Citrix Access Suite 4.0: Analysis
- Exam Number/Code : 1Y0-613
- Exam Name : Citrix Access Suite 4.0: Analysis
- Questions and Answers : 88 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Y0-613 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Y0-613 Test Engine
Free 1Y0-613 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-613 exam (Citrix Access Suite 4.0: Analysis). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Y0-613 exam test is the hot exam of Citrix certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Y0-613 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Y0-613 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Y0-613 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-613 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-613 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Y0-613 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Y0-613 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-613 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Citrix 1Y0-613 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-613 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-613 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Citrix 1Y0-613 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Y0-613 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Y0-613 Exam. The 1Y0-613 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Y0-613 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Citrix 1Y0-613 Exam will provide you with free 1Y0-613 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Y0-613 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Citrix Other Certification exam and get your Citrix Other Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Y0-613 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Y0-613 exam | 1Y0-613 pdf exam | 1Y0-613 braindumps | 1Y0-613 study guides | 1Y0-613 trainning materials | 1Y0-613 simulations | 1Y0-613 testing engine | 1Y0-613 vce | 1Y0-613 torrent | 1Y0-613 dumps | free download 1Y0-613 | 1Y0-613 practice exam | 1Y0-613 preparation files | 1Y0-613 questions | 1Y0-613 answers.
How to pass your 1Y0-613 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Y0-613 test,The safer.easier way to get Citrix Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Citrix 1Y0-613
Title : Citrix Access Suite 4.0:Analysis
1. Scenario: A company asked you to assess their access strategy, with focus on their remote access solution. All issues reported relating to remote access have been traced back to network connections or user permissions.
Click on the exhibit button to view the current configuration of this environment.
Based on the exhibit, what is your assessment of their implementation?
A. The current configuration is adequate.
B. Web Interface should be moved to the internal network.
C. Additional Web Interface redundancy should be deployed
D. Additional Secure Gateway redundancy should be deployed
2. Scenario: Your consulting firm must provide an Access Strategy Assessment to a company based on one Presentation Server farm consisting of 15 servers. The company has instructed the team to review specific configurations related to printing and Terminal Services profiles to address user complaints. Finally, you are required to talk directly with several users who have been experiencing issues.
In discussing the Statement of Work with the customer, approximately how much time should be allotted for the Access Strategy Assessment?
A. 1 - 2 weeks
B. 3 - 4 weeks
C. 2 - 3 business days
D. 14 - 20 business days
3. Scenario: A medical company has hired you to assess their current access strategy and make security and redundancy recommendations to ensure tight control access and availability to their Presentation Server-based ordering system. The company does not want internal users to have network access to the DMZ.
At this time, the company cannot purchase additional hardware. Their environment is standardized with servers of the same hardware configuration, and each server hosts the same set of applications. The servers are fairly new; they were purchased a year ago. Each Presentation Server has resource utilization of approximately 40-50% during business hours.
The company allows sales to pre-defined distributors as entered by call center agents, as well as direct order entry by these distributors.
Click on the exhibit button to view their current setup.
What is your assessment of their current implementation?
A. Web Interface should be removed from the Secure Gateway servers.
B. The current environment represents high security based on the server resources that are available.
C. One of the Presentation Servers should be reallocated exclusively as the data store database server, and the MSDE data store should be moved to that server.
D. The two Secure Gateway/Web Interface servers should segregate functionality in the DMZ so that Secure Gateway is located on one server and Web Interface is located on another server.
4. Scenario: Your team will provide an assessment of a client's Access Suite environment, which will then be followed by the POC (Proof of Concept) and design phases. You met with the Active Directory Administrator twice. In these meetings, you learned that there are multiple OUs (Organizational Units) related to the Citrix servers and that different GPOs (Group Policy Objects) apply to each OU. You asked for more detailed information regarding how they have applied the OU structure and GPO, but it has not yet been provided. You have raised this issue several times to the customer project manager and even the project sponsor.
This information is required for both the assessment and upcoming design. What should you do in response to this delay?
A. You should issue a risk memo to the Active Directory Administrator.
B. You should issue a risk memo to the project manager and project sponsor.
C. You should include this in the Issues section of the weekly project status report.
D. You should conclude the assessment portion of the project and indicate that the information was unavailable in all areas related to network traffic.
