oracle database 10g:administration i
- Exam Number/Code : 1Z0-042
- Exam Name : oracle database 10g:administration i
- Questions and Answers : 201 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 139.00$ 89.00
- 1Z0-042 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Z0-042 Test Engine
Free 1Z0-042 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for 10g DBA 1Z0-042 exam (oracle database 10g:administration i). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Z0-042 exam test is the hot exam of Oracle certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Z0-042 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Z0-042 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Z0-042 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Z0-042 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Z0-042 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Z0-042 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Z0-042 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Z0-042 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Oracle 1Z0-042 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Z0-042 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the 10g DBA 1Z0-042 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Oracle 1Z0-042 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Z0-042 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Z0-042 Exam. The 1Z0-042 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Z0-042 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Oracle 1Z0-042 Exam will provide you with free 1Z0-042 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Z0-042 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your 10g DBA exam and get your 10g DBA Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Z0-042 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Z0-042 exam | 1Z0-042 pdf exam | 1Z0-042 braindumps | 1Z0-042 study guides | 1Z0-042 trainning materials | 1Z0-042 simulations | 1Z0-042 testing engine | 1Z0-042 vce | 1Z0-042 torrent | 1Z0-042 dumps | free download 1Z0-042 | 1Z0-042 practice exam | 1Z0-042 preparation files | 1Z0-042 questions | 1Z0-042 answers.
How to pass your 1Z0-042 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Z0-042 test,The safer.easier way to get 10g DBA Certification .
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-042
Title : Oracle Database 10g: Administration I
1. You find that the database performance degrades while you backup the PROD database using Recovery Manager (RMAN). The PROD database is running in shared server mode. The database instance is currently using 60% of total operating system memory. You suspect the shared pool fragmentation to be the reason.
Which action would you consider to overcome the performance degradation?
A. Configure Java Pool to cache the java objects.
B. Configure Streams Pool to enable parallel processing.
C. Increase Shared Pool size to cache more PL/SQL objects.
D. Increase Database Buffer Cache size to increase cache hits.
E. Configure Large Pool to be used by RMAN and shared server.
F. Increase the total System Global Area (SGA) size to increase memory hits.
2. You are using the backup scheduler in Enterprise Manager (EM) to schedule a backup of your database.
Which type of script does the backup scheduler generate?
A. SQL script
B. PL/SQL script
C. Operating System (OS) script
D. Enterprise Manager (EM) script
E. Recovery Manager (RMAN) script
3. Which two statements regarding the LOGGING clause of the CREATE TABLESPACE. .. statement are correct? (Choose two.)
A. This clause is not valid for a temporary or undo tablespace.
B. If the tablespace is in the NOLOGGING mode, no operation on the tablespace will generate redo.
C. The tablespace will be in the NOLOGGING mode by default, if not specified while creating a tablespace.
D. The tablespace-level logging attribute can be overridden by logging specifications at the table, index, materialized view, materialized view log, and partition levels.
4. You are in the middle of a transaction and very crucial data has been modified. Because of a hardware failure, the instance has shut down before synchronizing all the database files.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
A. On startup, SMON coordinates instance recovery.
B. On startup, CKPT coordinates instance recovery.
C. On startup, use RMAN to perform instance recovery.
D. Uncommitted changes will be rolled back after the database is opened.
E. On startup, perform media recovery and then instance recovery.
F. On startup, all the files will be synchronized and you get both committed and uncommitted data.
5. Which three statements are true regarding the fine-grained auditing (FGA)? (Choose three.)
A. FGA is possible on SELECT statements only.
B. The audit trail for FGA is stored in the FGA_LOG$ table.
C. The audit trail for FGA is stored in the AUD_LOG$ table.
D. FGA enables a SQL predicate to define when to audit an event.
E. FGA audits DELETE statements only when audit columns are specified.
F. FGA includes the SQL statement used by the user as part of the audit event entry.
6. Which is the memory area that is created when a dedicated server process is started, and contains data and control information for that server process?
C. Shared Pool
D. Streams Pool
7. Which three statements are true regarding the logical structure of the Oracle database? (Choose three.)
A. Each segment contains one or more extents.
B. Multiple tablespaces can share single data file.
C. A data block is the smallest unit of I/O for data files.
D. It is possible to have tablespaces of different block sizes in a database.
E. Each data block in the database always corresponds to one OS block.
8. You want the user APP_DBA to administer the Oracle database from a remote machine. APP_DBA is granted the SYSDBA privilege to perform administrative tasks on the database.
Which file is used by the Oracle database server to authenticate APP_DBA?
A. control file
B. password file
C. listener controller file
D. control file and password file
9. Which two statements are true about the primary key constraint in a table? (Choose two.)
A. It is not possible to disable the primary key constraint.
B. It is possible to have more than one primary key constraint in a single table.
C. The primary key constraint can be referred by only one foreign key constraint.
D. The primary key constraint can be imposed by combining more than one column.
E. The non-deferrable primary key constraint creates an unique index on the primary key column if it is not already indexed.
10. The SAVE_AMT column in the ACCOUNTS table contains the balance details of customers in a bank. As part of the year-end tax and interest calculation process, all the rows in the table need to be accessed. The bank authorities want to track access to the rows containing balance amounts exceeding $200,000, and then send an alert message to the administrator.
Which method would you suggest to the bank for achieving this task?
A. implementing value-based auditing by using triggers
B. implementing fine-grained auditing with audit condition and event handler
C. performing standard database auditing to audit object privileges by setting the AUDIT_TRAIL parameter to EXTENDED
D. performing standard database auditing to audit SQL statements with granularity level set to ACCESS
11. Which step do you need to perform to enable a user with the SYSDBA privilege to log in as SYSDBA in iSQL*Plus?
A. The user must be granted the database administrator (DBA) privilege.
B. The user must be listed in the password file for the authentication.
C. No special setup is needed for the user to connect as SYSDBA in iSQL*Plus.
D. Set up a user in the Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE (OC4J) user manager, and grant the webDba role to the user.
12. You execute the following command to audit the database activities:
SQL> AUDIT DROP ANY TABLE BY scott BY SESSION WHENEVER SUCCESSFUL;
What is the effect of this command?
A. One audit record is created for the whole session if user SCOTT successfully drops one or more tables in his session.
B. One audit record is created for every session when any user successfully drops a table owned by SCOTT.
C. One audit record is created for each successful DROP TABLE command executed by any user to drop tables owned by SCOTT.
D. One audit record is generated for the session when SCOTT grants the DROP ANY TABLE privilege to other users in his session.
E. One audit record is created for each successful DROP TABLE command executed in the session of SCOTT.
13. In your Oracle 10g database , you have scheduled a job to update the optimizer statistics at 05:00 pm every Friday. The job has successfully completed. Which three pieces of information would you check to confirm that the statistics have been collected? (Choose three.)
A. average row size
B. last analyzed date
C. size of table in bytes
D. size of table in database blocks
E. number of free blocks in the free list
F. number of extents present in the table
14. You executed the following command to export the EMPLOYEES table from a remote machine:
$ EXPDP hr/[email protected]
What would be the outcome of this command?
A. The command would execute successfully and the export dump file would be created in the destination of the directory object MY_DIR.
B. The command would execute successfully. But log file would not be created as DATA_PUMP_DIR directory is only accessible to user with SYSDBA privilege.
C. The command fails with an error because DATA_PUMP_DIR directory have higher precedence over the per-file directory.
D. The command fails with an error because no absolute path is specified for log file and dumpfile.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1