Linux+ZENworks). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 050-704 exam test is the hot exam of Novell, Inc certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 050-704 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 050-704 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 050-704 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 050-704 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 050-704 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 050-704 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 050-704 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 050-704 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Novell, Inc 050-704 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 050-704 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Novell Other Certification 050-704 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Novell, Inc 050-704 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 050-704 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 050-704 Exam. The 050-704 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
050-704 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Novell, Inc 050-704 Exam will provide you with free 050-704 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 050-704 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Novell Other Certification exam and get your Novell Other Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 050-704 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 050-704 exam | 050-704 pdf exam | 050-704 braindumps | 050-704 study guides | 050-704 trainning materials | 050-704 simulations | 050-704 testing engine | 050-704 vce | 050-704 torrent | 050-704 dumps | free download 050-704 | 050-704 practice exam | 050-704 preparation files | 050-704 questions | 050-704 answers.
How to pass your 050-704 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 050-704 test,The safer.easier way to get Novell Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Novell 050-704
Title : Novell Open Enterprise Server for Linux+ZEN works
1. What is the largest upload file size supported by iFolder 3.x Web Access?
A. 1 MB
B. 4 MB
C. 8 MB
D. 10 MB
E. 16 MB
F. iFolder 3.x Web Access has no upload file size limit.
2. Which file is used to configure the OpenSSH service on your OES Linux server?
3. You are implementing NetStorage on an OES Linux server. You need to configure a file access protocol on the server to provide NetStorage users with access to the Linux file system. Which of the following can do this? (Choose 2.)
H. NCP Server
4. When migrating volumes from a NetWare server to an OES Linux server, which are considerations you should keep in mind? (Choose 2.)
A. Open files on the source volume won't be migrated, by default.
B. The creation date of the files on your migrated volume will be reset to the current date.
C. Linux User Management must be disabled on the destination server before starting the migration.
D. If the source NetWare volume is part of a server cluster and it fails over during the migration, the Server Consolidation utility can continue the migration process using a redundant server in the cluster.
E. The file ownership attribute is not preserved when migrating NetWare NSS volumes to OES Linux volumes.
F. You will lose all trustee rights assignments when migrating a traditional NetWare volumes to OES Linux NSS volumes.
5. You're planning the deployment of a new Open Enterprise Server network. You will create a new eDirectory tree with the first OES server you install. Each server in the tree will function in a specified role. You plan to install the following servers:
Which server should be the first server installed in the eDirectory tree?
F. It doesn't matter which OES server is installed first in the eDirectory tree.
6. Which version of eDirectory is installed by default after a NetWare 5.1 server is upgraded to OES NetWare?
A. eDirectory 8.9
B. eDirectory 8.8
C. eDirectory 8.5.7
D. eDirectory 8.7.3
E. eDirectory 8.6.5
7. You're implementing iFolder 3.1 on an OES Linux server. The iFolder implementation will service 250 users. It uses a dual Xeon CPU motherboard and a 300 GB SCSI RAID 5 array. The server is connected via fiber-optic network cables to you organization's Ethernet network. Your OES Linux server has eDirectory, NSS, and iManager installed. Can iFolder 3.1 be implemented on this system?
A. No, iFolder 3.1 doesn't support RAID arrays.
B. No, iFolder 3.1 isn't multiprocessor-enabled.
C. No, iFolder 3.1 can't be implemented on OES Linux.
D. No, iFolder 3.1 doesn't support the NSS file system.
E. Yes, this system meets the recommended guidelines.
F. No, iFolder 3.1 on OES Linux should service a maximum of 250 users.
8. You need to deliver applications to your users and workstations that reside in remote locations outside your organization's firewall. What is required to accomplish this using ZENworks Desktop Management?
A. Load Nal.nlm with the -N switch.
B. Implement the ZENworks Middle-Tier server.
C. Load Appman.nlm with the -PASSTHROUGH switch.
D. Enable dynamic NAT passthrough on the server where ZENworks is installed.
9. When configuring a Workstation package, policies are available under 6 categories: General, Windows 9x, Windows NT-2000-XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. Which policies can be configured under the General policies category? (Choose 3.)
A. Novell iPrint
B. Windows Group
C. Remote Control
D. Workstation Imaging
E. Computer Extensible
F. Workstation Inventory
10. You are configuring your OES Linux server to get its time using the NTP protocol from an NTP time provider with an IP address of 200.200.1. You've opened /etc/ntp.conf in a text editor. Which directive will configure your server to get its system time from this provider?
A. server 10.200.200.1
B. provider 10.200.200.1
C. ntp-time 10.200.200.1
D. ntp-server 10.200.200.1
E. get-time 10.200.200.1
F. get server time 10.200.200.1
G. set time source=10.200.200.1
11. You're setting up an iFolder server in your network that will service 1800 users. The server uses a dual Pentium 4 CPU motherboard and a 500 GB RAID 3 storage array. The server is connected to workstations through a Gigabit twisted-pair Ethernet network. Does this system meet Novell's recommended design guidelines for iFolder?
A. Yes, all recommendations are met.
B. No, iFolder is not multiprocessor-enabled.
C. No, iFolder does not support RAID 3 storage devices.
D. No, a single iFolder server should serve a maximum of 1000 users.
E. No, iFolder should be implemented on a fiber-optic Ethernet network.
12. When defining a share in the Novell Samba configuration file, which instruction, is used to specify whether the share will be automatically displayed in My Network Places or Network Neighborhood on a Windows client system?
A. public = yes
B. viewable = yes
C. writable = yes
D. guest ok = yes
E. printable = yes
F. browseable = yes
G. showashomes = yes
H. displayonclient = yes
13. You are planning a deployment of an OES Linux server in your network. This server needs to provide the following:
Can this be done?
A. No, OES Linux doesn't support DFS.
B. No, OES Linux doesn't support NSS volumes.
C. No, OES Linux doesn't provide DNS services.
D. No, OES Linux doesn't provide DHCP services.
E. Yes, these services can be configured on OES Linux.
F. No, OES Linux doesn't support Windows workstations using the Client for Microsoft Networks.
14. You've just completed an upgrade of a NetWare 5.1 server to OES NetWare. You now need to install additional products. Which utilities can you use to do this? (Choose )
B. Remote Manager
C. Deployment Manager
D. Novell Application Manager
E. The Install utility in the OES NetWare server GUI
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1