11i Applications DBA Fundamentals II
- Exam Number/Code : 1z0-236
- Exam Name : 11i Applications DBA Fundamentals II
- Questions and Answers : 132 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 1z0-236 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 1z0-236 Test Engine
Free 1z0-236 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Oracle 11i 1z0-236 exam (11i Applications DBA Fundamentals II). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 1z0-236 exam test is the hot exam of Oracle certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 1z0-236 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 1z0-236 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 1z0-236 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 1z0-236 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1z0-236 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 1z0-236 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 1z0-236 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 1z0-236 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Oracle 1z0-236 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 1z0-236 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Oracle 11i 1z0-236 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Oracle 1z0-236 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 1z0-236 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 1z0-236 Exam. The 1z0-236 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
1z0-236 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Oracle 1z0-236 Exam will provide you with free 1z0-236 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 1z0-236 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Oracle 11i exam and get your Oracle 11i Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 1z0-236 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 1z0-236 exam | 1z0-236 pdf exam | 1z0-236 braindumps | 1z0-236 study guides | 1z0-236 trainning materials | 1z0-236 simulations | 1z0-236 testing engine | 1z0-236 vce | 1z0-236 torrent | 1z0-236 dumps | free download 1z0-236 | 1z0-236 practice exam | 1z0-236 preparation files | 1z0-236 questions | 1z0-236 answers.
How to pass your 1z0-236 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 1z0-236 test,The safer.easier way to get Oracle 11i Certification .
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-236
Title : 11i applications DBA:fundamentals II
1. What action can you take to reduce the recovery time in case of instance failures?
A. use an SPFILE
B. multiplex the control files
C. reduce the number of data files used by the database
D. reduce the number of redo log members in each group
E. configure database parameters to increase the frequency of checkpoints
2. Which three types of objects can you keep in the shared pool by using the dbms_shared_pool.keep procedure? (Choose three.)
C. LOB segments
D. SQL cursor objects
E. PL/SQL procedures
3. The HR team is complaining about the poor response time of SQL statements on certain tables. On investigation, you find that the generation of recursive calls (in addition to SQL statements) to perform space management operations is the cause for the poor response time. To solve the problem, you executed the following command as the first step:
SQL> SELECT owner, table_name, blocks, empty_blocks
2 FROM dba_tables
3 WHERE empty_blocks/(blocks+empty_blocks)<.1> OWNER TABLE_NAME BLOCKS EMPTY_BLOCKS
--------------- ----------------- ----------- ---------------------
HR REGIONS 1205 30
HR LOCATIONS 110 5
Select the next step that you would perform.
A. allocating extent to the tables by using the ALTER TABLE command
B. changing the block size by using the ALTER TABLESPACE command
C. exporting, dropping, and importing the REGIONS and LOCATIONS tables
D. creating the necessary indexes on the REGIONS and LOCATIONS tables
4. In an online transaction processing (OLTP) system, which is configured in shared server mode, you execute the following query to examine the sort performance:
SQL> SELECT d.value "Disk", m.value "Mem", (d.value/m.value)*100 "Ratio"
FROM v$sysstat m, v$sysstat d
WHERE m.name='sorts (memory)' and d.name='sorts (disk)';
Disk Mem Ratio
---------- ---------- -------------
23 206 11.165049
What action would you take after observing the output?
A. increase the value of SORT_AREA_SIZE
B. increase the size of the temporary tablespace
C. increase the value of PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET
D. no action required because the ratio is perfect for an OLTP system
5. You are working in an OLTP environment. You wish to reduce the virtual memory requirements for the Oracle instance due to Operating system paging or swap overheads. You need to determine whether the buffer cache is oversized and could tolerate being reduced. In which two cases can you afford to reduce the buffer cache size? (Choose two.)
A. if the cache hit ratio is very high
B. if there are no waits for free buffers
C. if the rate of physical I/O is very high
D. if the number of full table scans is very low
E. if the number of index accesses is very high
6. Smith is a DBA with XYZ Corp. There are 500 data entry users in an online transaction processing (OLTP) environment. The current response time is 15-20 seconds. The company wants the response time to be brought down to 10 seconds or less. What is the first thing that Smith should do to diagnose the cause of the slow response time?
