Advanced Administration for Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Se
- Exam Number/Code : 1Y0-A08
- Exam Name : Advanced Administration for Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Se
- Questions and Answers : 93 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Y0-A08 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Y0-A08 Test Engine
Free 1Y0-A08 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-A08 exam (Advanced Administration for Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Se). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Y0-A08 exam test is the hot exam of Citrix certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Y0-A08 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Y0-A08 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Y0-A08 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-A08 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-A08 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Y0-A08 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Y0-A08 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-A08 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Citrix 1Y0-A08 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-A08 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-A08 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Citrix 1Y0-A08 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Y0-A08 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Y0-A08 Exam. The 1Y0-A08 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Y0-A08 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Citrix 1Y0-A08 Exam will provide you with free 1Y0-A08 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Y0-A08 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Citrix Other Certification exam and get your Citrix Other Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Y0-A08 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Y0-A08 exam | 1Y0-A08 pdf exam | 1Y0-A08 braindumps | 1Y0-A08 study guides | 1Y0-A08 trainning materials | 1Y0-A08 simulations | 1Y0-A08 testing engine | 1Y0-A08 vce | 1Y0-A08 torrent | 1Y0-A08 dumps | free download 1Y0-A08 | 1Y0-A08 practice exam | 1Y0-A08 preparation files | 1Y0-A08 questions | 1Y0-A08 answers.
How to pass your 1Y0-A08 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Y0-A08 test,The safer.easier way to get Citrix Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Citrix 1Y0-A08
Title : Advanced Administration for Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Se
1. Scenario: An administrator needs to ensure that users on Windows XP workstations launch published applications with 16-bit colors in a 1024X768 session window. Users in this environment are launching published applications in seamless mode. Which user experience setting should the administrator use in the ICAClient.ADM template?
2. Scenario: An administrator moved a server from a test environment to a production environment and received an error message stating the IMA service could NOT start in a timely fashion.What should the administrator do to allow the IMA Service to start successfully?
A. Modify the IMA Service test interval
B. Modify the polling interval for the IMA Service
C. Increase the timeout value for the IMA Service
D. Increase the timeout value for Application Launch
3. If the Citrix IMA service fails to restart, how should an administrator resolve the issue?
A. Open the MF20.DSN file and verify the workstation ID
B. Open a command prompt and type DSMAINT CONFIG
C. Open the Access Management Console and run Discovery
D. Open a command prompt and type DSMAINT RECREATELHC
4. Which reason explains why user sessions may NOT launch seamlessly in a Citrix XenApp environment?
A. Users are launching applications for the first time
B. The XenApp plugin needs to be upgraded to version 11 or later
C. These users are NOT launching this application through Web Interface
D. An administrator may have applied a policy using the ICAClient.ADM template
5. Scenario: Users have complained that some of their applications sometimes do NOT appear when they browse through their published applications on the Web Interface site. The help desk staff has instructed users to refresh the Web Interface site in order to see their application.What can the administrator do to stop these inconsistencies from occurring?
A. Recreate the Web Interface site
B. Reinstall the affected published applications
C. Recreate the Local Host Cache on the XML broker
D. Issue the IISRESET command on the Web Interface server
6. Scenario: An administrator of a multi-zone Citrix XenApp farm has implemented zone preference and failover in order to direct users to the closest zone. Over time, the administrator has noticed that some users are NOT being directed to the proper zone. All zones and zone preference and failover configurations have been reviewed and are configured correctly. Which two steps should the administrator take to resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
A. Restart the Citrix XML Service
B. Run IISRESET on all Web Interface servers
C. Recreate the Local Host Cache on all the Data Collectors
D. Ensure that the ICA protocol is listening on TCP port 1494
E. Ensure all users access hosted applications through a Web Interface site
7. Scenario: An administrator must implement application streaming to client workstations with no offline access. The company is separated across two branches, New York and California with internal users only. The branches are connected with a dedicated WAN. The IT Manager does NOT want application profiles streamed over the WAN. The Citrix XenApp servers are located at the New York branch.Which configuration should the administrator perform to implement application streaming in this environment?
A. Create an IIS-based file share for the profiles at the New York branch
B. Ensure that only application differentials are streamed to the client device
C. Publish the application using the "Cache at application launch" option when publishing the streamed application
D. Create a file share for the streamed profiles at each location with both locations containing an exact copy of the profiles
8. Scenario: An administrator enables Special Folder Redirection in a Citrix XenApp farm. Windows Vista users are able to save files successfully to their local Documents' folder. However, when a user tries to save a music file to the Music folder, the user was unable to see the file on the local client drive.What would prevent the user from seeing the saved music file on the local machine?
A. The user saved the file as a .WAV instead of .MP3
B. The Special Folder Redirection feature only works for the Documents and Desktop folders
C. The "Provide special folder redirection to all users" option is de-selected in the XenApp Web site properties
D. The "Provide special folder redirection to all users" option is de-selected in the XenApp Services site properties
9. Scenario: Printing errors are generated randomly in a Citrix XenApp server farm. An investigation reveals that the Citrix Print Manager Service has been failing at random intervals. An administrator is asked to use the Health Monitoring and Recovery feature to check the service.What should the administrator do to monitor the service?
A. Create a custom test
B. Install the HMR Test Pack
C. Add the CPSVCTEST.EXE test
D. Add the SPOOLERTEST.EXE test
10. An administrator would like to ensure consistency of hotfixes across all the Citrix XenApp servers running on Windows Server 2008 in a farm. Which hotfix list specification should the administrator use to create the hotfix list?
A. Hotfix name
B. OS platform
C. Product name
D. Configuration file path
11. Which SQL replication model is supported for use with a XenApp data store?
A. Merge replication
B. Snapshot replication
C. Transactional replication with queued updating subscribers
D. Transactional replication with immediate updating subscribers
12. In which location can an administrator change the poll interval for the IMA Service when using a SQL data store database?
A. Data store server registry
B. Citrix XenApp server registry
C. Access Management Console
D. XenApp Advanced Configuration tool
13. Which two reasons would cause an administrator to exclude certain applications from Memory Optimization before testing them? (Choose two.)
A. Some application components are digitally signed
B. The applications allow Windows to load the .DLL files
C. The applications are memory-intensive when run in multiple sessions
D. The applications use Windows Rights Management to protect .DLL files
E. The applications download additional components from the Internet during installation
14. Scenario: A law firm has two offices, one in New York and the other in Chicago. The Citrix XenApp farm is configured with two zones, one for New York and one for Chicago. The administrators would like to ensure that lawyers traveling to either office can log on to the local Citrix XenApp servers at that location for better user experience. All lawyers are in the Active Directory group "Lawyers". Which two steps should the administrator take to ensure that the lawyers log on to the local Citrix XenApp servers closest to them? (Choose two.)
A. Filter by users
B. Filter by servers
C. Filter by client IP address
D. Configure an Active Directory group policy
E. Configure a zone preference and failover policy for the farm
F. Configure a zone preference and failover policy for each office
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1