CompTIA A+ 220-603(Remote Support Tech designation pathway)
- Exam Number/Code : 220-603
- Exam Name : CompTIA A+ 220-603(Remote Support Tech designation pathway)
- Questions and Answers : 360 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 220-603 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 220-603 Test Engine
Free 220-603 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for A 220-603 exam (CompTIA A+ 220-603(Remote Support Tech designation pathway)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 220-603 exam test is the hot exam of CompTIA certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 220-603 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 220-603 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 220-603 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 220-603 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 220-603 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 220-603 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 220-603 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 220-603 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for CompTIA 220-603 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 220-603 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the A 220-603 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
CompTIA 220-603 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 220-603 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 220-603 Exam. The 220-603 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
220-603 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our CompTIA 220-603 Exam will provide you with free 220-603 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 220-603 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your A exam and get your A Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 220-603 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 220-603 exam | 220-603 pdf exam | 220-603 braindumps | 220-603 study guides | 220-603 trainning materials | 220-603 simulations | 220-603 testing engine | 220-603 vce | 220-603 torrent | 220-603 dumps | free download 220-603 | 220-603 practice exam | 220-603 preparation files | 220-603 questions | 220-603 answers.
How to pass your 220-603 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 220-603 test,The safer.easier way to get A Certification .
Exam : CompTIA 220-603
Title : CompTIA A+ 220-603 (Remote Support Tech designation pathway)
1. Which of the following sequences of steps can be used to increase the amount of virtual memory (page memory) available to Windows?
A. Start > Control Panel > System > Advanced tab > Startup and Recovery > Advanced tab > Settings > Advanced tab
B. Start > Control Panel > System > General tab > Under Performance > Settings > Advanced tab
C. Start > Control Panel > System > Advanced tab > Under Performance > Settings > Advanced tab
D. Start > Control Panel > System > Performance tab > Under Performance > Settings > Advanced tab
2. Which of the following commands allows navigation of the paths between directories?
3. An internal user has deleted a file named, pagefile.sys and is concerned this deletion may affect the computer. The user should be instructed to:
A. reboot the computer because Windows automatically generates a new page file.
B. add a new hard drive, format the drive and install Windows.
C. back up all data, reboot the computer and notify a desktop technician.
D. reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows.
4. Automatic Updates should be performed to ensure that the computer has the latest:
A. anti-virus definition file.
B. drivers installed.
C. release of the operating system.
D. security and software patches.
5. A company may use the Windows XP Professional MUI Pack because the company: (Select TWO).
A. has offices where users who speak different languages share computers.
B. wants to maintain multiple operating systems.
C. has users who work remotely at home offices.
D. wants to deploy and maintain a single operating system standard.
6. Which of the following utilities are used to choose which programs run at startup?
7. Which of the following describes how to set the Read-only attribute on a folder? (Select TWO).
A. Right-click the folder > Properties > Security tab > select the username from the list > Permissions > clear the box labeled Read > OK
B. Open the folder > Tool > Folder Options > General tab > Read-only > OK
C. Open the Command Prompt > type attrib r [drive:][path] > Enter
D. Open the Command Prompt > type attrib +r [drive:][path] > Enter
E. Right-click the folder > Properties > General tab > Attributes > select Read-only > OK
8. Which of the following are types of files downloaded during an Automatic Update?
A. critical updates
B. software updates
C. driver updates
D. virus definition updates
9. A technician is searching a knowledge base for the correct method of removing a virus. The knowledge base states that the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEMICROSOFTSOFTWARECURRENTVERSIONPAK needs to be deleted. Which of the following should the technician use to delete the key?
10. A user reports that it takes a long time to boot up in Windows XP and that there are a lot of icons appearing in the right lower side of the Task Bar. Which of the following tools can be used to minimize startup time?
11. Which of the following should a technician instruct a user to do to initiate Remote Assistance for a user running Windows XP Professional?
A. Network Neighborhood > navigate to the users computer > right click > select Offer Remote Assistance
B. Go to Help and Support Center > Pick a Task > Use Tools > Offer Remote Assistance
C. Run Remote Desktop Connection > Select Connect to User Enter the IP address
D. Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Remote Assistance
12. A technician needs to use Remote Assistance with a user. The user is asked to use an email application to send the technician an invitation to remotely access the user's computer. The email application has not been configured in the user's computer. Which of the following would be another way for the user to send the Remote Assistance invitation?
A. Configuring the Windows Firewall exceptions.
B. Using Windows Messenger.
C. Configuring My Network Places.
D. Using Internet Explorer.
13. A user reports that the Windows update function will not run on the computer but the Internet can be accessed. The user is running an original version of Windows XP Professional. Which of the following is MOST likely the cause?
A. The user has not registered the copy of Windows.
B. The user has not applied at least Service Pack 1 to their system.
C. The user does not know what site to access for the updates.
D. The user needs to flush the DNS cache.
14. A user who is running Windows XP Professional reports that the computer monitor stopped functioning following an installation of an updated driver for the video card and that attempts to delete and re-install the original driver have not corrected the situation. Which of the following actions would be BEST to correct this situation?
A. Reset the system BIOS.
B. Use System Restore.
C. Change the color profile.
D. Replace the video card.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1