A. determine whether there is contention for locks
B. determine whether the file system is fast enough
C. determine whether more memory needs to be allocated to PGA
D. determine whether more memory needs to be allocated to SGA
E. determine whether the slow response is wait bound or CPU bound
7. What provides the information about the free extents in a temporary tablespace before a sort operation?
A. LRU chain
B. sort extent pool
C. resource free list
D. free extent table (FET$)
E. used extent table (UET$)
8. You have joined an organization as a DBA. While examining one of the databases you notice the following settings:
LOG_ARCHIVE_START = FALSE
LOG_ARCHIVE_MAX_PROCESS = 4
What do you understand from this settings?
A. Manual archiving is enabled and no archiver processes are started.
B. Archiving is not enabled, so the database is in NOARCHIVELOG mode.
C. Automatic archiving is enabled and four archiver processes will be started on demand.
D. Manual archiving is enabled and four archiver processes will be started for manual archiving.
9. Which type of lock is held by SQL statements and PL/SQL objects in the Library Cache?
A. breakable parse locks
B. row-level (TX type) lock
C. table-level manual locks
D. table-level (TM type) locks
10. Users complain of slow response time in your online transaction processing (OLTP) system. You compare current statistics with baseline statistics. You notice that in the current statistics library cache, the hit ratio has decreased and there are request misses for shared pool reserved area. Given below are the sizes of shared pool and shared pool reserved area:
SHARED_POOL_SIZE = 500 MB
SHARED_POOL_RESERVED_SIZE = 50 MB
What kind of strategy would you suggest for performance tuning?
A. increase the size of only the shared pool
B. decrease the size of the shared pool reserved area
C. increase the size of only the shared pool reserved area
D. increase the sizes of both the shared pool and the shared pool reserved area
E. increase the size of the shared pool and decrease the size of the shared pool reserved area
11. You plan to perform a backup of the control file in your database. Which two statements regarding the control file backup are true? (Choose two.)
A. You can back up the control file to a binary file.
B. You must bring the database to the NOMOUNT state to perform the control file backup.
C. You must store all types of control file backups in the location defined by USER_DUMP_DEST.
D. You can back up the control file by generating a script that can be used to re-create the control file.
12. Smith is a DBA with ABC Corp. He is in the process of tuning the database. He has received various problem statements from the customers. Identify three appropriately defined problem statements that Smith can use to tune the database correctly. (Choose three.)
A. The system is too slow.
B. Online response is very slow.
C. Sometimes the batch process throws errors.
D. The weekly backup took 30 minutes, and earlier it used to take 5 minutes.
E. The batch process is taking 2 hours, whereas it should take only 30 minutes.
F. The system currently has 100 users. We wish to increase the number of users to 250. The users' response time should not be affected.
13. When starting up the test database, you encounter the following error after mounting the database:
ORA-00313: open failed for members of log group 2 of thread 1
ORA-00312: online log 2 thread 1: '/u01/oracle/app/oradata/log2.log'
ORA-27037: unable to obtain file status
While investigating the reason, you find that the status of the redo log group 2 is CURRENT. Which type of recovery would you perform to ensure that the database is functional?
A. Open Database recovery
B. Time-Based incomplete recovery
C. recovery using the backup control file
D. Cancel-Based incomplete recovery
E. Change-Based incomplete recovery
14. You created an index on the pdcost column of the PDLIST table in your database, and then executed the following command to find the total number of rows sorted until now:
SQL> SELECT name, value FROM v$sysstat WHERE name='sorts (rows)';
sorts (rows) 54762
Execution of which two queries would increase the sorts(rows) value? (Choose two.)
A. SELECT sum(pdcost) FROM pdlist;
B. SELECT max(pdcost) FROM pdlist;
C. SELECT DISTINCT pdcost FROM pdlist;
D. SELECT * FROM pdlist ORDER BY pdcost;
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1