Oracle Database 11g: Administration I
- Exam Number/Code : 1Z0-052
- Exam Name : Oracle Database 11g: Administration I
- Questions and Answers : 210 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 139.00$ 99.00
- 1Z0-052 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Z0-052 Test Engine
Free 1Z0-052 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Oracle 11i 1Z0-052 exam (Oracle Database 11g: Administration I). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Z0-052 exam test is the hot exam of Oracle certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Z0-052 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Z0-052 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Z0-052 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Z0-052 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Z0-052 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Z0-052 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Z0-052 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Z0-052 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Oracle 1Z0-052 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Z0-052 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Oracle 11i 1Z0-052 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Oracle 1Z0-052 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Z0-052 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Z0-052 Exam. The 1Z0-052 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Z0-052 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Oracle 1Z0-052 Exam will provide you with free 1Z0-052 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Z0-052 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Oracle 11i exam and get your Oracle 11i Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Z0-052 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Z0-052 exam | 1Z0-052 pdf exam | 1Z0-052 braindumps | 1Z0-052 study guides | 1Z0-052 trainning materials | 1Z0-052 simulations | 1Z0-052 testing engine | 1Z0-052 vce | 1Z0-052 torrent | 1Z0-052 dumps | free download 1Z0-052 | 1Z0-052 practice exam | 1Z0-052 preparation files | 1Z0-052 questions | 1Z0-052 answers.
How to pass your 1Z0-052 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Z0-052 test,The safer.easier way to get Oracle 11i Certification .
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-052
Title : Oracle Database 11g: Administration I
1. In which of the scenarios will the DBA perform recovery? (Choose all that apply.)
A. The alert log file is corrupted.
B. A tablespace is accidentally dropped.
C. One of the redo log members is corrupted.
D. A database user terminates the session abnormally.
E. The hard disk on which the data file is stored is corrupted.
2. View the Exhibit to examine the output produced by the following query at three different times since the database instance started and has experienced workloads of different capacities:
SQL> SELECT substr(component, 0, 10) COMP, current_size CS,
What do you infer from this?
A. The database instance is running with manual PGA management.
B. The database instance is running with manual shared memory management.
C. The database instance has the MEMORY_TARGET value set to a nonzero value.
D. All sessions are connected to the database instance in dedicated mode, and no RMAN or parallel query operations have been performed.
3. You are working on an instance started using the SPFILE. You want to move the Flash Recovery Area of your database to a new location. You want the Flashback log files to be stored in the new location. Given below are the steps to accomplish the task in random order:
1) Shut down the instance.
2) Change the value of the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST initialization parameter to a new value.
3) Execute the ALTER DATABASE FLASHBACK OFF command.
4) Start up the instance and mount the database.
5) Execute the ALTER DATABASE FLASHBACK ON command.
6) Open the database.
Select the correct order in which these tasks need to be performed.
A. 2, 1, 4, 3, 5, 6
B. 1, 4, 3, 2, 6, 5
C. 1, 4, 2, 6, 3, 5
D. 3, 2, 1, 4, 5, 6
4. You perform differential incremental level 1 backups of your database on each working day and level 0 backup on Sundays, to tape. Which two statements are true about differential incremental backups? (Choose two.)
A. The backup performed on Sundays contains all the blocks that have ever been used in the database.
B. The backup performed on Sundays contains all the blocks that have changed since the last level 1 backup.
C. The backup performed on each working day contains all the blocks that have changed since the last level 0 backup.
D. The backup performed on Monday contains all the blocks that have changed since the level 0 backup, and every other working day contains all the blocks that have changed since the level 1 backup.
5. Note the following structures in your database server:
2. OS Blocks
5. Oracle Data Block
Which option has the correct arrangement of these structures from the smallest to the largest?
A. 2, 5, 1, 4, 3
B. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
C. 5, 2, 1, 3, 4
D. 2, 1, 5, 4, 3
6. You have two tables with referential integrity enforced between them. You need to insert data to the child table first because it is going to be a long transaction and data for the parent table will be available in a later stage, which can be inserted as part of the same transaction.
View the Exhibit to examine the commands used to create tables.
Which action would you take to delay the referential integrity checking until the end of the transaction?
