9i Internet Application Developer Oracle9i, Build Internet Applications I
- Exam Number/Code : 1z0-131
- Exam Name : 9i Internet Application Developer Oracle9i, Build Internet Applications I
- Questions and Answers : 120 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1z0-131 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1z0-131 Test Engine
Free 1z0-131 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for 9i Internet Application Developer 1z0-131 exam (9i Internet Application Developer Oracle9i, Build Internet Applications I). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1z0-131 exam test is the hot exam of Oracle certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1z0-131 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1z0-131 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1z0-131 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1z0-131 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1z0-131 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1z0-131 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1z0-131 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1z0-131 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Oracle 1z0-131 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1z0-131 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the 9i Internet Application Developer 1z0-131 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Oracle 1z0-131 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1z0-131 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1z0-131 Exam. The 1z0-131 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1z0-131 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Oracle 1z0-131 Exam will provide you with free 1z0-131 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1z0-131 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your 9i Internet Application Developer exam and get your 9i Internet Application Developer Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1z0-131 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1z0-131 exam | 1z0-131 pdf exam | 1z0-131 braindumps | 1z0-131 study guides | 1z0-131 trainning materials | 1z0-131 simulations | 1z0-131 testing engine | 1z0-131 vce | 1z0-131 torrent | 1z0-131 dumps | free download 1z0-131 | 1z0-131 practice exam | 1z0-131 preparation files | 1z0-131 questions | 1z0-131 answers.
How to pass your 1z0-131 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1z0-131 test,The safer.easier way to get 9i Internet Application Developer Certification .
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-131
Title : Build Internet Applications i
1. Which two item properties' settings affect the standard checks performed during item validation? (Choose two.)
A. Font Name
B. Format Mask
C. Conceal Data
D. Case Restriction
E. Lowest Allowed Value
F. Number of Items Displayed
2. You are customizing default functionality of an image item so that the image displays when a user single-clicks the item. Which trigger would you use to accomplish the task?
3. You have written some generic PL/SQL code which loops through the invoked form, getting and setting the global variables in the form. Which two built-ins would you use in this code to get and set these variables and their values? (Choose two.)
4. Which two data block properties can be set to abort a long running query? (Choose two.)
A. Number of Records Buffered
B. Numbers of Records Displayed
C. Query Array Size
D. Maximum Query Time
E. Query All Records
F. Maximum Records Fetched
5. Which two operations create a text item? (Choose two.)
A. use the Create icon in the Layout Editor
B. convert an existing item into a text item by setting its Item Type property
C. use the text item tool in the Object Navigator
D. use the text item tool in the Layout Editor
E. select Field--->New--->Text Item from the menu
6. You are creating summary items that summarize the same item in a data block by performing different functions, such as Sum, Avg, Max, and Min. Design rules require you to place summary items in a control block. Which properties should be set in the control and data blocks to enable your task?
A. The Single Record property must be set to Yes for the control block, and the Query All Records property must be set to Yes for the data block.
B. The Number of Records Displayed property must be set to Yes for the control block, and the Number of Records Buffered property must be set to All for the data block.
C. The Query All Records property must be set to Yes for the data block, and the Precompile Summaries property must be set to Yes for the control block.
D. The Query All Records property must be set to Yes for the control block, and the Precompile Summaries property must be set to Yes for the data block.
7. You have created a form that has a block to create an address and perform a mail merge with a selected Word document. You would like to use this block in other forms. How could you package this block and its canvas for reuse?
A. Smart Class
B. Object Group
C. Record Group
D. Property Class
E. PL/SQL Library
8. Which built-in allows you to dynamically change the alert message text?
9. In Form Builder you attempt to compile a trigger. You receive a compilation error that gives no clear indication of the problem. What are two likely causes? (Choose two.)
A. dividing by zero
B. missing semicolon
C. mismatched quotes
D. mistyped variable name
E. trigger defined on wrong item
F. trigger defined at wrong level
10. The EMPLOYEE form contains the CV_SALARY, CV_EMP, and CV_HELP content canvases. Each canvas is displayed in its own window. How could you toggle between the CV_SALARY and CV_EMP canvases without closing the CV_HELP canvas?
A. Create the CV_HELP canvas in a modal window.
B. Create the CV_SALARY and CV_EMP canvases in modal windows.
C. Create all three canvases in modeless windows.
D. A canvas must be dismissed before another canvas can become active.
11. You are creating the ORDERS form that contains a text item called Date_Ordered. How could you ensure that when a new record is entered, the Date_Ordered item displays the current date in DD-MON-YYYY format?
A. In the Date_Ordered Item Property Palette, set the Initial Value property to $$date$$.
B. In the Date_Ordered Item Property Palette, set the Default Value property to SYSDATE.
C. You must use a Pre-Insert trigger to accomplish this task.
D. You must use a Pre-Commit trigger to accomplish this task.
12. Which built-in subprogram can you use to navigate to the instance of the current item in the previous record?
13. You created a form that has two data blocks. Which two default navigation methods can a user employ to move the cursor from the first block to the second block? (Choose two.)
A. Press the [NEXT BLOCK] function key.
B. Click an item in the second block with the mouse.
C. Click the single right-arrow icon on the menu toolbar.
D. Right-click an item in the first block, and choose Next Block from the pop-up menu.
14. You created the EMP_DATA data block in the EMPLOYEE form based on all the columns of the EMP table. After viewing the prototype, users are asking that you remove the SALARY column from the layout. This column is used in the data block to perform bonus calculations.
How would you remove this column from the layout while leaving it in the data block?
A. You must delete the EMP_DATA data block and recreate it.
B. Select the Salary item in the Layout Editor and press DELETE.
C. You must remove the column from the data block to remove it from the layout.
D. Select the frame surrounding the EMP_DATA data block in the Layout Editor, click the Layout Wizard tool, and remove the SALARY column from the Displayed Items list.
E. Select the EMP_DATA data block in the Object Navigator, choose Tools->Data Block Wizard, and remove the SALARY column from the included list. The SALARY column will automatically be removed from the layout.
F. Double-click the EMP_DATA data block in the Object Navigator to launch the Data Block Wizard, remove the SALARY column from the included columns, enter the Layout Wizard, and remove the SALARY column from the Displayed Items list.