5. Scenario: A construction company has deployed a Presentation Server farm consisting of four servers. Because of a recent virus attack, they installed Terminal Services-certified anti-virus software on the Presentation Servers. The anti-virus software that they use has the required features; it checks continuously for updated patterns and scans all incoming and outgoing files. As a result, the company found that the number of users per server dropped.
In order to use the anti-virus software effectively and increase the number of users per server, which two configuration changes should the company implement? (Choose two.)
A. Incoming files should be scanned at all times.
B. Outgoing files should be scanned at all times.
C. Incoming files should be scanned during business hours.
D. Outgoing files should be scanned during business hours.
E. Incoming files should be scanned during non-business hours.
F. Outgoing files should be scanned during non-business hours.
6. Scenario: A marketing firm has Access Gateway Advanced Edition implemented as the single point of entry into its Citrix farm. A federal auditing team fined the firm for not complying with security requirements to protect customers' privacy. A partner of this firm, in charge of their billing and collection, was discovered printing personal data belonging to the firm's customers. This partner needs access to the database to bill customers but has apparently been using the data for improper purposes.
To resolve the issue, the state auditing team and the marketing firm reached an agreement stating that policies should be implemented that would prohibit external users from printing certain information.
Based on the stated requirement, which two recommendations should you provide to the IT Manager? (Choose two.)
A. Implement access to the database application as a file share, but deny the partners.
B. Implement Presentation Server policies that prevent printing, clipboard mapping and drive mapping.
C. Implement access to the database application as a web resource with File Type Association for external users.
D. Implement access to the database application as a network resource with the No Print action control for the resource.
E. Implement access to the database application as a network resource with the Live Edit action control for external users.
7. Scenario: After a meeting with the CIO from your client organization, you learn that they plan to expand their environmental consulting practice and double in size in the next two years. Six of their Presentation Servers are used to host a specific application that facilitates writing environmental management plans. This application is accessed by field consultants through Access Gateway Advanced Edition. Users report that they are generally satisfied with the current access strategy, although they occasionally experience connection issues to the file server that houses customer documentation.
They plan on adding two or three additional modules of the application within the next few months. The CIO has asked you to review their current environment to determine how it can be optimized in order to support their plans.
Based on the information provided, what is the primary objective of the client organization?
C. User connectivity
D. Application deployment
8. Scenario: You have been asked to assess the Presentation Server environment at a corporation. As you learn more about the corporation, you find that inconsistencies abound within the environment, and as a result has led to user frustration and dissatisfaction.
When questioning the administrator of the Presentation Server about the requirements for implementing changes, he states that he merely informs the other administrators verbally or by e-mail about major changes, such as a new application or server. Minor changes, such as configuration modifications, are commonly made as necessary.
Which two recommendations would you make regarding the change control process? (Choose two.)
A. Only two administrators should be allowed to make changes.
B. Administrators should be allowed to make changes only after informing the other administrators.
C. Administrators should be allowed to make changes only after having tested the change thoroughly.
D. Administrators should be allowed to make changes only when following a fully documented process.
9. Scenario: A recording company, based in Alaska, recently began an expansion effort and has since opened a satellite office in Seattle. The company also relocated approximately 15% of its Alaska staff there. The company's current environment includes Access Gateway Advanced Edition integrated with Presentation Server 4.0 in VPN mode as the single point of entry.
Users in the satellite office need to access MetReg, a recording database that contains the company's customer data. The company is very careful about allowing access to important information from external entry points.
The IT team wants to have the capability to provide external users with restricted access to this SQL database. The IT Director is currently seeking consultation to implement the new access strategy.
Based on the current situation at this company, how would you recommend the IT team optimize their Access Gateway Advanced Edition environment?
A. Implement access to the database application as a file share but deny the Seattle users read permissions
B. Implement access to the database application as a web resource with File Type Association for external users.
C. Implement access to the database application as a network resource with File Type Association for external users.
D. Implement access to the database application as a web resource with the Download action control for external users
10. Scenario: A company currently has no policy in place to deactivate dismissed users accounts. Users in this environment have also maintained the same password for the past three (3) years. The company has been victimized on numerous occasions by criminals and ex-employees who use their passwords and the passwords of others to steal corporate information and trade it to outsiders.
