Check Point Certified Managed Security Expert NGX
- Exam Number/Code : 156-815
- Exam Name : Check Point Certified Managed Security Expert NGX
- Questions and Answers : 140 Q&As
- Update Time: 2014-11-11
$ 119.00$ 49.00
- 156-815 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 156-815 Test Engine
Free 156-815 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CheckPoint 156-815 exam (Check Point Certified Managed Security Expert NGX). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 156-815 exam test is the hot exam of CheckPoint certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 156-815 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 156-815 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 156-815 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 156-815 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 156-815 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 156-815 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 156-815 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 156-815 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for CheckPoint 156-815 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 156-815 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CheckPoint 156-815 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
CheckPoint 156-815 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 156-815 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 156-815 Exam. The 156-815 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
156-815 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our CheckPoint 156-815 Exam will provide you with free 156-815 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 156-815 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CheckPoint exam and get your CheckPoint Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 156-815 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 156-815 exam | 156-815 pdf exam | 156-815 braindumps | 156-815 study guides | 156-815 trainning materials | 156-815 simulations | 156-815 testing engine | 156-815 vce | 156-815 torrent | 156-815 dumps | free download 156-815 | 156-815 practice exam | 156-815 preparation files | 156-815 questions | 156-815 answers.
How to pass your 156-815 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 156-815 test,The safer.easier way to get CheckPoint Certification .
Exam : Check Point 156-815
Title : Check Point Certified Managed Security Expert NGX
1. Which of the following actions occurs after the configuration of a CLM on an MDS MLM for a specific Customer?
A. The CLM object appears in the MDG. The Administrator needs to launch a SmartDashboard for that CLM, and configure it to retrieve the logs from the CMA's Gateway.
B. A default CLM object is created in the CMA Security Policy and is added to the list of log servers for each configured Security Gateway.
C. No changes appear in the CMA Security Policy, but none are required. Once the CLM of a specific Customer is created, all logs are sent to that CLM by default. This is after the Policy is installed on the Gateway and the master's file is edited by the system.
D. The system creates a default CLM object in the CMA Security Policy. The Administrator must then log in to the CMA and configure the Gateway to send all logs to the CLM, by including the CLM object in its list of log servers.
E. The system performs no default configuration tasks. The Administrator must log into the CMA, create the CLM object, and add it to the Gateway's list of log servers.
2. A Managed Service Provider (MSP) is using Provider-1 to manage their customer's security policies. What is the recommended method of securing the Provider-1 system in a NOC environment?
A. The Provider-1 software does not include an integrated firewall to protect the Provider-1 system. It is recommended to use a separate firewall to secure the Provider-1 environment, managed by the NOC Security Administrator and the Provider-1 / MSP Administrator.
B. The Provider-1 software includes an integrated firewall to protect the Provider-1 system. It is recommended to use the included firewall to secure the Provider-1 environment, managed by the NOC Security Administrator.
C. The Provider-1 software includes an integrated firewall to protect the Provider-1 system. It is recommended to use the included firewall to secure the Provider-1 environment, managed by the Provider-1 / MSP Administrator.
D. The Provider-1 software does not include an integrated firewall to protect the Provider-1 system. It is recommended to use a separate firewall to secure the Provider-1 environment, managed by the NOC Security Administrator.
E. The Provider-1 software does not include an integrated firewall to protect the Provider-1 system. It is recommended to use a separate firewall to secure the Provider-1 environment, managed by the Provider-1 / MSP Administrator.
3. To configure for CMA redundancy, which of the following would be necessary?
A. Multiple MDS Container machines
B. The CMA High Availability option selected in the CMA properties window
C. Multiple CMAs configured on a single MDS
D. Multiple MDS Manager machines
E. The CMA High Availability option selected in the Customer properties window
4. As a Provider-1 Administrator, you are concerned about the security of your NOC. You decide to install a NOC firewall and hire a firewall expert to administer it. Your firewall expert wants to institute some security measures to increase the firewall's ability to protect the NOC. One of his ideas is to hide all of the invalid IP addresses of the CMAs, by installing a Hide NAT Policy on the firewall. Will this plan work?
