Citrix Access Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition: Administration
- Exam Number/Code : 1Y0-308
- Exam Name : Citrix Access Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition: Administration
- Questions and Answers : 134 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Y0-308 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Y0-308 Test Engine
Free 1Y0-308 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-308 exam (Citrix Access Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition: Administration). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Y0-308 exam test is the hot exam of Citrix certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Y0-308 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Y0-308 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Y0-308 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-308 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-308 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Y0-308 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Y0-308 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-308 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Citrix 1Y0-308 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-308 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-308 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Citrix 1Y0-308 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Y0-308 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Y0-308 Exam. The 1Y0-308 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Y0-308 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Citrix 1Y0-308 Exam will provide you with free 1Y0-308 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Y0-308 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Citrix Other Certification exam and get your Citrix Other Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Y0-308 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Y0-308 exam | 1Y0-308 pdf exam | 1Y0-308 braindumps | 1Y0-308 study guides | 1Y0-308 trainning materials | 1Y0-308 simulations | 1Y0-308 testing engine | 1Y0-308 vce | 1Y0-308 torrent | 1Y0-308 dumps | free download 1Y0-308 | 1Y0-308 practice exam | 1Y0-308 preparation files | 1Y0-308 questions | 1Y0-308 answers.
How to pass your 1Y0-308 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Y0-308 test,The safer.easier way to get Citrix Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Citrix 1Y0-308
Title : Citrix Access Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition: Administration
1. Scenario: An environment has Access Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition implemented to provide access for the mobile workforce. Managers require access to email from company-issued Blackberry devices. All end-users access email through Outlook which is configured to download email from an Exchange server. The administrator is required to provide the mobile users with access to the web email resource. When defining the web email resource for this environment, which three steps are required? (Choose three.)
A. Update the %systemroot%system32MAPISVC.INF file on the Exchange server.
B. Specify that Microsoft Exchange will be used and then enable web-based access.
C. Provide the URL for the Exchange Server and specify the server as a new web application.
D. Update the %systemroot%system32MAPISVC.INF file on all the Advanced Access Control servers.
E. Select the email interface provided with Advanced Access Control and provide the URL of Exchange server.
2. Scenario: An administrator is implementing Access Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition. The implementation will be used primarily for mobile workers who may access resources from diverse client devices, which may be locked down and may not allow files such as client software to be downloaded. For this environment, which type of access should be given to the clients?
A. Direct access
B. VPN Client access
C. Kiosk Mode access
D. Browser-only access
3. When using a Microsoft SQL Server for the configuration database of an access server farm, which two details must be specified during the initial configuration of the farm? (Choose two.)
A. The name of the SQL Server
B. The name of the access server farm
C. The FQDN of Access Gateway appliance
D. The name of a user account included in the Administrators Group
4. Which network adapter requires a static IP address when configuring internal access for Access Gateway in a single network interface?
A. Eth0 is the only network interface that can be used.
B. Eth1 is the only network interface that can be used.
C. Eth2 is the only network interface that can be used.
D. Eth3 is the only network interface that can be used.
5. Which two statements are true regarding licensing for a deployment that contains multiple Access Gateway appliances? (Choose two.)
A. One server is configured as the license server.
B. Each gateway appliance must contain its own license.
C. The primary gateway appliance serves as the license server.
D. The license server must be installed in the DMZ on a separate server.
6. A Citrix Administrator wants to configure name resolution for Access Gateway. In which location can the administrator specify the DNS and WINS servers for Access Gateway?
A. Server Configuration Tool
B. DNS Management Console
C. Access Management Console
D. Access Gateway Administration Tool
7. Which three data could be used to configure network access through the Access Gateway appliance? (Choose three.)
A. The IP address of the destination LAN
B. The Subnet Mask of the destination LAN
C. The FQDN of the Access Gateway appliance
D. The IP address class of the destination network
E. The IP address of the Access Gateway appliance
F. The CIDR (Classless InterDomain Routing) addressing scheme
8. Scenario: A Network Administrator configured access for external employees connecting through an Access Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition implementation into the corporate network. These employees require access to documents in the corporate network. The administrator implemented a policy that will ensure that the employees open the documents using applications that are installed locally on their PCs. Which of the listed action controls did the administrator implement?
B. Live Edit
D. File Type Association
9. What are two requirements for enabling access to file share resources from the default navigation page (Access Interface)? (Choose two.)
A. The file share must contain at least one file.
B. Permission to the file share must be granted in an access policy.
C. The file share must exist in the location specified when it was created as a resource.
D. Accessibility to the file server hosting the file share must be available to the Advanced Access Control servers in the network.
10. Scenario: An administrator wants to provide access to a company intranet site from the access server farm. The home page for the intranet site includes several links to external web pages. The administrator wants to ensure that all links can be accessed through this resource. How can this be configured?
A. Create a filter that allows access to all the websites linked from the home page.
B. Enable URL rewriting to provide users access to the pages linked on the website.
C. Include all the web pages linked from the home page using a URL that contains a wildcard.
D. Within the New Web Resource Wizard add URLs for the home page and each page linked from the home page.
11. When enabled, which action control allows users to retrieve email attachments as HTML content and to save attachments on their local devices?
C. HTML Preview
D. Email Attachment
12. A Citrix Administrator wants to configure client tunnel resources for clients connecting through Access Gateway to the corporate network. What are three methods that the administrator could use to define network resources? (Choose three.)
A. UNC (e.g. \servershare)
B. IP address (e.g. 10.10.16.6)
C. FQDN (e.g. server.domain.comany.com)
D. IP address range (e.g. 10.10.16.1 - 10.16.6.255)
E. IP address with a subnet mask (e.g. 10.0.0.0/255.0.0.0)
13. For an environment in which HTML Preview will be enabled for Microsoft Office, which task must be completed prior to installing the Advanced Access Control software?
A. The Citrix Activation Engine must be restarted.
B. A license must be installed on the license server.
C. Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint must be installed on the server.
D. Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook must be installed on the server.
14. Which two steps should an administrator take to remove an Access Gateway appliance from an Access Gateway 4.5 Advanced Edition deployment? (Choose two.)
A. The administrator should execute the "Remove Access Gateway" task from the "Gateway Appliances" node in the Access Management Console.
B. The administrator should restart at least one Advanced Access Control server in the farm after configuring the Access Gateway appliance to be removed.
C. The administrator should configure the Access Gateway appliance server so that it no longer points itself to an Advanced Access Control server in the deployment.
D. The administrator should uncheck the "Access Gateway" role checkbox for the Access Gateway appliance to be removed in the "Manage Server Roles" dialog of the Access Management Console.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1