Citrix Password Manager 4.5 Administration
- Exam Number/Code : 1Y0-327
- Exam Name : Citrix Password Manager 4.5 Administration
- Questions and Answers : 132 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Y0-327 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Y0-327 Test Engine
Free 1Y0-327 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-327 exam (Citrix Password Manager 4.5 Administration). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Y0-327 exam test is the hot exam of Citrix certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Y0-327 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Y0-327 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Y0-327 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-327 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-327 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Y0-327 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Y0-327 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-327 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Citrix 1Y0-327 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-327 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-327 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Citrix 1Y0-327 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Y0-327 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Y0-327 Exam. The 1Y0-327 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Y0-327 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Citrix 1Y0-327 Exam will provide you with free 1Y0-327 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Y0-327 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Citrix Other Certification exam and get your Citrix Other Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Y0-327 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Y0-327 exam | 1Y0-327 pdf exam | 1Y0-327 braindumps | 1Y0-327 study guides | 1Y0-327 trainning materials | 1Y0-327 simulations | 1Y0-327 testing engine | 1Y0-327 vce | 1Y0-327 torrent | 1Y0-327 dumps | free download 1Y0-327 | 1Y0-327 practice exam | 1Y0-327 preparation files | 1Y0-327 questions | 1Y0-327 answers.
How to pass your 1Y0-327 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Y0-327 test,The safer.easier way to get Citrix Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Citrix 1Y0-327
Title : Citrix Password Manager 4.5: Administration
1. An administrator in an environment with multiple operating systems is considering the implementation of the Hot Desktop feature. On which two operating systems can the administrator install Hot Desktop? (Choose two.)
A. Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
B. Microsoft Windows XP Embedded
C. Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32-bit)
D. Microsoft Windows XP Professional (64-bit)
2. Scenario: Administrators at a multi-national company are installing Citrix Password Manager 4.5 into a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory forest. This company has a parent domain, ABC.com, and two child-domains, North America (NA.ABC.com) and Europe (EURO.ABC.com). The company plans to implement Password Manager in phases, and will only implement it in the EURO.ABC.com child domain at this time. The IT managers have decided to install Citrix Password Manager 4.5 for EURO.ABC.com users and use Active Directory as the central store.
The administrators assume that:
Central store installation will use the Citrix Password Manager Autorun menu (not a command prompt).
Three domain controllers are available:
o ADRoot.ABC.com - A domain controller for the parent domain, ABC.com.
o DC1.NA.ABC.com - A domain controller for the North America child domain, NA.ABC.com.
o DC2.EURO.ABC.com - A domain controller for the Europe child domain, EURO.ABC.com.
The administrators will be using the Enterprise Administrator account MC_Admin," which has Enterprise Administrator and Schema Administrator rights.
Which two installation menus should the administrators run to prepare the EURO.ABC.com domain for the Password Manager installation? (Choose two.)
A. Create your central store in the extended schema on the ADRoot.ABC.com domain controller.
B. Create your central store in the extended schema on the DC1.NA.ABC.com domain controller.
C. Create your central store in the extended schema on the DC2.EURO.ABC.com domain controller.
D. Extend your Active Directory Schema for the new directory objects on the DC1.NA.ABC.com domain controller.
E. Extend your Active Directory Schema for the new directory objects on the ADRoot.ABC.com or the DC2.EURO.ABC.com domain controllers.
F. Extend your Active Directory Schema for the new directory objects on both the ADROOT.ABC.com and the DC1.NA.ABC.com domain controllers.
3. Where should the Password Manager agent software be installed?
A. On any server in the environment
B. On the same computer as the Service
C. On any client device in the environment
D. On the same computer where the enabled single sign-on applications run
4. When an NTFS Network Share is used as the central store, on which server should the file share be located?
A. The domain controller
B. A server running Citrix Presentation Server
C. The server hosting the Password Manager Service
D. A server in the same domain as the Password Manager agent software
5. Which user account needs rights and privileges to manage passwords for every user in the domain?
A. Data proxy
C. XTE Service
D. Citrix Presentation Server
6. What are two justifications for using an NTFS shared folder as the central store in an environment that has Active Directory implemented? (Choose two.)
A. Users require different agent settings.
B. A large number of users exist in the environment.
C. Administrators do not need to extend the Active Directory schema.
D. This helps reduce the authentication task workload from the Active Directory environment.
7. Scenario: An administrator configured an application definition for a "New CRM Database" Windows application. The administrator tested the application on a computer that had the Citrix Password Manager agent software installed. The agent software correctly detected and submitted credentials for the application. Now the administrator is configuring a second form for this application definition to allow Password Manager to recognize and interact with the Change Password window for this application.
When the administrator reached the "Identify form" step, he noticed the following window title for the change password form of the application: "Change Password - 10:30PM", where the time represents real time.
How can the administrator configure this change password form so that it is recognized by Password Manager?
A. Manually add the window title of 'Change Password - *'
B. Manually add the window title of 'Change Password - ?'
C. Manually add the window title of 'NULL' for this application
D. Use the Select button to have Password Manager automatically fill in the window title
E. Use the Select button to have Password Manager automatically fill in the window title, and then edit it to delete the time portion of the window title
8. Which two criteria should a server meet before the Password Manager Service is installed? (Choose two.)
A. It should be running the console.
B. It should have a valid server certificate.
C. It should be in a physically secure location.
D. It should be running Citrix Presentation Server.
9. Which two steps must be completed in order to implement Account Self-Service? (Choose two.)
A. Configure automatic key recovery.
B. Configure password policies for authentication questions.
C. Configure a data proxy account for the Password Manager Service.
D. Install a trusted Password Manager Service certificate authority path on the agent software.
10. Scenario: An application group consists of six applications, two of which have the same password. The administrator wants to ensure that when a user changes the password to one of the two applications in the application group with the same password, the change is transferred to the other application. Which two steps must an administrator perform in order to meet the requirements of this scenario? (Choose two.)
A. Make the application group a password sharing group.
B. Apply the domain password policy to the application group.
C. Enable initial credential setup for the two applications with the same password.
D. Create a second application group which only includes the two applications with the same password.
11. Scenario: An administrator creates a user configuration and assigns an application to the user configuration. The administrator then logs in as a user but does not see the application available in Logon Manager. What is a possible cause of this behavior?
A. The administrator specified an invalid license server.
B. The administrator has disabled client-side application detection.
C. The administrator did not install the application on the user's workstation.
D. The administrator used a user account that was not assigned to the user configuration.
12. Which two steps are required when installing and configuring Hot Desktop in compliance with best practices? (Choose two.)
A. Install the Password Manager Service.
B. Enable the Hot Desktop feature during the agent software installation.
C. Provide the local user account logon information to Hot Desktop users.
D. Create a local user account with limited permissions on the workstation.
13. Which user account requires rights and privileges to manage communication among the central store, automatic key recovery, and the Self-Service module?
A. Data proxy
C. XTE Service
D. Automatic key recovery
14. Scenario: An administrator revokes security question registration for a user. The user in this environment is very busy and decides to ignore the Citrix Password Manager Registration dialog box and does not re-register his answers when prompted.
Which three impacts will this decision have on the user experience? (Choose three.)
A. The user's security question data will be deleted.
B. The user's stored credentials will be deleted from the central store.
C. The user will NOT be able to use Account Self-Service features until he re-registers his answers.
D. The user's security question data will be retained and any question-based authentication feature will still be available with the current answers.
E. If question-based authentication is being used for key recovery, the Password Manager agent will terminate when the user cancels the Registration Wizard.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1