CIW SERVER ADMINISTRATOR
- Exam Number/Code : 1D0-450
- Exam Name : CIW SERVER ADMINISTRATOR
- Questions and Answers : 177 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1D0-450 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1D0-450 Test Engine
Free 1D0-450 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Master CIW Admin 1D0-450 exam (CIW SERVER ADMINISTRATOR). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1D0-450 exam test is the hot exam of CIW certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1D0-450 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1D0-450 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1D0-450 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1D0-450 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1D0-450 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1D0-450 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1D0-450 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1D0-450 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for CIW 1D0-450 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1D0-450 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Master CIW Admin 1D0-450 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
CIW 1D0-450 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1D0-450 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1D0-450 Exam. The 1D0-450 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1D0-450 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our CIW 1D0-450 Exam will provide you with free 1D0-450 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1D0-450 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Master CIW Admin exam and get your Master CIW Admin Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1D0-450 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1D0-450 exam | 1D0-450 pdf exam | 1D0-450 braindumps | 1D0-450 study guides | 1D0-450 trainning materials | 1D0-450 simulations | 1D0-450 testing engine | 1D0-450 vce | 1D0-450 torrent | 1D0-450 dumps | free download 1D0-450 | 1D0-450 practice exam | 1D0-450 preparation files | 1D0-450 questions | 1D0-450 answers.
How to pass your 1D0-450 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1D0-450 test,The safer.easier way to get Master CIW Admin Certification .
Exam : CIW 1D0-450
Title : CIW SERVER ADMINISTRATOR
1. Jeanne is a Linux administrator. She notices that a user is continually abusing the FTP service on the Linux server by downloading extremely large files. Jeanne has added this user name to the hosts.deny file, but the user is still able to use FTP. Why does the user still have access?
A. The user name should also be added to the hosts.allow file.
B. The hosts.deny file does not allow you to exclude the FTP service.
C. The user name should be added to both the hosts.deny and hosts.allow file.
D. The user name is in the hosts.allow file, which is considered before the hosts.deny file.
2. Javier copies a file named "secret" from a folder named "restricted" to a folder named "open". Both folders reside on the same NTFS partition. What happens to the permissions on the file named "secret"?
A. The file inherits the target directory permissions. .
B. The file loses its permissions and is assigned to the Everyone group.
C. The file retains the permissions it had before it was copied.
D. The file is copied into the new directory and the old file is deleted; all permissions are retained.
3. Which step is often necessary when adding a new NIC to a Linux machine?
A. Copy the device driver to the /var/libs/ directory.
B. Load a new module
C. Issue the following command: . /etc/modules.conf.
D. Insert the CD-ROM with the device driver into the machine; Linux will detect it and prompt you through installation.
4. What is the default location for the Web server HTML files in Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0/5.0 on a system that has one hard drive (C:)?
5. Which of the following scenarios might result from having a security policy that is too strict?
A. Users may place written passwords in their workspaces to remember them.
B. Users may choose ineffective passwords that are easy to guess.
C. Users may have access to resources that are not appropriate for them to see.
D. Users may choose passwords that are too short.
6. Which task is a part of the Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS) name registration process?
A. Name renewal and release
B. Static name assignment
C. Static IP assignment
D. Reading any Imhost information
7. Nadir wants to convert his Windows NT Server and 2000 Server systems from FAT32 to NTFS. All the servers use one drive (C:). Which command will allow Nadir to do this?
A. convert c: -t ntfs
B. convert -fs c: ntfs
C. convert c: -fs ntfs
D. convert c: /fs:ntfs
8. You want to list all interfaces for your Windows NT/2000 system. What command will do this?
A. ipconfig /all
B. ipconfig -a
C. ifconfig /all
D. ifconfig -a
9. Javier has created a DNS address entry for a server. He wants users to be able to find the server by its IP address as well. The server IP address is 197.1733.21. Which action should Javier perform so that users can find the server by its IP address?
A. No action is required; the DNS address record will allow users to find the IP address as well as the host name.
B. Assign an in-addr.arpa address of 184.108.40.206.in-addr.arpa to the server in a Pointer (PTR) record in DNS.
C. Assign a Canonical Name (CNAME) to the server in DNS.
D. Assign an in-addr.arpa address of 33.176.197.in-addr.arpa to the server's IP address of 21 in a Pointer (PTR) record in DNS.
10. Rolf is experimenting with NT/Windows 2000 commands to ensure that he can assign appropriate permissions for his Web server. He executes the List permission on an NTFS directory. Which rights does the List permission grant to the user?
A. Write and Add
B. Read, Write and Add
C. Read and Execute
D. Add and Execute
11. You are setting up DNS, and you want to assign a Pointer (PTR) record to a computer. What does the PTR record accomplish?
A. The PTR record identifies DNS servers for the DNS domain.
B. The PTR record identifies the DNS server with the best source of information for the DNS domain.
C. The PTR record performs reverse DNS lookups.
D. The PTR record creates an alias for a specific host.
12. Suki is the administrator of a Linux system. She is told that Javier needs to be assigned ownership of the job file. Which command should Suki enter to grant ownership of the job file to Javier?
A. chown javier jobfile
B. chmod javier jobfile
C. cp javier jobfile
D. grep javier jobfile
13. Which of the following is a characteristic of the linuxconf program?
A. It can be used to install device drivers.
B. It is a command-line program that is used only to add and delete users from the system.
C. It can be used to configure a system host name and IP address.
D. It can be used to install new applications and modules.
14. Which of the following is an example of a backbone service?
A. System monitoring and optimization
C. User management
D. File backup
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1