CCIA Design, Integration and Methodology
- Exam Number/Code : 1Y0-611
- Exam Name : CCIA Design, Integration and Methodology
- Questions and Answers : 60 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Y0-611 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Y0-611 Test Engine
Free 1Y0-611 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCIA 1Y0-611 exam (CCIA Design, Integration and Methodology). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Y0-611 exam test is the hot exam of Citrix certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Y0-611 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Y0-611 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Y0-611 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-611 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-611 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Y0-611 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Y0-611 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-611 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Citrix 1Y0-611 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-611 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCIA 1Y0-611 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Citrix 1Y0-611 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Y0-611 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Y0-611 Exam. The 1Y0-611 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Y0-611 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Citrix 1Y0-611 Exam will provide you with free 1Y0-611 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Y0-611 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCIA exam and get your CCIA Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Y0-611 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Y0-611 exam | 1Y0-611 pdf exam | 1Y0-611 braindumps | 1Y0-611 study guides | 1Y0-611 trainning materials | 1Y0-611 simulations | 1Y0-611 testing engine | 1Y0-611 vce | 1Y0-611 torrent | 1Y0-611 dumps | free download 1Y0-611 | 1Y0-611 practice exam | 1Y0-611 preparation files | 1Y0-611 questions | 1Y0-611 answers.
How to pass your 1Y0-611 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Y0-611 test,The safer.easier way to get CCIA Certification .
Exam : Network General Corp
Title : Citrix Design,Integration and Methodology Exam
1. According to Citrix Methodology, what is the suggested timeframe of a Proof of Concept?
A. 1-30 days
B. 4-6 weeks
C. 3-6 months
D. Less than 1 week
2. Scenario: You've successfully deployed the MetaFrame Access Suite for a law enforcement agency. Their previous architecture included 2,000 PCs that were replaced every three years. In addition, close to 200 users connected to the system remotely through Dial-Up (RAS). Since the onset of the initiative it was clear that the success of the migration would be tied to hard cost benefits. Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) figures for the legacy system are available. The project team intends to leverage those figures to compare the Return of Investment (ROI) of the solution.
Which three metrics will need to be taken into account in order to accurately measure the TCO of the MetaFrame Access Suite deployment? (Choose three.)
A. User Concurrency
B. ICA Bandwidth Consumption
C. Number of application upgrades per year
D. Peak server CPU and memory utilization figures
E. Results from user quality and satisfaction surveys
3. According to the Citrix methodology, what is the recommended next step after a Proof of Concept, if an Infrastructure Assessment has already been performed?
D. Build and Test
E. Project Definition
4. What is the recommended profile solution for a user who accesses published applications in a farm that includes servers in multiple data centers and that requires personal settings for each application?
A. Local profile
B. Roaming profile
C. Mandatory profile
D. Multiple Roaming profile
5. Scenario: While reviewing the project plan, you realize the project timelines are not being met. You determine the reasons for the slip in timelines: multiple people are dedicating valuable time working on the same issue and some issues keep reoccurring.
Currently, the project team manages an issues list. The list contains a brief description of each issue, the dates it was opened and closed, and each issue's status.
What are the first two steps you should take in order to address this problem?(Choose two.)
A. Assign an owner and priority to each issue.
B. Dedicate a project resource to provide ongoing support.
C. Start a support knowledge base that includes a history of issues.
D. Extend project timelines as necessary.
6. In which component of the Proof of Concept would the next steps be defined?
D. Results Analysis
7. Scenario : You are designing a user profile design for an environment with three load-managed groups Microsoft Office 2000, ERP application and CRM application. Testing has shown that the ERP and CRM applications do not reference HKCU for application settings. Microsoft Office uses HKCU to save user settings.
1. Ensure fastest possible user logins to all applications
2. Allow users to save settings
3. Avoid profile corruption and overwrites
Implement a single roaming profile strategy, with folder redirection policies applied on all servers. The user profile path is configured to:\PROFILESERVER%username% for all users.
