Citrix Presentation Server 4.5: Administration
- Exam Number/Code : 1Y0-259
- Exam Name : Citrix Presentation Server 4.5: Administration
- Questions and Answers : 126 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Y0-259 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Y0-259 Test Engine
Free 1Y0-259 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCEA XP 1Y0-259 exam (Citrix Presentation Server 4.5: Administration). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Y0-259 exam test is the hot exam of Citrix certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Y0-259 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Y0-259 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Y0-259 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-259 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-259 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Y0-259 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Y0-259 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-259 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Citrix 1Y0-259 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-259 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCEA XP 1Y0-259 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Citrix 1Y0-259 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Y0-259 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Y0-259 Exam. The 1Y0-259 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Y0-259 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Citrix 1Y0-259 Exam will provide you with free 1Y0-259 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Y0-259 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCEA XP exam and get your CCEA XP Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Y0-259 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Y0-259 exam | 1Y0-259 pdf exam | 1Y0-259 braindumps | 1Y0-259 study guides | 1Y0-259 trainning materials | 1Y0-259 simulations | 1Y0-259 testing engine | 1Y0-259 vce | 1Y0-259 torrent | 1Y0-259 dumps | free download 1Y0-259 | 1Y0-259 practice exam | 1Y0-259 preparation files | 1Y0-259 questions | 1Y0-259 answers.
How to pass your 1Y0-259 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Y0-259 test,The safer.easier way to get CCEA XP Certification .
Exam : Citrix 1Y0-259
Title : Citrix Presentation Server 4.5: Administration
1. Scenario: A published application requires an explicit IP address for each of its 200 concurrent clients for licensing purposes. The administrator decided to achieve this by using Virtual IP addresses. What should be added to maintain the licensing requirements?
A. The process to the "Virtual Loopback Processes"
B. A new IP address to the Virtual IP Address Configuration
C. The process executable to the Virtual IP Process monitored list
D. A set of IP addresses from a different subnet than the Virtual IP addresses
2. Scenario: An administrator installs a new database application that uses a .ZTC extension for its data files on servers running Presentation Server. The .ZTC extension does not show as a file type association option when attempting to publish the application. Why is .ZTC not listed as a file type association when publishing applications?
A. The servers that host the application have not been rebooted.
B. The file type association function is not supported for that extension.
C. The administrator has not run the "Update from registry..." option from the console.
D. The administrator is attempting to publish the application to a server that does not have the application installed.
3. Scenario: During the course of one day, the administrator of a large server farm comprised of a single zone notices that the IMA Work Item Queue Ready Count metric on the data collector for the zone has repeatedly been just above zero. The data collector supports 50 servers and hosts 10 productivity applications. There is no backup data collector configured for the zone. There is one server that only has one proprietary application suite published. This proprietary application suite is only used by the Finance department but is mission critical for that department. Which two actions would best address the needs of the environment described in this scenario? (Choose two.)
A. Restart the IMA service on the data collector.
B. Increase the preference of one of the 50 servers to Preferred status.
C. Increase the preference of the server hosting the proprietary application suite to Most Preferred status.
D. Add the registry key entry MaxHostAddressCacheEntries to the data collector for the zone and set it to 50.
E. Dedicate the existing data collector by removing the productivity applications from the server and setting it to Most Preferred status.
4. Scenario: A company has a Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 on Windows Server 2003 implementation and will upgrade to Citrix Presentation Server 4.5. The administrator must migrate the current farm while preserving the current custom configuration settings. Which type of installation should the administrator follow?
A. The automatic upgrade path, choosing custom settings in the autorun installations
B. The automatic upgrade path, accepting the default settings in the autorun installations
C. The phased migration path, joining a server running Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 on Windows Server 2003 to the current farm and acquiring the configuration settings
D. The phased migration path, installing Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 on a server running on Windows Server 2003 independent of the current farm and manually configuring the custom settings
5. Scenario: An administrator plans on deploying a CPU-intensive application and has determined that CPU Utilization Management should be implemented. Based on testing, the administrator expects to maximize each server at 40 users with the assumption that only this application is being deployed. What will be the approximate CPU slice that would be allocated to each user?
6. Scenario: Administrators currently have the Health Monitoring and Recovery test relating to logons enabled to alert them in the event of a failure. Server "CPS14" has alerted them many times today, and they are aware of the problem but do not have time to remedy this issue until tomorrow. Which configuration change should the administrative staff make?
A. Set the server properties to reboot the server if the Logon test fails.
B. Set the server farm properties to reboot the server if the Logon test fails.
C. Set the server properties to remove the server from load balancing if the test fails.
D. Set the server farm properties to remove the server from load balancing if the test fails.
7. Scenario: An administrator enables CPU Optimization for the entire farm. After installing a CPU-intensive Computer Aided Drawing and Design (CADD) application, several power users ask how additional CPU may be allocated specifically to them. Which statement is correct?
A. CPU allocation is defined by network bandwidth.
B. CPU allocation can be configured in the registry.
C. The administrator cannot configure CPU allocation.
D. The administrator can configure CPU allocation in the farm properties.
8. Scenario: When planning a Presentation Server deployment on multiple servers, an organization wants to ensure that there is no Presentation Server as a single point of failure. Which three database options eliminate the single point of failure? (Choose three.)
B. IBM DB2
C. Microsoft Access
D. Microsoft SQL Server
E. Microsoft SQL Express
9. Which step is required to obtain the license file when implementing Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 after installing the Citrix License Server?
A. Download the license file from MyCitrix.com and upload it to the License Management Console through the License Files node.
B. Download the license file from MyCitrix.com and upload it to the License Management Console through the File Locations node.
C. Download the license code from MyCitrix.com and enter it in the License Management Console through the License Files node.
D. Download the license code from MyCitrix.com and enter it in the License Management Console through the File Locations node.
10. Scenario: An administrator notices that there are occasional issues with traffic traversing TCP port 2512, in the farm running Citrix Presentation Server. Which Health Monitoring and Recovery test should the administrator configure?
A. Citrix IMA Service
B. Citrix XTE Service
C. Citrix XML Service
D. Terminal Services
11. Which benefit is the result of enabling Memory Optimization?
A. Memory is allocated to each user proportionately.
B. Each server can more efficiently initiate applications.
C. Memory is dynamically reallocated based on specific user need.
D. The administrator controls the maximum amount of memory per user.
12. A new IT policy requires the use of configuration logging. What is the first step the Citrix Administrator must take to set up configuration logging?
A. Create a configuration logging database
B. Configure a configuration logging database
C. Configure the configuration logging settings
D. Create report specification for configuration logging reports
13. Which two Health Monitoring and Recovery tests are enabled by default? (Choose two.)
A. Citrix IMA Service
B. Citrix XML Service
C. Citrix SMA Service
D. Citrix XTE Server Service
14. Scenario: An administrator is installing Presentation Server 4.5. The company requires the use of the Program Neighborhood Agent as the pass-through client and that users should be explicitly prompted for authentication to Citrix Presentation Server. Which two steps must the administrator take during the installation to meet the company's requirements? (Choose two.)
A. Select "no" for pass-through authentication for the pass-through client.
B. Select "yes" for pass-through authentication for the pass-through client.
C. Replace the default Client with the Program Neighborhood Agent as the pass-through client.
D. Specify the URLs of the web server running the Program Neighborhood Agent Services Site.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1