Implementing Citrix XenServer 5.0
- Exam Number/Code : 1Y0-A09
- Exam Name : Implementing Citrix XenServer 5.0
- Questions and Answers : 96 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Y0-A09 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Y0-A09 Test Engine
Free 1Y0-A09 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-A09 exam (Implementing Citrix XenServer 5.0). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Y0-A09 exam test is the hot exam of Citrix certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Y0-A09 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Y0-A09 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Y0-A09 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-A09 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-A09 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Y0-A09 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Y0-A09 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Y0-A09 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Citrix 1Y0-A09 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Y0-A09 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Citrix Other Certification 1Y0-A09 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Citrix 1Y0-A09 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Y0-A09 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Y0-A09 Exam. The 1Y0-A09 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Y0-A09 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Citrix 1Y0-A09 Exam will provide you with free 1Y0-A09 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Y0-A09 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Citrix Other Certification exam and get your Citrix Other Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Y0-A09 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Y0-A09 exam | 1Y0-A09 pdf exam | 1Y0-A09 braindumps | 1Y0-A09 study guides | 1Y0-A09 trainning materials | 1Y0-A09 simulations | 1Y0-A09 testing engine | 1Y0-A09 vce | 1Y0-A09 torrent | 1Y0-A09 dumps | free download 1Y0-A09 | 1Y0-A09 practice exam | 1Y0-A09 preparation files | 1Y0-A09 questions | 1Y0-A09 answers.
How to pass your 1Y0-A09 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Y0-A09 test,The safer.easier way to get Citrix Other Certification Certification .
Exam : Citrix 1Y0-A09
Title : Implementing Citrix XenServer 5.0
1. Scenario: An administrator is installing XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0 in an environment. The administrator has two disks available for storage. According to best practices, how should the administrator configure the local disk storage repositories (SRs) during the initial XenServer installation?
A. Install XenServer on one disk and the control domain on the other disk
B. Install XenServer on one disk and the virtual machine SR on the other disk
C. Install XenServer and an in-place upgrade partition on one disk and the control domain on the other disk
D. Install XenServer and the virtual machine SR on one disk and an in-place upgrade partition on the other disk
2. How much disk space is required for the control domain and guest VM storage repository in a XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0 installation?
A. 4 GB
B. 8 GB
C. 16 GB
D. 32 GB
3. Which two physical hardware configurations are supported by XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0? (Choose two.)
A. 512GB RAM
B. 256GB RAM
C. 32 CPU cores
D. 128 CPU cores
E. 32-bit architecture
F. 64-bit architecture
4. To allow for rapid deployment of XenServer hosts in a large environment, an administrator decides to install XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0 using a network boot process. To which type of server must the administrator configure DHCP to communicate?
5. Where can an administrator determine when a XenServer Enterprise Edition 0 license will expire?
B. XenServer Tools
C. mycitrix.com web site
D. Citrix License Management Console
6. Scenario: During the creation of a Microsoft Windows 2003 Standard Edition server virtual machine (VM), an administrator is asked to make as many processors available as possible to allow a developer to test a new multi-cpu application. What is the maximum number of VCPUs that an administrator can assign to this VM?
7. An administrator created a template of a Microsoft Windows XP SP3 virtual machine (VM) and now needs to modify it. How can the administrator modify the template?
A. Power on the VM template, make the changes and save the template
B. Export the template from the XenServer host, import it to another system, power it on and make the changes
C. Put the XenServer host in Maintenance Mode, make the changes to the VM template and then exit Maintenance Mode
D. Create a new VM based on the original template, make the changes to the new VM and turn the new VM into the new template
8. What are two best practices for cleaning up a virtual machine after completing a Physical to Virtual (P2V) migration using XenConvert? (Choose two.)
A. Install XenServer Tools
B. Delete any local user accounts on the machine that are not in use
C. Remove and reinstall applications such as antivirus and anti-spyware
D. Remove any hardware related software such as management utilities and unused drivers
9. Which two steps must an administrator take to create a Microsoft Windows virtual machine using the XenConvert Physical to Virtual (P2V) conversion tool? (Choose two.)
A. Modify device drivers
B. Reboot the physical machine
C. Run XenConvert on the physical Windows machine
D. Import the template or image into the XenServer host
10. What are two differences between a Microsoft Windows virtual machine (VM) installation of the XenServer Tools and a Linux VM installation of the XenServer Tools? (Choose two.)
A. The XenServer Tools are pre-installed on a Windows VM but NOT on a Linux VM
B. The XenServer Tools CD is automatically detected on a Windows VM but must be mounted on a Linux VM
C. The XenServer Tools do NOT need to be installed on a Linux VM but do need to be installed on a Windows VM
D. The XenServer Tools are installed on a Linux VM using the command line interface (CLI) but installed on a Windows VM using the GUI installer
11. Scenario: An organization has a single installation of XenServer Enterprise Edition 4.0. The administrator plans to upgrade the host to version 5.0. Which upgrade path should the administrator take?
A. Upgrade the XenServer using Emergency Mode
B. Upgrade directly from version 4.0 to version 5.0
C. Upgrade to version 4.1 and then upgrade to version 5.0
D. Upgrade XenCenter to 5.0 and use the Updates Manager
12. Scenario: A company has acquired two small businesses recently. The administrator for the company needs to create a template of a virtual machine (VM) that has Microsoft Exchange running on Microsoft Windows Server 2003. The template will be used to create two more VMs to accommodate the recent business expansion. In which way should the administrator create the template?
A. Take a regular snapshot of the VM
B. Create a template using an ISO image
C. Create a template VM using a Windows Server 2003 Install CD
D. Take an existing clean Windows Server 2003 VM and turn it into a template
13. According to best practices, which step should an administrator perform before booting the installer CD to upgrade to XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0 from XenServer 4.x?
A. Suspend any running virtual machines
B. Delete the current server configuration
C. Re-enter the physical network configuration
D. Backup the existing virtual machines (VMs) with a VM export
14. In which three locations could an administrator go within XenCenter to create a new virtual machine? (Choose three.)
A. VM menu
B. Tools menu
C. New VM button
D. Templates menu
E. Add New Server button
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1