Which design goals does this proposed design meet?
A. 3 only
B. 2 only
C. 2 and 3
D. 1 and 3
8. Scenario: You recently completed a complex, MetaFrame Access Suite Architecture Design that includes the deployment of 100 MetaFrame XP Presentation Servers across six data centers. The deployment will consist primarily of Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Outlook.
The proposed design will contain Pentium III servers with 2 processors and 1GB of RAM. These servers will host the entire MetaFrame Access Suite to provide remote SSL access to applications and content.
A test environment will also be created using the same server make, model, and configuration. MetaFrame XP Presentation Servers in the test environment will belong to the production farm.
Which two options would be difficult to test based on the production and test environments outlined above? (Choose two.)
A. Network utilization
B. Feature releases, service packs, and/or hotfixes
C. Application Scalability and Application Integration
D. Application Integration procedures and proposed LMGs (Load Managed Groups)
9. Scenario: During the pilot implementation, it is important to select the appropriate mix of users and IT staff. These users provide feedback that allows the project team to gather hands-on knowledge and experience before moving the environment into production.
Once the results of the pilot are obtained, the project team should determine which factor?
A. If all risks have been identified for the project.
B. If they selected the best mix of end users and IT staff for the pilot.
C. If the applications are ready to be deployed in a production environment.
D. If necessary performance counters to monitor average network utilization have been validated.
10. Scenario: You recently completed a MetaFrame Access Suite Architecture Design. While the proposed rollout is small, only 5 MetaFrame XP Presentation Servers, the rollout calls for secure web access for external B2B (Business to Business) customers. The deployment will consist of a single third party application that is Windows 2000 certified.
The customer has an existing Active Directory structure for the deployment which they will rely on to deploy security policies. However, they plan to use local anonymous user accounts to allow access to B2B customers.
Your next task is to create a project plan for the Build and Test phase of the deployment.
Given the requirements listed above, which step of the Build and Test phase have the highest priority in your project plan?
A. All steps are of equal priority
B. Automation Scripting and Environment Build
C. Application Integration and Environment Build
D. Infrastructure Integration and Profile and Policies Implementation
11. You have just conducted project test cases for the Build and Test phase. Which three pieces of information from the project test cases are most critical to move forward with the project? (Choose three.)
A. Ensure all risks have been identified.
B. Ensure all sections of the design have been verified.
C. Obtain baseline data and metrics including performance data.
D. Identify necessary performance counters to monitor average network utilization.
12. Scenario: During Automation Scripting, the application integration team assisted with the automated server build and application packaging. However, during unit testing, you determined an application was not working properly due to a missing key in the user's registry hive.
In order to correct the issue with minimal modification to existing components, you chose to fix the issue by adding the missing key to __________. (Fill in the blank with two options from below.)
A. the application package created by the application integration team
B. the automated server build created by the application integration team
C. the server logon script
D. the group policy
13. Scenario: You recently completed a MetaFrame XP Presentation Architecture Implementation that includes the deployment of 20 MetaFrame XP Presentation Servers across two data centers in the US. The deployment will support the 700 users from Sales and Marketing which are distributed across the US and Latin America. Latin America and 25% of the sales force will access the system through Secure Gateway and Web Interface for MetaFrame.
The Project Team is deciding how to deploy the MetaFrame Access Suite to production users.
What would be the optimal order for deploying services to users during the Production Rollout?
A. Internal US Sales then Marketing then Remote Workforce
B. All of US Sales then Marketing then Latin America
C. Sales then Marketing
D. Marketing then Sales
14. Folder Redirection allows administrators to __________. ( Choose three.)
A. assign a unique Profile Path per user account
B. assign multiple Profile Paths per user account
C. store specific folders from the user's profile on different file shares
D. point Documents to a user's personal folder on a network file share.
E. decrease the amount of data downloaded at logon from the user's profile share
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1