Check Point Certified Security Expert NGX
- Exam Number/Code : 156-315
- Exam Name : Check Point Certified Security Expert NGX
- Questions and Answers : 142 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 156-315 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 156-315 Test Engine
Free 156-315 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CheckPoint 156-315 exam (Check Point Certified Security Expert NGX). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 156-315 exam test is the hot exam of CheckPoint certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 156-315 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 156-315 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 156-315 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 156-315 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 156-315 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 156-315 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 156-315 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 156-315 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for CheckPoint 156-315 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 156-315 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CheckPoint 156-315 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
CheckPoint 156-315 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 156-315 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 156-315 Exam. The 156-315 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
156-315 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our CheckPoint 156-315 Exam will provide you with free 156-315 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 156-315 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CheckPoint exam and get your CheckPoint Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 156-315 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 156-315 exam | 156-315 pdf exam | 156-315 braindumps | 156-315 study guides | 156-315 trainning materials | 156-315 simulations | 156-315 testing engine | 156-315 vce | 156-315 torrent | 156-315 dumps | free download 156-315 | 156-315 practice exam | 156-315 preparation files | 156-315 questions | 156-315 answers.
How to pass your 156-315 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 156-315 test,The safer.easier way to get CheckPoint Certification .
Exam : Check Point 156-315
Title : Check Point Certified Security Expert NGX
1. You are preparing a lab for a ClusterXL environment, with the following topology:
Vip internal cluster IP = 172.16.10.1; Vip external cluster IP = 192.168.10.3
Cluster Member 1: four NICs, three enabled: qfe0: 192.168.10.1/24, qfe1: 10.10.10.1/24, qfe2: 172.16.10.1/24
Cluster Member 2: five NICs, three enabled; hme0: 192.168.10.2/24, eth1: 10.10.10.2/24, eth2: 172.16.10.2/24
Member Network tab on internal-cluster interface: is 10.10.10.0, 255.255.255.0
SmartCenter Pro Server: 172.16.10.3
External interfaces 192.168.10.1 and 192.168.10.2 connect to a Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) switch. The upstream router connects to the same VLAN switch. Internal interfaces 10.10.10.1 and 10.10.10.2 connect to a hub. There is no other machine in the 10.10.10.0 network. 172.19.10.0 is the synchronization network. What is the problem with this configuration?
A. The SmartCenter Pro Server cannot be in the synchronization network.
B. There is no problem with this configuration. It is correct.
C. Members do not have the same number of NICs.
D. The internal network does not have a third cluster member.
E. Cluster members cannot use the VLAN switch. They must use hubs.
2. You set up a mesh VPN Community, so your internal networks can access your partner's network, and vice versa. Your Security Policy encrypts only FTP and HTTP traffic through a VPN tunnel. All other traffic among your internal and partner networks is sent in clear text. How do you configure the VPN Community?
A. Disable "accept all encrypted traffic", and put FTP and HTTP in the Excluded services in the Community object. Add a rule in the Security Policy for services FTP and http, with the Community object in the VPN field.
B. Disable "accept all encrypted traffic" in the Community, and add FTP and HTTP services to the Security Policy, with that Community object in the VPN field.
C. Enable "accept all encrypted traffic", but put FTP and HTTP in the Excluded services in the Community. Add a rule in the Security Policy, with services FTP and http, and the Community object in the VPN field.
D. Put FTP and HTTP in the Excluded services in the Community object. Then add a rule in the Security Policy to allow Any as the service, with the Community object in the VPN field.
3. You want to upgrade a SecurePlatform NG with Application Intelligence (AI) R55 Gateway to SecurePlatform NGX R60 via SmartUpdate. Which package is needed in the repository before upgrading?
A. SVN Foundation and VPN-1 Express/Pro
B. VPN-1 and FireWall-1
C. SecurePlatform NGX R60
D. SVN Foundation
E. VPN-1 Pro/Express NGX R60
4. Robert has configured a Common Internet File System (CIFS) resource to allow access to the public partition of his company's file server, on \eriscogoldenapplefilespublic. Robert receives reports that users are unable to access the shared partition, unless they use the file server's IP address. Which of the following is a possible cause?