A. Yes, because the CMAs use virtual IP addresses, and they require a single valid IP address to manage remote Security Gateways.
B. No, because Hide NAT does not allow remote Gateways to connect directly to the CMAs.
C. Yes, but only if Hide NAT is configured with the Hide address of 0.0.0.0.
D. No, because VPN-1 NGX does not allow Administrators to configure Hide NAT on objects with assigned virtual IP addresses.
E. Yes, but only if Hide NAT is configured with the Hide address of the leading MDS interface.
5. How many CLMs can each MDS MLM hold?
6. The MDS will initiate status collection from the CMAs when which of the following occurs?
A. MDS-level High Availability is configured.
B. CMA-level High Availability is configured.
C. CMAs have established SIC with remote Security Gateways.
D. Get Node Data action is requested for a specific object displayed in the SmartUpdate View.
E. The MDG connects to the MDS Manager.
7. The Rule Base shown below is installed on the NOC firewall at the MSP:If the Administrator intended to install licenses on remote Security Gateways by using SmartUpdate, this Rule Base is incomplete. Which of the following additions would complete the Rule Base configuration?
A. The MDS must be added to the Source column of the CMAs-to-Security Gateways Rule.
B. Create a rule allowing the remote Gateways access to the MDS.
C. Create a rule that allows the remote Gateways access to the CMAs.
D. Create a rule allowing the Primary and Secondary MDS machines located at the NOC to connect to each other.
E. Create a rule allowing the remote Gateways access to the NOC firewall.
8. The Eventia Reporter Add-on for Provider-1 does not have its own package. It is installed, removed, enabled, and disabled using which of the following scripts?
9. When installing the Primary MDS, what information must you have?
A. Type of MDS and IP address of Secondary MDS
B. Type of MDS and IP address range for virtual IP addresses
C. Type of MDS and name of leading virtual IP interface
D. Type of MDS and one-time password
E. Type of MDS and number of CMAs to be configured
10. After the trial period expires, a permanent license must be installed. To successfully install a bundle license before the trial license expires, you must disable the trial license. Which of the following commands will disable the trial-period license on a CMA before the license expires?
A. cpprod_SetPNPDisable 1
B. SetPNPDisable lic
C. cpprod_util CPPROD_SetPnPDisable 0
D. cpprod_SetPNPDisable 0
E. cpprod_util CPPROD_SetPnPDisable 1
11. Does the Multi Domain Server (MDS) maintain multiple customer data bases, with each customer data base relating to a single CMA?
A. The Multi Domain Server (MDS) does not maintain customer databases or CMAs.
B. The Multi Domain Server (MDS) can maintain multiple customer databases with each customer database relating to multiple CMAs.
C. The Multi Domain Server (MDS) can maintain multiple customer databases managing one CMA per customer database.
D. The Multi Domain Server (MDS) can maintain a single customer database able to relate to one CMA.
E. The Multi Domain Server (MDS) maintains one customer database able to relate to multiple CMAs.
12. What is the function of a CLM?
A. Performs system backups of the Primary and Secondary MDS machines.
B. Regulates ConnectControl traffic from the NOC to remote Gateways.
C. Serves as a backup CMA for CMA-level High Availability.
D. Protects the Provider-1 system from a network attack.
E. Collects log data for managed Security Gateways.
13. Secure communication from CMAs to the Security Gateways uses which type of encryption?
A. Traffic between CMAs and Security Gateways is not encrypted. Therefore, no encryption is used.
B. IKE with pre-shared secret
C. 256-bit SSL encryption
D. 128-bit SSL encryption
E. RSA encryption
14. All Check Point Products come with a 15-day trial-period license. How many CMAs can be managed by an MDS Manager running with only the trial license?