A. Set the constraint to deferred before starting the transaction.
B. Alter the constraint to NOVALIDATE state before starting the transaction.
C. Enable the resumable mode for the session before starting the transaction.
D. Set the COMMIT_WAIT parameter to FORCE_WAIT for the session before starting the transaction.
7. The database instance is currently using SPFILE. View the Exhibit and examine the error that you received while running the DB Structure Integrity check.
Given below are the steps to recover from the error in random order:
1. Shut down the instance, if not already done.
2. Copy one of the remaining control files to a new location.
3. Change the value of the CONTROL_FILES initialization parameter to correspond to the new location of the control files.
4. Start up the database instance to the NOMOUNT stage.
5. Recover the database to the point of failure of the control file.
6. Open the database.
Identify the correct sequence of steps?
A. 1, 2, 4, 3, 5, 6
B. 2, 4, 3, 5, 6; 1 not required
C. 4, 5, 6, 2, 3; 1 not required
D. 5, 2, 3, 4; 1 and 6 not required
8. Your database is open and the LISTENER listener is running. The new DBA of the system stops the listener by using the command:
What happens to the sessions that are presently connected to the database instance?
A. The sessions are able to perform only queries.
B. The sessions are not affected and continue to function normally.
C. The sessions are terminated and the active transactions are rolled back.
D. The sessions are not allowed to perform any operations till the listener is started.
9. View the Exhibit and examine the parameters.
User A executes the following command to update the TRANS table:
SQL> UPDATE B.trans SET tr_amt=tr_amt+500 WHERE c_code='C005';
Before user A issues a COMMIT or ROLLBACK command, user B executes the following command on the TRANS table:
SQL> ALTER TABLE trans MODIFY (tr_type VARCHAR2(3));
What would happen in this scenario?
A. The ALTER TABLE command modifies the column successfully.
B. The DDL operation gets higher priority and transaction for user A is rolled back.
C. The ALTER TABLE command waits indefinitely until user A ends the transaction.
D. The ALTER TABLE command fails after waiting for 60 seconds due to the resource being busy.
10. Your database instance is started using the server parameter file (SPFILE). You executed a command to change the value of the LOG_BUFFER initialization parameter:
ALTER SYSTEM SET LOG_BUFFER=32M SCOPE=BOTH;
What would be the outcome of this command?
A. The command succeeds only if Automatic Memory Management is not enabled.
B. The command succeeds, but you need to restart the database for changes to take effect.
C. The command returns an error because the size of the redo log buffer cannot be changed dynamically.
D. The parameter value is changed and it comes into effect as soon as space becomes available in the System Global Area (SGA).
11. A user, who is authenticated externally, logs in to a remote machine and connects to the database instance. What action would you take to ensure that a user cannot connect to the database instance by merely logging in to a remote machine?
A. Set REMOTE_OS_ROLES to FALSE.
B. Set the OS_ROLES parameter to FALSE.
C. Set the REMOTE_OS_AUTHENT parameter to FALSE.
D. Set the REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORD_FILE parameter to NONE.
12. View the Exhibit to examine the details for an incident.
Which statement is true regarding the status of the incident?
A. The DBA is working on the incident and prefers that the incident be kept in the ADR.
B. The incident is now in the Done state and the ADR can select the incident to be purged.
C. The incident has been newly created and is in the process of collecting diagnostic information.
D. The data collection for the incident is complete and the incident can be packaged and sent to Oracle Support.
13. You executed this command to create a temporary table:
SQL> CREATE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE report_work_area (startdate DATE, enddate DATE, class CHAR(20)) ON COMMIT PRESERVE ROWS;
Which statement is true about the rows inserted into the REPORT_WORK_AREA table during a transaction?
A. The rows stay in the table only until session termination.
B. The rows stay in the table only until the next transaction starts on the table.
C. The rows are visible to all current sessions after the transaction is committed.
D. The rows stay available for subsequent sessions after the transaction is committed.
14. Identify two situations in which you can use Data Recovery Advisor for recovery. (Choose two.)
A. The database files are corrupted when the database is open.
B. The user has dropped an important table that needs to be recovered.
C. The archived redo log files are missing for which the backup is not available.
D. The database is not opening because the required database files are missing.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1