Avaya IP Telephony Design Elective Exam
- Exam Number/Code : 132-S-900.6
- Exam Name : Avaya IP Telephony Design Elective Exam
- Questions and Answers : 106 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 132-S-900.6 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 132-S-900.6 Test Engine
Free 132-S-900.6 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Avaya Certification 132-S-900.6 exam (Avaya IP Telephony Design Elective Exam). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 132-S-900.6 exam test is the hot exam of Avaya certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 132-S-900.6 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 132-S-900.6 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 132-S-900.6 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 132-S-900.6 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 132-S-900.6 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 132-S-900.6 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 132-S-900.6 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 132-S-900.6 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Avaya 132-S-900.6 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 132-S-900.6 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Avaya Certification 132-S-900.6 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Avaya 132-S-900.6 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 132-S-900.6 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 132-S-900.6 Exam. The 132-S-900.6 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
132-S-900.6 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Avaya 132-S-900.6 Exam will provide you with free 132-S-900.6 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 132-S-900.6 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Avaya Certification exam and get your Avaya Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 132-S-900.6 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 132-S-900.6 exam | 132-S-900.6 pdf exam | 132-S-900.6 braindumps | 132-S-900.6 study guides | 132-S-900.6 trainning materials | 132-S-900.6 simulations | 132-S-900.6 testing engine | 132-S-900.6 vce | 132-S-900.6 torrent | 132-S-900.6 dumps | free download 132-S-900.6 | 132-S-900.6 practice exam | 132-S-900.6 preparation files | 132-S-900.6 questions | 132-S-900.6 answers.
How to pass your 132-S-900.6 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 132-S-900.6 test,The safer.easier way to get Avaya Certification Certification .
Exam : Avaya 132-S-900.6
Title : Avaya IP Telephony Design Elective Exam
1. The customer has a multi node LAN with connectivity to a 16 location multi-vendor (Juniper, Cisco, 3Com and Avaya) WAN.
When implementing VoIP on this network, which two routing protocols should be implemented? (Choose two.)
C. ID 10t
2. Which three should be investigated when validating a wireless network design? (Choose three.)
A. installed ductwork and walls
B. locations of network servers
C. other wireless networks in the area
D. operating system of user machines
E. environmental, moisture, temperature variations
3. An RFP for a Interactive Voice Response (IVR) unit and mid-sized communication system has been released. You are responsible for determining the design solution. The RFP states that the IVR platform must be engineered to handle 135 25-second messages during the busy hour. You calculate this requirement to equal 47 ports.
If you provide 47 ISDN PRI trunks (two ISDN PRI facilities), which two traffic concerns must you consider? (Choose two.)
A. No trunk growth is available on the ISDN PRI facilities.
B. 47 active trunks overload the two ISDN PRI facilities, seriously affecting traffic load and call completions.
C. Considering there is only one channel for signaling, a backup D channel cannot be provided, affecting traffic if the D channel fails.
D. ISDN PRI facilities direct from the central office limit the caller's ability to connect to the proper resource, causing increased usage.
4. Your client's department store business has 24 locations worldwide. Each location has its own communications switch and is included in a QSIG network. The stores have standardized on specific extension numbers representing departments. The client is considering moving to a single, distributed S8700 system but is concerned with the loss of dial plan functionalities.
How do you address the client's concern?
A. provide Uniform Dial Plan software
B. utilize ACM Multi-location Dial Plan software
C. create unique extensions per location for each application
D. relate that standard S87xx dial plan software will address the issues
5. You have a corporate site with an S87xx Media Server in location A, and a remote site with an G700/S8300 LSP processor in Location B. The WAN connection goes down.
In what sequence will the G700 register with the S8300?
A. Each H.248 gateway will reboot and register with the S8300 LSP when it comes back up.
B. The S8300 LSP processor reboots, and then notifies each H.248 gateway it is now the primary call processor.
C. The S8300 LSP processor notifies each H.248 gateway in the media controller list that it is now the primary call processor.
D. Each H.248 gateway will detect that the S87xx Media Server is not available and will reregister with the next Media Server in the media controller list.
6. If a customer has multiple systems from different vendors and wants to network them together, which software should be used?
7. In a distributed S87xx Media Server system with G650 Media Gateways in 3 port networks, what is the distance concern with the TDM cable length?
A. Due to the length of the TDM cable, the slack must be coiled and secured to the back of the PN.
B. The TDM cable can be ordered to custom fit the system. The designer must know the PN to G650 layout.
C. If the incorrect cable length attribute is chosen, it will not allow the associated G650s to connect to the PN.
D. Due to its limited length, each G650 of a PN must be co-located in the same 19 inch data rack as the rest of the PN.
8. Within an S8500 Server, 25 IP Telephony endpoints are connected to 10 digital sets, 10 IP sets, and 5 CO trunks.
How many TN2602 Media Processor boards are required if G.729 is incorporated?
9. A customer has an Avaya S87xx Media Server with an Avaya G650 Media Gateway. They want the remote site tied-in to the main. The remote site has a DSL line for Internet access. They currently have a secure VPN tunnel to the main site and want to implement VoIP over this tunnel.
What is your biggest concern as a designer?
A. NAT issues
B. implementation issues
C. Security cannot be guaranteed
D. Voice quality cannot be guaranteed
10. A sales engineer completes an S87xx Media Server/G650 Media Gateway design which includes IP Telephony, multi-locations, and LAN/WAN integration. One of the deliverables for handoff to the implementation team is the network region design.
What four IP endpoint characteristics may be included in the network region design document? (Choose four.)
A. codec set
B. UDP port ranges
C. 802.1p/Q settings
D. VLAN assignments
E. identification of locations
11. Your customer solution requirements call for a mix of SIP and H.323 endpoints. Which entity in the SIP Infrastructure can perform routing of sessions invitations, authentications and accounting functions?
A. SIP Proxy
B. SIP redirect
C. SIP registrar
D. SIP media gateway controller
12. A client is implementing an S87xx Media Server with several G650 Media Gateways. They are concerned with overheating in the equipment room, especially in the equipment power units.
Which two conditions cause a G650 power supply to initiate an emergency shutdown? (Choose two.)
D. high humidity
13. A customer wants to use an Avaya S87xx Media Server with Avaya G700 Gateways at remote locations. Each G700 Gateway will include an S8300 Local Survivable Processor and approximately 75 IP sets incorporating G.711.
What Avaya feature allows IP sets to register with the S8300 if connectivity to the S87xx is lost?
A. Local CLAN board
B. Alternate Gatekeeper
C. S8300 Auto-Registration
D. Gateway Alternate Redirection
14. You are preparing to design an IP Telephony-based S87xx. You are assisting the client in determining the type of QoS/CoS they should incorporate on their data network.
What do you recommend? (Choose two.)
A. Routed networks should use IEEE 802.1p/Q.
B. Switched networks should use IEEE 802.1p/Q.
C. Mixed networks should use either DSCP or IEEE 802.1p/Q.
D. Routed networks should use DiffServ Code Points (DSCP).
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1