Citrix Password Manager 4.0 Administration
- Exam Number/Code : 1Y0-326
- Exam Name : Citrix Password Manager 4.0 Administration
- Questions and Answers : 116 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Y0-326 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Y0-326 Test Engine
Free 1Y0-326 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-326 exam (Citrix Password Manager 4.0 Administration ). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Y0-326 exam test is the hot exam of Citrix certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Y0-326 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Y0-326 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Y0-326 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-326 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-326 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Y0-326 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Y0-326 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-326 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Citrix 1Y0-326 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-326 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-326 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Citrix 1Y0-326 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Y0-326 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Y0-326 Exam. The 1Y0-326 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Y0-326 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Citrix 1Y0-326 Exam will provide you with free 1Y0-326 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Y0-326 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Citrix Other Certification exam and get your Citrix Other Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Y0-326 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Y0-326 exam | 1Y0-326 pdf exam | 1Y0-326 braindumps | 1Y0-326 study guides | 1Y0-326 trainning materials | 1Y0-326 simulations | 1Y0-326 testing engine | 1Y0-326 vce | 1Y0-326 torrent | 1Y0-326 dumps | free download 1Y0-326 | 1Y0-326 practice exam | 1Y0-326 preparation files | 1Y0-326 questions | 1Y0-326 answers.
How to pass your 1Y0-326 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Y0-326 test,The safer.easier way to get Citrix Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Citrix 1Y0-326
Title : Citrix Password Manager 4.0 Administration
1. Which two tasks must be completed to extend the Active Directory schema? (Choose two.)
A. Configure the schema to allow updates
B. Run CTXADPREP from a command prompt
C. Run CTXDOMAINPREP from a command prompt
D. Run CTXSCHEMAPREP from a command prompt
E. Configure and run discovery from the Password Manager console
2. Why should the Password Manager console be installed in the same location as the applications?
A. To ensure that the AELIST.INI file is created
B. To ensure that the APPLIST.INI file is created
C. To eliminate the need to configure application definitions
D. To eliminate inconsistencies that occur with application definitions due to operating system differences
3. Which statement is true when resetting your primary password using the self-service password reset feature?
A. The answers to your security questions are case-insensitive.
B. Once your password is reset, you will receive an email containing your new password and reset confirmation instructions.
C. If you forget your password, you must answer at least two of the four security questions correctly in order to reset your password.
D. The answers to your security questions must match the exact spelling, spacing and punctuation of those you entered when you first registered your answers to the security questions.
4. Which three tasks need to be completed to enable self-service password reset in an existing Password Manager deployment? (Choose three.)
A. Enable multiple question authentication
B. Enable self-service password reset in Logon Manager
C. Enable the self-service password reset feature license
D. Enable self-service password reset for each user configuration
E. Redeploy the agent software with the self-service password reset feature enabled
5. If you wish to enable data integrity on a central store that has pre-existing data that has never been signed, you must _____ before you _____. (Fill in the blanks with the correct pair of options.)
A. enable data integrity on the console; sign the data with the signing tool
B. sign the data with the signing tool; enable data integrity on the console
C. disable data integrity on the console; unsign the data with the signing tool
D. unsign the data with the signing tool; enable data integrity on the console
6. Scenario: Your organization has 1000 concurrent Citrix Presentation Server users and 5000 desktop users. 600 of the desktop users are also Presentation Server users.
Which type of licenses and how many need to be purchased to provide Password Manager support to all desktop and concurrent Presentation Server users?
A. 5000 Named User licenses
B. 5000 Concurrent User licenses
C. 400 Concurrent User licenses, and 5000 Named User licenses
D. 1600 Concurrent User licenses, and 3400 Named User licenses
7. Which three components are required on the server running Password Manager for a successful implementation of the smart card software? (Choose three.)
A. PC/SC software
B. Citrix Presentation Server
C. Microsoft Active Directory
D. Smart card reader software drivers
E. Cryptographic Service Provider software
8. The Password Manager console user configuration wizard provides the ability to assign _____ and _____ to the users. (Fill in the blanks with the two correct options).
A. password policies
B. application definitions
C. identity verification questions
D. multiple question authentication
9. Scenario: A user who logs on to two different workstations throughout the day reports that changes made to each of the workstations are not synchronized right away. You are required to resolve the user's problem and minimize the impact on network bandwidth.
Which user configuration setting would meet this requirement?
A. Disable the "Time between automatic synchronization requests"
B. Enable the "Time between automatic synchronization requests" and set the "Minutes" value to 1
C. Enable the "Synchronize every time the users launch recognized applications or Logon Manager"
D. Disable the "Synchronize every time the users launch recognized applications or Logon Manager"
10. What are two requirements for configuring cryptographic data integrity assurance? (Choose two.)
A. SSL web server certificate
B. Identity verification question
C. MetaFrame Password Manager Service
D. Reverse look-up for DNS name resolution
11. When using the Password Manager Service Configuration Tool, what is the purpose of the user account with rights and privileges specific to data proxy?
A. It resets user passwords.
B. It connects to the data proxy.
C. It hosts the Citrix XTE Service.
D. It reads and writes data to the central store.
12. If multiple Password Manager administrators are using the console simultaneously, how does Password Manager ensure that changes are not lost?
A. Password Manager restricts access to nodes already in use by other administrators.
B. Password Manager console dynamically updates data as it changes. Administrators see the changes in real time.
C. Password Manager uses an internal algorithm for conflict resolution. No further intervention is required by administrators.
D. Password Manager generates a warning at save time if changes have occured since the console was opened. Administrators are required to run discovery before saving.
13. When configuring a host application, how can the administrator configure the definition to submit an "Enter" before submitting credentials to the host?
A. Type "@E" into the "Keys before" setting in the console
B. Type "Enter" into the "Keys before" setting in the console
C. Enable the "Use ENTER instead of TAB to move between fields on this form" setting in the console
D. Disable the "Use ENTER instead of TAB to move between fields on this form" setting in the console
14. Which three settings are available for smart card encryption with Password Manager? (Choose three.)
A. PIN as password
B. DPAPI with profile
C. Store on smart card
D. Smart Card Data Protect
E. Integrated with Active Directory profile
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1