BEA8.1 Certified Architect:Enterprise Architecture
- Exam Number/Code : 0B0-105
- Exam Name : BEA8.1 Certified Architect:Enterprise Architecture
- Questions and Answers : 68 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 0B0-105 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 0B0-105 Test Engine
Free 0B0-105 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for 8.1 Certified Architect 0B0-105 exam (BEA8.1 Certified Architect:Enterprise Architecture). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 0B0-105 exam test is the hot exam of BEA certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 0B0-105 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 0B0-105 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 0B0-105 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 0B0-105 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 0B0-105 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 0B0-105 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 0B0-105 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 0B0-105 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for BEA 0B0-105 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 0B0-105 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the 8.1 Certified Architect 0B0-105 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
BEA 0B0-105 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 0B0-105 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 0B0-105 Exam. The 0B0-105 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
0B0-105 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our BEA 0B0-105 Exam will provide you with free 0B0-105 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 0B0-105 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your 8.1 Certified Architect exam and get your 8.1 Certified Architect Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 0B0-105 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 0B0-105 exam | 0B0-105 pdf exam | 0B0-105 braindumps | 0B0-105 study guides | 0B0-105 trainning materials | 0B0-105 simulations | 0B0-105 testing engine | 0B0-105 vce | 0B0-105 torrent | 0B0-105 dumps | free download 0B0-105 | 0B0-105 practice exam | 0B0-105 preparation files | 0B0-105 questions | 0B0-105 answers.
How to pass your 0B0-105 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 0B0-105 test,The safer.easier way to get 8.1 Certified Architect Certification .
Exam : BEA Systems 0B0-105
Title : BEA8.1 Certified Architect:Enterprise Architecture
1. Scenario: Use Case FR004 gives the requirements for the daily transaction upload that every store POS terminal must complete. The associated activity diagram provides the path through this use case. You decided to implement this functionality as a separate Java Process Definition using WebLogic Integration. Use this information to answer the following question. Given the requirements of FR004 for guaranteed message delivery, which architectural approach provides the best solution for maximum performance throughput?
A. Configure the store's JMS server to use persistent message delivery using a JDBC backing store.
B. Configure the POS terminal's JMS server to use persistent message delivery using a JDBC backing store.
C. Configure the POS terminal's JMS server to use persistent message delivery using a file store as the message's paging store.
D. Configure the store's JMS server to use persistent message delivery using a file backing store. Use a common network mount point and a file directory on a RAID array.
E. Configure the POS terminal's JMS server to use persistent message delivery using a file backing store. Use a common network mount point and a file directory on a RAID array.
2. Within a Service-Oriented Architecture, which of the following is NOT a Connectivity Layer component?
B. EJB Control
C. Java control
D. J2CA Adapter
E. Application View
3. Scenario: You have a requirement to use existing user-specific data to display selected data elements and control personalization of the presentation to the user. Which is the best architectural approach to seamlessly provide access to this data?
A. Wrap the legacy data behind a Web service
B. Incorporate access through a unified user profile
C. Add access to the data through the content repository system
D. Create Entity Beans that provide wrapper access to the legacy data
E. Provide direct programmatic access to the legacy data directly from the presentation layer
4. Scenario: The activity diagram for FR004 details dependencies on other applications whose requirements are defined in separate use cases. A primary requirement for the new POS application is that it must accommodate future architectures and currently-unknown internal and external clients. Given the path defined by FR004's activity diagram and the non-functional requirement, answer the following question. The activity diagram and use case specify that if an update to an EIS fails, the process must roll back the current transaction. Assuming that each update is asynchronously invoked, what is the best way to handle transaction rollback within this process?
A. Use a standard XA transaction employing two-phase commit
B. Define an explicit transaction boundary within the process definition
C. Use the transaction propagation facilities of J2CA and execute each update from the XA transaction context of the process
D. Use a compensating transaction after each callback from the EIS' update operation that manually restores the affected data
E. Implement a custom exception path within the process that invokes the rollback method of the related global distributed transaction
5. Smithers and Dithers must now support interaction with business applications that use ebXML and RosettaNet B2B protocols. Which architectural approach would best satisfy this new requirement?
