Specialist Modular Messaging with Avaya Message Store Implement and Support Elective Exam
- Exam Number/Code : 132-S-815.1
- Exam Name : Specialist Modular Messaging with Avaya Message Store Implement and Support Elective Exam
- Questions and Answers : 228 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 132-S-815.1 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 132-S-815.1 Test Engine
Free 132-S-815.1 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Avaya Certification 132-S-815.1 exam (Specialist Modular Messaging with Avaya Message Store Implement and Support Elective Exam). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 132-S-815.1 exam test is the hot exam of Avaya certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 132-S-815.1 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 132-S-815.1 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 132-S-815.1 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 132-S-815.1 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 132-S-815.1 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 132-S-815.1 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 132-S-815.1 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 132-S-815.1 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Avaya 132-S-815.1 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 132-S-815.1 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Avaya Certification 132-S-815.1 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Avaya 132-S-815.1 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 132-S-815.1 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 132-S-815.1 Exam. The 132-S-815.1 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
132-S-815.1 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Avaya 132-S-815.1 Exam will provide you with free 132-S-815.1 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 132-S-815.1 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Avaya Certification exam and get your Avaya Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 132-S-815.1 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 132-S-815.1 exam | 132-S-815.1 pdf exam | 132-S-815.1 braindumps | 132-S-815.1 study guides | 132-S-815.1 trainning materials | 132-S-815.1 simulations | 132-S-815.1 testing engine | 132-S-815.1 vce | 132-S-815.1 torrent | 132-S-815.1 dumps | free download 132-S-815.1 | 132-S-815.1 practice exam | 132-S-815.1 preparation files | 132-S-815.1 questions | 132-S-815.1 answers.
How to pass your 132-S-815.1 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 132-S-815.1 test,The safer.easier way to get Avaya Certification Certification .
Exam : Avaya 132-S-815.1
Title : Specialist Modular Messaging with Avaya Message Store Implement and Support Elective Exam
1. What specific documentation is needed for an installer to correctly integrate a Message Networking Server with a PBX? (Choose two.)
A. completed Modular Messaging planning form
B. completed Message Networking planning form
C. Avaya Communication Manager Networking Guide
D. Switch Connections Supported for Message Networking
2. To conduct a multiple Avaya Message Application Server (MAS) installation, where in the Voice Mail Domain must the Avaya Mailbox Monitor and the Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) services be activated?
A. in the first MAS
B. in different MASs
C. on the same MAS
D. in at least two MASs
3. According to Avaya documentation, which step must be taken to connect the cables supplied with a digital set emulation board to the PBX?
A. Connect the board using the provided RJ-48C (Ethernet) cable.
B. Connect the installed boards to one end of a standard RJ-11 tip/ring cable.
C. Connect the board using the provided PBX station interface D/82JCT-U cable.
D. Connect the male end of the provided CT bus cable to the top of each port board.
4. Which two statements are true about anti-virus software on Modular Messaging with a Message Storage Server (MSS)? (Choose two.)
A. The MSS already has its own anti-virus software.
B. Anti-virus software should not be configured to perform scans each time a file is accessed.
C. Once anti-virus software has been installed the Modular Messaging system will update it automatically.
D. Avaya recommends that the customer install anti-virus software on each Avaya Messaging Application Server (MAS) and any Supplementary Server.
5. The customer has an existing Modular Messaging (MM) system with a Message Storage System (MSS), which was installed with MM release 1.1. They are upgrading to MM 3.0 and adding an Avaya Messaging Application Server (MAS) to provide more port capacity.
The customer wants to retain their existing MAS. They have T1 Dialogic boards. They currently have Aria and Audix TUIs implemented for their subscribers.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
A. They must upgrade all dialogic boards.
B. They must upgrade all MASs to S3500 servers.
C. They must consider impact of TUIs on port capacity.
D. The new MAS will have only two slots for port boards.
6. Which three are manual steps required to upgrade Message Networking from Release 2.0 to Release 3.1? (Choose three.)
A. Perform an attended system backup.
B. Run the pre-upgrade tool to help plan for the upgrade.
C. Remove the switch integration software from the MN 2.0 system.
D. Use the backup verification tool to ensure the quality of the backup.
E. Insert the MN 3.1 DVD and run Software Update on the 2.0 system.
7. Before beginning to configure and test the port boards in the Avaya Messaging Application Server (MAS), a user must first obtain the proper configuration note for the particular PBX and integration.
Where can the proper configuration note be found?
A. Help screens
B. Installation Guide
C. MAS documentation CD
8. Which statement is true about installing a Modular Messaging with the Message Storage Server (MSS) into the Corporate Windows Domain?
A. The only step required is to select "Join the Corporate Windows Domain" in the Data Collection Tool (DCT).
B. The MSS TCP/IP networking form must be configured with the appropriate Corporate Windows Domain values.
C. "Join the Corporate Windows Domain" must be selected in the Data Collection Tool (DCT) and on the Message Storage Server Windows Domain Setup administration form.
D. "Join the Corporate Windows Domain" is done manually on the MAS after the configuration wizard is run, and then done manually on the MSS using the Windows Domain Setup form.
9. Before requesting a license for a newly installed Modular Messaging system, which information is required from the on-site installer?
A. Voice Mail Domain Name
B. Voice Mail Domain Identifier (aka VMD ID or Host ID)
C. IP addresses of all servers in the Voice Mail Domain
D. Local Administration Account names and passwords for all Messaging Application Servers (MASs)
10. Before going to a customer site to begin installing a Modular Messaging R3.1 system, which three items should be obtained from support.avaya.com? (Choose three.)
A. Configuration Notes
B. System planning form
C. Outlook Client software
D. Customer account information
E. Supplementary Server software
11. Which two options are presented after starting the Data Collection Tool (DCT)? (Choose two.)
A. create a new file
B. analyze existing system
C. deploy new configuration
D. delete current configuration
12. Which two statements about domain names are true for Modular Messaging? (Choose two.)
A. All domain names must be unique.
B. The Voice Mail Domain (VMD) is identical to the Windows Domain Name.
C. The Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and Voice Mail Domain (VMD) names must be alphanumeric.
D. The private Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) for the Message Application Server (MAS) is used only on the private network.
13. Which two actions should be performed to upgrade a customer's system from Modular Messaging Release R3.0 to R3.1, using the existing servers for the Message Storage Server (MSS) and the Message Application Server (MASs). (Choose two.)
A. Uninstall and re-install RealSpeak software on the MASs
B. Upgrade Dialogic drives if Dialogic port boards are in the MAS
C. Install MAS boot image (4 DVDs) to upgrade to Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
D. Install the Pre-upgrade and Backup Verification tool to check the health of the Release 3.0 system
14. Which IP address is acceptable for use on the private network for an installation of Modular Messaging R3.x with the Avaya Message Storage Server (MSS)?
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1