The IT Manager wants to immediately change every user password, implement identity verification questions for password security, enforce the change of passwords every 45 days and allow passwords to be reused once every 36 months.
Based on the assessment of the current environment, which two recommendations would you give to the company as a means of optimizing their Password Manager environment? (Choose two.)
A. Implement self-service password reset and set it to 45 days.
B. Implement password policies for password expiration settings.
C. Implement identity verification questions to ensure password security.
D. Implement a complex password policy requiring users to use varying characters and numbers.
11. Scenario: A hospital has Password Manager 4.1 configured for use with four published applications in its Presentation Server 4.0 farm. As a result of an expansion, which included the acquisition of other hospitals, the company has added several new applications to enhance the productivity of their employees. The number of applications that require users to authenticate has increased by 100%. These users also have no means of changing/resetting their own passwords.
Requirement: The IT Manager wants to meet these requirements:
Applications that require authentication should be configured so that users can save their credentials and avoid the extra time spent entering them every time in order to use the same applications.
Helpdesk load must be kept at a reduced level by enabling users with capabilities to change their own primary passwords.
Users will have to change their passwords every eight weeks.
Passwords will have to be a minimum of eight characters and contain at least one numeric character.
Based on the current setup of their environment, which three recommendations would you make to the CIO as a better means of optimizing Password Manager? (Choose three.)
A. Implement an Active Directory central store to allow pass-through authentication.
B. Implement Password Manager Account Self-Services to allow users to change their own primary passwords.
C. Implement a Presentation Server policy to allow pass-through authentication to Presentation Server published applications.
D. Implement a Password Manager policy in order to ensure that users' passwords are changed according to the requirements.
E. Implement a Password Manager policy for applications that require credentials so that users' passwords are stored after they authenticate for the first time.
12. Scenario: A company has engaged your team to review their Citrix Access Suite deployment with a focus on their security environment. Their Security Manager has advised the Citrix Administrators that corporate security must be tightened because of a recent leak of corporate information. Based on discussions and observations, you learned that:
Physical security within the data center is based on card access that is limited to specific individuals.
Administrators use the RDP protocol to remotely access servers. Users cannot access any resources using RDP.
Web Interface servers and Presentation Servers are located behind the internal firewall.
Access Gateway devices are located in the DMZ.
Two-factor authentication is required for Access Gateway connections.
Pass-through authentication is enabled for users.
Based on these data points, what should you recommend to this company?
A. Pass-through authentication should be disabled.
B. Administrators should be prohibited from using RDP protocol as well.
C. Place an additional Web Interface server in the DMZ for external users only.
D. Two-factor authentication should be disabled for users and a single sign-on solution should be implemented.
13. Scenario: An enterprise deployed a Presentation Server farm which includes five servers. These servers were built manually using a documented process. They are planning to expand the environment by one to two servers per quarter and seek guidance from you regarding how they should facilitate the server build process.
What should you recommend?
A. They should continue to use the manual process as it is suitable for the provided projections.
B. They should create a base server build based on the operating system, Citrix Presentation Server, and all applications using a scripting or
C. They should create a base server build based on the operating system using a scripting or cloning tool. Citrix Presentation Server and all applications should be deployed using Installation Manager.
D. They should create the base server build based on the operating system and Citrix Presentation Server using a scripting or cloning tool. All applications should be deployed using Installation Manager.
14. Scenario: A mobile phone company has Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 implemented in its environment. The CIO has mandated that no single points of failure exist within the environment.
The company has hired you to assess their Citrix environment. Which two statements explain why the installation of another license server, which will not be clustered, is not necessary? (Choose two.)
A. The addition of another license server will increase IT workload.
B. The addition of another license server will reduce current network bandwidth.
C. The addition of another license server does not address the requirement because two license servers cannot share the same license file.
D. The addition of another license server will not help the company because Presentation Server users will still be able to connect for up to 30 days after connection is lost to the license server.
E. The addition of another license server will provide for load balancing. Presentation Servers will have the option to connect to the least busy license server or the license server closest to them.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1