orcacle9i database:fundamentals i
- Exam Number/Code : 1z0-031
- Exam Name : orcacle9i database:fundamentals i
- Questions and Answers : 169 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1z0-031 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1z0-031 Test Engine
Free 1z0-031 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for 9i DBA 1z0-031 exam (orcacle9i database:fundamentals i). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1z0-031 exam test is the hot exam of Oracle certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1z0-031 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1z0-031 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1z0-031 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1z0-031 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1z0-031 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1z0-031 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1z0-031 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1z0-031 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Oracle 1z0-031 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1z0-031 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the 9i DBA 1z0-031 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Oracle 1z0-031 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1z0-031 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1z0-031 Exam. The 1z0-031 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1z0-031 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Oracle 1z0-031 Exam will provide you with free 1z0-031 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1z0-031 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your 9i DBA exam and get your 9i DBA Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1z0-031 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1z0-031 exam | 1z0-031 pdf exam | 1z0-031 braindumps | 1z0-031 study guides | 1z0-031 trainning materials | 1z0-031 simulations | 1z0-031 testing engine | 1z0-031 vce | 1z0-031 torrent | 1z0-031 dumps | free download 1z0-031 | 1z0-031 practice exam | 1z0-031 preparation files | 1z0-031 questions | 1z0-031 answers.
How to pass your 1z0-031 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1z0-031 test,The safer.easier way to get 9i DBA Certification .
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-031
Title : Orcacle 9i Database:Fundamentals I
1. Which of the following files defines the characteristics of an Oracle instance?
C.archived redo log files
E.online redo log file
2. You have only one control file, control01.ctl, in your database. You decide to multiplex the control file and perform the following steps:
After startup, you queried V$CONTROLFILE and find that the multiplexing was not successful. What could be the reason for this?
A.You copied the control file after the instance was shut down.
B.You used an operating system command to copy the control file.
C.You did not issue the manual checkpoint before the instance was shut down.
D.You did not update the parameter file to add information about the new control file.
3. You accepted the position of DBA with a new company. The company has a database that operates in a 24x7 environment. You need to know if the database has been started using a text initialization parameter (PFILE) or a server parameter file (SPFILE).
Which two options help you to determine this? (Choose two.)
B.query the V$INSTANCE view
C.query the DATABASE_PROPERTIES view
D.use the SHOW PARAMETER SPFILE command
E.use the SHOW PARAMETER INSTANCE command
4. Identify three components of an Oracle instance for which you can change the size dynamically. (Choose three.)
D.Redo Log Buffer
E.Database Buffer Cache
5. Which two statements are true for a bitmap index? (Choose two.)
A.It is recommended for the columns that have unique values.
B.It stores a string of bits that represent the key column values.
C.It can be converted to a B-Tree index by using the ALTER INDEX command.
D.The updating to the key column locks the whole bitmap segment that contains the bit for the key value to be updated.
6. Because of poor response time on queries, you are asked to allocate more space to the component that holds SQL execution plans. To which component would you allocate more space?
7. You installed the Oracle software and want to create a database manually as per the following plan:
Which files do you need to create before creating the database?
B.redo log files
C.archived log file
8. While updating the rows in a table you realize that one of the rows violates a constraint on the table, thereby causing the update to fail. Which statement is true in this scenario?
A.The undo data is moved to a temporary segment.
B.The undo data is retained and marked as obsolete.
C.The undo data is retained and reused when the update is executed again.
D.The space used by undo data is freed up to be reused by another transaction.
9. You want the Oracle server to force all the users of the administration department to change their passwords at regular intervals. What would you use to implement this?
E.Database Resource Manager
10. You execute the following command to create a role, ROLE1;
Which statements are true for the role? (Choose all that apply.)
A.The role can contain only object privileges.
B.The role must be set as the default role for the users.
C.The USING clause creates the role as an application role.
D.The role can be enabled only by using the authorized PL/SQL procedure.
E.The role can be enabled only by the user, APPS, by using the SET ROLE command.
11. Your database is configured with 10 MB of database buffer cache. You want to reduce this size. You executed the following command:
Why is the value set to 4194304 and not to 2516582?
A.4194304 is the granule size.
B.4194304 is the standard block size.
C.4194304 is the largest nonstandard block size defined in the database.
D.4194304 is the total size of data already available in the database buffer cache.
E.4194304 is the default value and it is always one-third of the total System Global Area (SGA) size.
12. In which two scenarios does a checkpoint occur? (Choose two.)
A.when a log switch occurs
B.when a segment is dropped
C.when a tablespace is dropped
D.when a tablespace is taken offline in NORMAL mode
13. Which statement regarding the KEEP buffer pool is true assuming that it is sized correctly?
A.The buffer pool can be used for data blocks of standard size only.
B.The buffer pool can be used for data blocks of both standard and nonstandard sizes.
C.The buffer pool eliminates data blocks from memory when they are no longer needed.
D.The buffer pool holds data blocks from schema objects that are not assigned to any buffer pool.
14. View the Exhibit and examine Scott's session.
As a DBA, you executed the following command from another session:
Which statement is true regarding the effect of this command on the transaction in Scott's session?
A.The command fails as a transaction is still open.
B.No further write operations are allowed on the SALES tablespace.
C.The transaction in Scott's session is rolled back and the tablespace becomes read only.
D.After the existing transactions are committed or rolled back, the command completes and the tablespace is placed in read-only mode.