Oracle E-Business Suite R12: General Ledger and Receivables Fundamentals
- Exam Number/Code : 1Z0-216
- Exam Name : Oracle E-Business Suite R12: General Ledger and Receivables Fundamentals
- Questions and Answers : 253 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1Z0-216 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1Z0-216 Test Engine
Free 1Z0-216 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Other Oracle Certification 1Z0-216 exam (Oracle E-Business Suite R12: General Ledger and Receivables Fundamentals). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1Z0-216 exam test is the hot exam of Oracle certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1Z0-216 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1Z0-216 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1Z0-216 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1Z0-216 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Z0-216 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1Z0-216 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1Z0-216 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1Z0-216 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Oracle 1Z0-216 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1Z0-216 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Other Oracle Certification 1Z0-216 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Oracle 1Z0-216 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1Z0-216 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1Z0-216 Exam. The 1Z0-216 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1Z0-216 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Oracle 1Z0-216 Exam will provide you with free 1Z0-216 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1Z0-216 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Other Oracle Certification exam and get your Other Oracle Certification Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1Z0-216 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1Z0-216 exam | 1Z0-216 pdf exam | 1Z0-216 braindumps | 1Z0-216 study guides | 1Z0-216 trainning materials | 1Z0-216 simulations | 1Z0-216 testing engine | 1Z0-216 vce | 1Z0-216 torrent | 1Z0-216 dumps | free download 1Z0-216 | 1Z0-216 practice exam | 1Z0-216 preparation files | 1Z0-216 questions | 1Z0-216 answers.
How to pass your 1Z0-216 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1Z0-216 test,The safer.easier way to get Other Oracle Certification Certification .
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-216
Title : Oracle EBS R12: General Ledger and Receivables Fundamentals
1. The tables for the Customer Master are owned by _____.
A. Oracle Receivables
B. Oracle Order Management
C. Oracle Trading Community Architecture
D. Oracle Customer Relationship Management
2. Identify two statements that apply to Oracle Collections. (Choose two.)
A. It is a Web-based self-service application.
B. It can be used to place an invoice in dispute.
C. It enables customers to see their own Oracle Receivables account information, such as balances.
D. It can be used to initiate the Oracle Approvals Management (AME) credit memo request workflow from Oracle Collections.
3. Identify three purposes for which transaction types can be used. (Choose three.)
A. to record how cash can be applied to transactions
B. to set whether AutoInvoice validates transactions using IDs or values
C. to set whether transactions affect the Accounts Receivable (AR) customer balances
D. to record the accounting flexfield value that would be used for the cash account for transactions
E. to record the accounting flexfield value that would be used for the receivable account for transactions
F. to set transaction numbers to be either assigned automatically or entered manually for transactions
4. The head office of ABCCorporation is at New York, and it has a branch in Tokyo. Their ledgers have the same chart of accounts and calendar. The New York ledger uses USD, whereas the Tokyo ledger uses JPY as the functional currency. ABC Corporation has a requirement that all its branch transactions-subledger journals, General Ledger journal entries, and balances at Tokyo-will have to be routinely reported in USD to New York. As an implementation consultant, which reporting currency conversion would you suggest for ABC Corporation?
A. balance-level reporting currency only
B. subledger-level reporting currency only
C. both journal-level and balance-level reporting currency
D. both subledger-level and balance-level reporting currency
5. Which statement best describes stages in the credit review process?
A. initiating a credit review, data collection, data analysis, making and implementing the recommendations
B. defining a profile class, assigning it to customers, setting up the scoring model, and starting the workflow background process
C. manually reviewing customers' past billing and payment history, initiating discussions with customers, and implementing recommendations
D. manually initiating a review by sending out mails to customers requesting information, reviewing and making recommendations, and implementing recommendations after approval
6. The end users at Lucy Ltd. noticed several AutoInvoice exceptions and requested your help in correcting them. Which window allows you to edit data?
A. Line Errors window
B. Interface Lines window
C. Interface Exceptions window
D. Interface Corrections window
7. A clerk from ABC Inc., receives a customer receipt that does not have sufficient information to identify the customer or invoice. Which is the correct method of entering the receipt in Oracle Accounts Receivable?
A. Enter the receipt as an unapplied receipt.
B. Enter the receipt as an unidentified receipt.
C. Enter the receipt as an on-account receipt.
D. Enter the receipt as a miscellaneous receipt.
E. Enter the receipt by applying it to a dummy customer account.
8. ABC Company's requirement is that all mass allocation journals must be approved by using the journal approval process. When the company accountant enters his or her mass allocation journals, these journals must be routed to his or her manager for approval, then to the CFO, and finally to the CEO for review and final approval. Select the option that would help ABC Company meet this requirement.
A. go to peers
B. one stop go direct
C. go up the management chain
D. go direct to the person with sufficient authorization limit
9. AutoCash rules apply to _____ receipts.
D. credit card
E. direct debit
10. Identify the Receivables activity type where you are unable to select the tax rate code source option of invoice.
B. earned discount
C. unearned discount
D. miscellaneous cash
11. John is reviewing the clients draft training documents about the Order to Cash life cycle business processes. Identify four steps that are included in the Order-to-Cash life cycle. (Choose four.)
A. launching pick release
B. performing credit check
C. reconciling bank statements
D. running AutoInvoice to Receivables
E. generating the move order manually
12. Which rule must be applied when using summary accounts to create a mass allocation journal?
A. Constant (C) must be assigned to each rollup group that is used in the formula line.
B. Summing (S) must be assigned to each rollup group that is used in the formula line, so that the related child values are summarized.
C. Looping (L) must be assigned to each rollup group that is used in the formula line, so that the associated child values are incorporated in the calculation.
13. The following template has been created:
Here, D represents the company segment; the value set is called company.
Region represents the division segment; the value set is called division.
Asset represents the natural account segment; the value set is called account.
You receive this error:
APP-08820: The rollup group 'Asset' is not defined in the value set: .
What is the problem?
A. The natural account segment can have only a T designation.
B. The asset rollup group has not been assigned to a parent value.
C. The asset rollup group has been assigned to a parent with no child values.
D. The asset rollup group should have been aligned with the division segment.
14. The client entered a miscellaneous receipt by mistake; it was posted to General Ledger. Now the miscellaneous receipt needs to be reversed. Which method would you advise the client to use?
A. Carry out a standard reversal of the miscellaneous receipt.
B. Carry out a debit memo reversal of the miscellaneous receipt.
C. Create a receivable activity adjustment for the reversal of the miscellaneous receipt.
D. Create an adjustment in receivables for the reversal of the effect of the miscellaneous receipt.
E. Create a journal entry in General Ledger to reverse the accounting impact created by the posting of the miscellaneous receipt.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1