MetaFrame Password Manager 2.5: Administration
- Exam Number/Code : 1Y0-973
- Exam Name : MetaFrame Password Manager 2.5: Administration
- Questions and Answers : 129 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Y0-973 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Y0-973 Test Engine
Free 1Y0-973 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCEA 3.0 1Y0-973 exam (MetaFrame Password Manager 2.5: Administration). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Y0-973 exam test is the hot exam of Citrix certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Y0-973 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Y0-973 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Y0-973 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-973 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-973 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Y0-973 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Y0-973 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-973 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Citrix 1Y0-973 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-973 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCEA 3.0 1Y0-973 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Citrix 1Y0-973 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Y0-973 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Y0-973 Exam. The 1Y0-973 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Y0-973 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Citrix 1Y0-973 Exam will provide you with free 1Y0-973 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Y0-973 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCEA 3.0 exam and get your CCEA 3.0 Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Y0-973 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Y0-973 exam | 1Y0-973 pdf exam | 1Y0-973 braindumps | 1Y0-973 study guides | 1Y0-973 trainning materials | 1Y0-973 simulations | 1Y0-973 testing engine | 1Y0-973 vce | 1Y0-973 torrent | 1Y0-973 dumps | free download 1Y0-973 | 1Y0-973 practice exam | 1Y0-973 preparation files | 1Y0-973 questions | 1Y0-973 answers.
How to pass your 1Y0-973 exam
Exam : Network General Corp
Title : Citrix MetaFrame Password Manager2.5:Adminsitration
1. What is the maximum password length supported by MetaFrame Password Manager policies?
A. 8 characters
B. 10 characters
C. 128 characters
D. 255 characters
2. You are the MetaFrame administrator for your network. You have disabled the Refresh button for the agent to prevent users from manually synchronizing with the credential store. As MetaFrame Password Manager gains popularity, you find yourself frequently creating new application definitions and modifying other MetaFrame Password Manager agent settings.
Which action results in the MetaFrame Password Manager agent automatically synchronizing with the credential store so that you receive your updates?
A. In Agent Settings -> SyncManager, set the SyncInterval setting to 0
B. In Agent Settings -> SyncManager, set the AutoSync setting to Always
C. In Agent Settings -> SyncManager, set the AutoSync setting to Enabled
D. In Agent Settings -> SyncManager, set the AggressiveSync setting to Enabled
3. Which configuration file is modified when the administrator enables an application for bulk-add?
4. Which statement is true for MetaFrame Password Manager password policies?
A. MetaFrame Password Manager Password policies are merged into the registry.
B. MetaFrame Password Manager Password policies enforce password expiration requirements.
C. MetaFrame Password Manager Password policies use the Active Directory Group Policy engine.
D. MetaFrame Password Manager Password policies manage character generation for passwords.
5. During startup, what happens if a change is detected in the local credential store but not in the central credential store?
A. Logon will fail and synchronization must be manually forced by the administrator.
B. The central credential store will override the changed file in the local credential store.
C. The agent will merge the local credential store with the central credential store.
D. The user will be asked to confirm their identity by answering a pre-defined question.
6. You are a MetaFrame administrator for your enterprise. You want to configure your agent to synchronize to an NTFS File Share called MySync$ located on Server A. Which two actions should you take to properly configure this? (Choose two.)
A. Under Agent Settings->SyncManager, add an NTFS Synchronizer.
B. Under Agent Settings->AccessManager, add an NTFS Synchronizer.
C. Under Agent Settings->AccessManager, configure the Path setting to have a value of \ServerAMySync$.
D. Under Agent Settings->SyncManager, add an AD Synchronizer and name the synchronizer \ServerAMySync$.
E. Under Agent Settings -> SyncManager, configure the Synchronizer's Server setting to have a value of \ServerAMySync$.
7. When adding an application to the New Logon screen of the Logon Manager, which statement is true?
A. A description of the application is required.
B. Applications that require three fields for authentication can be added.
C. Users must select the Password icon manually and enter the password in the application.
D. Users must select the Username/ID icon manually and then click on the appropriate field in the application.
8. You are the MetaFrame administrator for your enterprise. Assuming all paths are valid, which command would you use to successfully create the MetaFrame Password Manager Novell Netware file Synchronization point using an unattended install?
B. CtxFileSyncPrep.EXE /Path:c:CITRIXSYNC
C. CtxNWFileSyncPrep.EXE /Path:\Mpm-NW6Vol1CITRIXSYNC
D. CtxNWFileSyncPrep.EXE /Path:\Mpm-NW6SYSCITRIXSYNC
9. You are the MetaFrame administrator for your enterprise. Which two parameters can you specify when you create a MetaFrame Password Manager synchronization point using the CtxFileSyncPrep.EXE utility? (Choose two.)
A. The local path to the folder you want to create and share
B. The share name for the folder you want to create and share
C. The permissions for the folder you want to create and share
D. The file system type for the folder you want to create and share
10. Which three components are included with MetaFrame Password Manager? (Choose three.)
A. MetaFrame Password Manager host
B. MetaFrame Password Manager agent
C. MetaFrame Password Manager server
D. MetaFrame Password Manager console
E. MetaFrame Password Manager license administration
11. A user has two sets of credentials for a secure web application. After adding the first set of credentials to the Logon Manager, the user makes a copy of the credentials. How would the user be able to edit the credentials of the copy to match the second set of credentials?
A. By altering the settings for the application
B. By viewing and altering information stored in the application's properties
C. By selecting the second set of credentials in the Logon Chooser screen
D. By turning off the Auto-Submit feature launching the application and providing the second set of credentials
12. By default, for how many days is the DaysBeforeDelete setting in the Agent Settings node of MetaFrame Password Manager 2.5 configured?
13. Which module is primarily responsible for detecting user credential requests for host-based terminal emulators?
14. Which statement is true about a default agent installation?
A. Users can add new three-field web applications.
B. Users can add new two-field Windows applications.
C. Users can delete pre-defined applications from the Logon Manager.
D. Users can add applications that require user ID, password, and domain.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1