cni-upgrading to netware 6.5
- Exam Number/Code : 050-888
- Exam Name : cni-upgrading to netware 6.5
- Questions and Answers : 194 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 050-888 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 050-888 Test Engine
Free 050-888 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Novell Other Certification 050-888 exam (cni-upgrading to netware 6.5). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 050-888 exam test is the hot exam of Novell, Inc certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 050-888 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 050-888 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 050-888 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 050-888 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 050-888 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 050-888 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 050-888 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 050-888 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Novell, Inc 050-888 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 050-888 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Novell Other Certification 050-888 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Novell, Inc 050-888 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 050-888 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 050-888 Exam. The 050-888 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
050-888 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Novell, Inc 050-888 Exam will provide you with free 050-888 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 050-888 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Novell Other Certification exam and get your Novell Other Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 050-888 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 050-888 exam | 050-888 pdf exam | 050-888 braindumps | 050-888 study guides | 050-888 trainning materials | 050-888 simulations | 050-888 testing engine | 050-888 vce | 050-888 torrent | 050-888 dumps | free download 050-888 | 050-888 practice exam | 050-888 preparation files | 050-888 questions | 050-888 answers.
How to pass your 050-888 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 050-888 test,The safer.easier way to get Novell Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Novell 050-888
Title : CNI-Upgrading to Netware 6.5
1. You're installing a new NetWare 6.5 server. The hardware you are using has dual PIII 1.13 GHz CPUs, 384 MB of RAM, and a 40 GB SCSI SCA hard disk drive. Will the installation be successful?
A. No, NetWare 6.5 requires 512 MB or more RAM.
B. Yes, the hardware meets all prerequisite requirements.
C. No, NetWare 6.5 doesn't support multiprocessor systems.
D. No, NetWare 6.5 doesn't support SCSI SCA hard disk drives.
E. No, NetWare 6.5 requires an 80 GB or larger hard disk drive.
2. When performing a Default Installation of NetWare 5, which parameters are configured automatically by the installation program? (Choose 2.)
A. Codepage 437
B. VGA video mode
C. 4 GB SYS volume
D. 4 GB DATA volume
E. Basic NetWare File Server patterned deployment
3. Which command should you execute on a NetWare 4.2 server prior to consolidating it to a NetWare 6.5 server to prevent compressed files from decompressing when accessed?
A. SET FAST VOLUME MOUNTS = ON
B. SET COMPRESSION DAILY CHECK STOP HOUR = 0
C. SET MAXIMUM CONCURRENT COMPRESSIONS = OFF
D. SET ALLOW UNOWNED FILES TO BE EXTENDED = OFF
E. SET MINIMUM COMPRESSION PERCENTAGE GAIN = 1
F. SET CONVERT COMPRESSED TO UNCOMPRESSED OPTION = 0
4. You are planning a consolidation of two NetWare 5.1 servers to a NetWare 6.5 server. You're using a Windows XP Home workstation with Novell Client 4.9 installed. Each server has the latest Support Pack installed. Will this consolidation succeed?
A. Yes, the systems meet all prerequisite requirements.
B. No, you can't consolidate NetWare 5.1 servers to NetWare 6.5.
C. No, the Server Consolidation Utility is not compatible with Windows XP Home.
D. No, the Server Consolidation Utility is incompatible with Novell Client version 4.9.
E. No, you must uninstall all Support Packs from the source servers before consolidating them.
5. How is eDirectory used when Apache Manager is configured in Multiple Server Administration model? (Choose 2.)
A. It is used as a database for storing Apache configuration parameters.
B. It is used to perform reverse lookups on requests coming from outside your domain.
C. It allows configuration parameters to be shared among multiple Apache Web Servers.
D. It is used as a repository for Open Source applets, allowing them to be shared concurrently by multiple Apache Web Servers.
E. With partitioning and replication, it is used to provide failover functionality by distributing multiple instances of the same web server among
several NetWare 6.5 servers.
6. What is the function of the rbsCollection object?
A. Represents a leaf object used for ACL assignments.
B. Represents a leaf object that holds a specific function.
C. Represents a container object that holds rbsTask and rbsBook objects.
D. Specifies the tasks that users who are members are authorized to perform.
E. Represents a container object that holds all RBS Role and Module objects.
7. If you configure Virtual Office to use the Logging to File option, where is the resulting log file created?
8. Which password does the CIFS service on your NetWare 6.5 server use, by default, to authenticate clients after initial installation ?
A. NIS Password
B. LDAP Password
C. Simple Password
D. Universal Password
E. eDirectory Password
9. Where is the information entered in the Company Info tab displayed in the Virtual Office home page?
A. In the Notes field
B. In the Company field
C. Under the About Us link
D. In the Company Info field
E. In the Company Contacts field
F. In the Company Press Room field
G. Under the Organizational Information heading
10. You are implementing a DirXML eDirectory driver to synchronize two trees. You've installed a DirXML driver in one tree on a server that has a subordinate reference replica of the partition that contains the objects to be synchronized. Another DirXML driver will be installed in the other tree on a server that has the master replica of the partition that contains the objects to be synchronized. Will this configuration work?
A. Yes, all DirXML requirements have been met.
B. No, you should never use a master replica on the DirXML server.
C. No, the replica types must be identical in both eDirectory trees.
D. No, DirXML requires a writable replica of the partition containing the objects to be synchronized.
E. No, DirXML should be installed only on a server in tree that will server as the authoritative data source.
11. Your organization has three regional eDirectory trees for each geographic location. One tree runs on NetWare 5.1 servers; the others run on NetWare 6.0 servers. You've just installed a high-end NetWare 6.5 server at your organization's headquarters and want to consolidate all the servers in the disparate trees to the new server using the Server Consolidation Utility 2.5. Can this be done?
A. Yes, the network meets the prerequisite requirements.
B. No, the Server Consolidation Utility 2.5 can't consolidate servers residing in different trees.
C. No, NetWare 6.0 servers can't be consolidated to a NetWare 6.5 server using the Server Consolidation Utility 2.5.
D. No, NetWare 5.1 servers can't be consolidated to a NetWare 6.5 server using the Server Consolidation Utility 2.5.
E. No, you can't consolidate servers of mixed versions to a NetWare 6.5 server using the Server Consolidation Utility 2.5.
12. You are configuring DirXML to synchronize three eDirectory trees: DA-TREE, EMA-TREE, and ACMECORP-TREE. Data should flow only from DA-TREE to the other two trees. You want all objects from DA-TREE, regardless of context, to be synchronized to a single container in both EMA-TREE and in ACMECORP-TREE. How should you configure the eDirectory drivers in EMA-TREE and ACMECORP-TREE?
13. Which NetWare 6.5 service allows users to find and restore deleted files without help desk support?
D. Virtual Office
E. Archive and Versioning
F. Nterprise Branch Office
G. Novell File Access Protocols
14. You've configured a Branch Office system to use Automatic User Provisioning. When users attempt to log in to the Appliance for the first time, authentication fails. The Appliance is running on a server with 512 MB of RAM, a Pentium III 500 MHz CPU, and a 40 GB hard disk drive. The users are using Windows 2000 Professional with Novell Client 9 installed. What is causing the problem?
A. The Appliance requires at least 1 GB of RAM.
B. The Appliance requires a 1 GHz or faster CPU.
C. The workstation must be upgraded to Windows XP Home.
D. Novell Client 4.9 isn't compatible with Universal Password.
E. NICI must be disabled on the Novell Client 4.9 during the first login.
F. NMAS must be disabled on the Novell Client 4.9 during the first login.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1