Oracle9i Database:Performance Tuning
- Exam Number/Code : 1z0-033
- Exam Name : Oracle9i Database:Performance Tuning
- Questions and Answers : 149 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1z0-033 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1z0-033 Test Engine
Free 1z0-033 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for 9i DBA 1z0-033 exam (Oracle9i Database:Performance Tuning). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1z0-033 exam test is the hot exam of Oracle certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1z0-033 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1z0-033 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1z0-033 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1z0-033 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1z0-033 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1z0-033 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1z0-033 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1z0-033 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Oracle 1z0-033 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1z0-033 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the 9i DBA 1z0-033 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Oracle 1z0-033 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1z0-033 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1z0-033 Exam. The 1z0-033 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1z0-033 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Oracle 1z0-033 Exam will provide you with free 1z0-033 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1z0-033 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your 9i DBA exam and get your 9i DBA Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1z0-033 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1z0-033 exam | 1z0-033 pdf exam | 1z0-033 braindumps | 1z0-033 study guides | 1z0-033 trainning materials | 1z0-033 simulations | 1z0-033 testing engine | 1z0-033 vce | 1z0-033 torrent | 1z0-033 dumps | free download 1z0-033 | 1z0-033 practice exam | 1z0-033 preparation files | 1z0-033 questions | 1z0-033 answers.
How to pass your 1z0-033 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1z0-033 test,The safer.easier way to get 9i DBA Certification .
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-033
Title : Oracle 9I Database:Performance Tuning
1. When tuning a database server, which three goals should you focus on? (Choose three.)
A.minimize response time for OLTP users
B.maximize throughput for batch processing
C.minimize response time for batch processing
D.increase load capability for the decision-support systems
E.minimize parallelism for online transaction processing (OLTP) systems
2. Smith is a DBA with ABC Corp. He is in the process of tuning the database. He has received various problem statements from the customers. Identify three appropriately defined problem statements that Smith can use to tune the database correctly. (Choose three.)
A.The system is too slow.
B.Online response is very slow.
C.Sometimes the batch process throws errors.
D.The weekly backup took 30 minutes, and earlier it used to take 5 minutes.
E.The batch process is taking 2 hours, whereas it should take only 30 minutes.
F.The system currently has 100 users. We wish to increase the number of users to 250. The users' response time should not be affected.
3. You have reserved memory within the Shared Pool by using the SHARED_POOL_RESERVED_SIZE parameter to accommodate large space allocations while compiling PL/SQL blocks and database triggers.
While observing the performance of the reserved area, you find that the value of the REQUEST_FAILURES column in the V$SHARED_POOL_RESERVED view is continuously increasing.
Which statement is true in this scenario?
A.The parsing of the statement fails due to invalidations.
B.The execution of the statement fails due to invalidations.
C.The space allocated for the reserved area is not enough.
D.The syntax in the PL/SQL blocks is causing the compilation failure.
4. Which two activities would adversely affect database performance? (Choose two.)
A.doing a soft parse
C.less frequent checkpointing
D.defining multiple buffer pools
E.taking online back up of data files
5. Why does performance degrade when many UPDATE, INSERT, or DELETE statements are issued on a table that has an associated Bitmap index?
A.Some DML operations re-create the Bitmap index blocks.
B.The Bitmap index is rebuilt automatically after a DML operation.
C.The smallest amount of a bitmap that can be locked is a bitmap segment.
D.Additional time is taken to remove NULL values from the Bitmap index after a DML operation.
6. A customer has various dictionary-managed tablespaces with past data. The extents in dictionary-managed tablespaces are not uniformly sized. Newly created tablespaces are locally managed. You want to make all the tablespaces locally managed. What approach would you use to change the dictionary-managed tablespaces to locally managed tablespaces to get all the performance benefits of local extent management?