A. Publish WebLogic Portal JMX MBean APIs to each business partner
B. Design one or more WebLogic Server Messaging Bridges with J2CA adapters
C. Configure a Trading Partner Management repository with WebLogic Integration
D. Use WebLogic Workshop to wrap coarse-grained business functionality as Web Services
E. Use the Liquid Data View Builder to design and build custom queries for integrated data access
6. WSRP is an attractive option for web development because it decouples the deployment and delivery of applications. WebLogic Platform allows for the creation of WSRP-enabled portlets EXCEPT for which portlet type?
C. HTTP Web Service
D. JSR168 Java Portlet
E. JSP Portlets using a JPF
7. Scenario: The Notify Merchandiser and Notify Inventory Control steps defined in FR004's activity diagram should be invoked in parallel. Which of the following is NOT a valid architectural approach based on this use case requirement?
A. Send notification messages to two separate JMS Queues monitored by both consumers
B. Send one notification message to a single JMS Topic which maintains a separate subscription from both consumers
C. Send notification messages directly to two Message-driven EJB callback objects provided by both consumers
D. Send one notification message to a single JMS Topic which maintains a separate subscription from both consumers within a single XA transaction
E. Send two notification messages to a single JMS Queue using a JMS message selector by each consumer
8. Smithers and Dithers' architecture must accommodate multiple Web requests, which may demand various preprocessing and postprocessing activities. Which Design Pattern best describes a solution that meets this requirement?
B. View Helper
C. Front Controller
D. Composite View
E. Dispatcher View
9. Scenario: You have determined that Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture will be used for Smithers and Dithers' Web applications. To streamline development efforts, you have decided to standardize by leveraging WebLogic Workshop using Java Page Flows. Which of the following statements is NOT true concerning Page Flows?
A. Page Flows can contain other Page Flows
B. Page Flows can be called from JPD business processes
C. Page Flows are based on the open-source Struts architecture
D. Page Flows can be exposed as a Portlet within a Portal application
E. Page Flows can access business functionality with Workshop controls
10. Smithers and Dithers will be using HP Openview for all SNMP management. Which of the following is NOT true concerning WebLogic Server's SNMP capabilities?
A. The WebLogic SNMP agent supports both SNMPv1 and SNMPv2 protocols
B. The WebLogic SNMP agent can only run on a domain's Administration Server
C. Each MBean attribute in the MIB is an SNMP managed object with a unique object identifier
D. The WebLogic SNMP agent can be configured to respond to simple GET and SET requests
E. The WebLogic SNMP agent can act as a proxy to other SNMP agents on the same machine
11. You have determined that your J2EE EJB tier applications should be deployed to a WebLogic Cluster in order to achieve the necessary scalability requirements. When considering adequate network bandwidth to minimize lost multicast packets, which activity is likely to generate the greatest concentration of multicast traffic?
A. JNDI updates
B. JMS Server migration
C. JMX Mbean monitoring
D. HTTP Session replication
E. WebLogic cluster heartbeats
12. You have determined that your Web Applications will be deployed to a WebLogic cluster for high availability. In order to take advantage of HTTP session replication, which of the following is required?
A. All session data must be serializable
B. Replication Groups must be configured
C. One member of the cluster must be used as the proxy server
D. All members of the cluster must be located within the same subnet
E. At least two cluster members must be running on separate machines
13. When considering distributed transactions and the two-phase commit protocol, which of the following statements is NOT true?
A. WebLogic Server does not support nested transactions
B. WebLogic Server allows transactions to be terminated only by the client that created the transaction
C. Recovering transactions for a failed WebLogic server instance requires a WebLogic Cluster configuration
D. A heuristic decision occurs when any XA resource makes a unilateral decision during the completion phase
E. By default, the Transaction Manager will continue to complete the transaction during the second phase for up to 24 hours
14. Scenario: The diagram represents the interactions of the Inventory system with external entities during the processing of a purchase order. The activity is completely described in Activity Diagram. In this business process, the PO is presented to a merchandiser; a warehouse confirms storage requirements; and the information is used to update the accounting system, asynchronously. Which type of invocation model is best suited to implement Use Case FR002?
A. Creating a command object that delegates passing parameteritized messages, asynchronously.
B. A synchronous invocation on every module required to implement the functionality defined by the Use Case
C. An asynchronous invocation of each notification sub-system, which delivers the appropriate message to the appropriate message destination.
D. Using a separate delegate object, which creates a thread pool using separate threads to invoke each operation concurrently and perform thread monitoring and management
E. Scope each synchronous invocation within a single XA transaction.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1