A. Mapped shares do not allow administrative locks.
B. The CIFS resource is not configured to use Windows name resolution.
C. Access violations are not logged.
D. Remote registry access is blocked.
E. Null CIFS sessions are blocked.
5. Which service type does NOT invoke a Security Server?
6. Which of the following commands shows full synchronization status?
A. cphaprob -i list
C. fw ctl pstat
D. cphaprob -a if
E. fw hastat
7. Which of the following QoS rule-action properties is an Advanced action type, only available in Traditional mode?
A. Guarantee Allocation
B. Rule weight
C. Apply rule only to encrypted traffic
D. Rule limit
E. Rule guarantee
8. You want to upgrade a cluster with two members to VPN-1 NGX. The SmartCenter Server and both members are version VPN-1/FireWall-1 NG FP3, with the latest Hotfix. What is the correct upgrade procedure?
1. Change the version, in the General Properties of the gateway-cluster object.
2. Upgrade the SmartCenter Server, and reboot after upgrade.
3. Run cpstop on one member, while leaving the other member running. Upgrade one member at a time, and reboot after upgrade.
4. Reinstall the Security Policy.
A. 3, 2, 1, 4
B. 2, 4, 3, 1
C. 1, 3, 2, 4
D. 2, 3, 1, 4
E. 1, 2, 3, 4
9. Greg is creating rules and objects to control VoIP traffic in his organization, through a VPN-1 NGX Security Gateway. Greg creates VoIP Domain SIP objects to represent each of his organization's three SIP gateways. Greg then creates a simple group to contain the VoIP Domain SIP objects. When Greg attempts to add the VoIP Domain SIP objects to the group, they are not listed. What is the problem?
A. The related end-points domain specifies an address range.
B. VoIP Domain SIP objects cannot be placed in simple groups.
C. The installed VoIP gateways specify host objects.
D. The VoIP gateway object must be added to the group, before the VoIP Domain SIP object is eligible to be added to the group.
E. The VoIP Domain SIP object's name contains restricted characters.
10. The following is cphaprob state command output from a ClusterXL New mode High Availability member:When member 192.168.1.2 fails over and restarts, which member will become active?
C. Both members' state will be standby
D. Both members' state will be active
11. Your current VPN-1 NG with Application Intelligence (AI) R55 stand-alone VPN-1 Pro Gateway and SmartCenter Server run on SecurePlatform. You plan to implement VPN-1 NGX in a distributed environment, where the existing machine will be the SmartCenter Server, and a new machine will be the VPN-1 Pro Gateway only. You need to migrate the NG with AI R55 SmartCenter Server configuration, including such items as Internal Certificate Authority files, databases, and Security Policies.
How do you request a new license for this VPN-1 NGX upgrade?
A. Request a VPN-1 NGX SmartCenter Server license, using the new machine's IP address. Request a new local license for the NGX VPN-1 Pro Gateway.
B. Request a VPN-1 NGX SmartCenter Server license, using the new machine's IP address. Request a new central license for the NGX VPN-1 Pro Gateway.
C. Request a new VPN-1 NGX SmartCenter Server license, using the NG with AI SmartCenter Server IP address. Request a new central license for the NGX VPN-1 Pro Gateway.
D. Request a VPN-1 NGX SmartCenter Server license, using the NG with AI SmartCenter Server IP address. Request a new central license for the NGX VPN-1 Pro Gateway, licensed for the existing SmartCenter Server IP address.
12. The following rule contains an FTP resource object in the Service field:
Service: FTP-resource object
How do you define the FTP Resource Properties > Match tab to prevent internal users from sending corporate files to external FTP servers, while allowing users to retrieve files?
A. Enable the "Get" method on the match tab.
B. Disable "Get" and "Put" methods on the Match tab.
C. Enable the "Put" and "Get" methods.
D. Enable the "Put" method only on the match tab.
E. Disable the "Put" method globally.
13. You are preparing to configure your VoIP Domain Gatekeeper object. Which two other objects should you have created first?
A. An object to represent the IP phone network, AND an object to represent the host on which the proxy is installed
B. An object to represent the PSTN phone network, AND an object to represent the IP phone network
C. An object to represent the IP phone network, AND an object to represent the host on which the gatekeeper is installed
D. An object to represent the Q.931 service origination host, AND an object to represent the H.245 termination host
E. An object to represent the call manager, AND an object to represent the host on which the transmission router is installed
14. To change an existing ClusterXL cluster object from Multicast to Unicast mode, what configuration change must be made?
A. Change the cluster mode to Unicast on the cluster object. Reinstall the Security Policy.
B. Reset Secure Internal Communications (SIC) on the cluster-member objects. Reinstall the Security Policy.
C. Run cpstop and cpstart, to re-enable High Availability on both objects. Select Pivot mode in cpconfig.
D. Change the cluster mode to Unicast on the cluster-member object.
E. Switch the internal network's default Security Gateway to the pivot machine's IP address.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1