A.use only the DBMS_SPACE_ADMIN.TABLESPACE_MIGRATE_TO_LOCAL procedure
B.create new locally managed tablespaces and move data from existing dictionary-managed tablespaces to locally managed tablespaces
C.use the DBMS_SPACE_ADMIN.TABLESPACE_MIGRATE_TO_LOCAL procedure, followed by DBMS_SPACE_ADMIN.TABLESPACE_FIX_SEGMENT_STATES
D.use the ALTER TABLESPACE command to change extent management to local, and then use the DBMS_SPACE_ADMIN.TABLESPACE_MIGRATE_TO_LOCAL procedure
7. You need to size the KEEP pool. Which calculation would you use to determine the initial size of the KEEP pool?
A.50% of the DEFAULT pool
B.50% of the RECYCLE pool
C.the total number of blocks of all the candidate objects that you need in the KEEP pool / the number of objects that you need in the KEEP pool
D.total number of blocks of all the candidate objects that you need in the KEEP pool + additional space to allow for object growth
8. ABC Corp. has an online transaction processing (OLTP) system that has just gone into production. The system was rigorously tested during the development phases.
What is the first recommended activity that the DBA should perform before starting to monitor the performance of the system on a regular basis?
B.collecting baseline statistics
C.analyzing indexes and user tables
D.arranging meetings with users once each two weeks to discuss performance
9. ABC Corp. plans to build an online transaction processing (OLTP) system. The company plans to tune all the components during the development life cycle.
From the list given below, identify the order in which the components should be tuned.
1: logical and physical model
2: cursor sharing
3: Oracle instance memory structures
4: operating system
5: data file I/O
A.1, 2, 3, 5, 4
B.1, 3, 2, 4, 5
C.1, 2, 3, 4, 5
D.1, 2, 5, 3, 4
10. You create a stored outline and apply it for use. What strategy would you adopt to verify that the stored outline is being used for a statement?
A.verify OL$,OL$HINTS, and OL$NODES tables after running the statement with USE_STORED_OUTLINES set
B.examine the V$SQL dynamic performance view after running the statement with the USE_STORED_OUTLINES set
C.compare the explain plan output for the statement when running with and without the USE_STORED_OUTLINES set
D.compare the statspack output by taking snaps before and after running the statement with the USE_STORED_OUTLINES set
11. Smith is a DBA with XYZ Corp. There are 500 data entry users in an online transaction processing (OLTP) environment. The current response time is 15-20 seconds. The company wants the response time to be brought down to 10 seconds or less.
What is the first thing that Smith should do to diagnose the cause of the slow response time?
A.determine whether there is contention for locks
B.determine whether the file system is fast enough
C.determine whether more memory needs to be allocated to PGA
D.determine whether more memory needs to be allocated to SGA
E.determine whether the slow response is wait bound or CPU bound
12. View the Exhibit.
In your database, you find that the fy05q1 table in a dictionary managed tablespace has excess space. Further, you find that the table consists of three extents. The size of the first extent is 100KB, the second is 200KB, and the third is 300K. The high water mark is in the middle of the second extent, and there is 400KB of unused space.
You want to release the unused space so that it can be used by other segments. You execute the following command to achieve this task:
SQL> ALTER TABLE fy05q1 DEALLOCATE UNUSED;
What would this command do?
A.deallocates the third and second extents
B.deallocates the third extent; the second extent remains as it is
C.deallocates the third extent, and the second extent is sized to 100KB
D.returns an error because the unused space is above the high water mark
13. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) system, you notice that the transactions are waiting. Which two techniques would you use to determine if it is a locking problem? (Choose two.)
A.query V$SESSION to determine the sessions waiting for locks
B.query V$LOCKED_OBJECT to diagnose the deadlocked sessions
C.execute the utllockt.sql script to find the list of locking and waiting transactions
D.use the catblock.sql script to populate DBA_BLOCKERS and DBA_WAITERS views
E.query the DBA_WAITERS view to determine the sessions that are waiting for a locked resource
14. The following are the tasks that you need to perform to create a resource plan:
A) Creating resource consumer groups
B) Validating pending area
C) Creating a pending area
D) Creating resource plans
E) Creating plan directives
F) Submitting pending area
In which order would you perform these tasks?
A.C, D, A, E, B, F
B.C, B, F, E, A, D
C.C, B, E, D, A, F
D.C, F, E, A, D, B
tings with users once each two weeks to discuss performance
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1