CompTIA A+ 220-604 Exam(Depot Tech designation pathway)
- Exam Number/Code : 220-604
- Exam Name : CompTIA A+ 220-604 Exam(Depot Tech designation pathway)
- Questions and Answers : 360 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 220-604 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 220-604 Test Engine
Free 220-604 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for A 220-604 exam (CompTIA A+ 220-604 Exam(Depot Tech designation pathway)). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 220-604 exam test is the hot exam of CompTIA certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 220-604 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 220-604 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 220-604 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 220-604 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 220-604 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 220-604 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 220-604 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 220-604 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for CompTIA 220-604 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 220-604 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the A 220-604 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
CompTIA 220-604 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 220-604 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 220-604 Exam. The 220-604 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
220-604 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our CompTIA 220-604 Exam will provide you with free 220-604 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 220-604 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your A exam and get your A Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 220-604 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 220-604 exam | 220-604 pdf exam | 220-604 braindumps | 220-604 study guides | 220-604 trainning materials | 220-604 simulations | 220-604 testing engine | 220-604 vce | 220-604 torrent | 220-604 dumps | free download 220-604 | 220-604 practice exam | 220-604 preparation files | 220-604 questions | 220-604 answers.
How to pass your 220-604 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 220-604 test,The safer.easier way to get A Certification .
Exam : CompTIA 220-604
Title : CompTIA A+ 220-604 Exam (Depot Tech designation pathway)
1. When installing a new scanner, Windows XP does not automatically recognize the scanner. Which of the following actions should be taken?
A. Use the Scanners and Cameras Wizard to add the device.
B. Enable the scanner in the BIOS.
C. Add new printer Wizard.
D. Ensure the scanner is not locked.
2. Which of the following is MOST likely the cause of a printing problem if a user is receiving an error before a job is seen in the print queue?
A. Print spooler service is stopped.
B. Too many documents are being printed at once.
C. The size of the document being printed is too large.
D. There is a mechanical problem with the printer.
3. Which of the following describes the difference between a network hub and a network switch?
A. Hubs repeat all traffic and switches analyze and intelligently direct the traffic.
B. Hubs intelligently direct traffic and switches repeat all traffic.
C. A switch has an uplink port to add another switch for expansion. A hub does not.
D. A hub has an uplink port to add another hub for expansion. A switch does not.
4. A technician is working on a laptop that is powered on but has a black LCD screen. Which of the following should the technician do to start troubleshooting the laptop?
A. Replace the LCD inverter.
B. Connect an external monitor to the laptop.
C. Replace the LCD screen.
D. Connect a video tuner to the laptop.
5. A dual-layer DVD-R disc has a maximum data capacity of:
6. Which of the following would be the cause if a system utilizing a shared memory bus system that had its memory upgraded continues to have performance issues when using a graphic-intensive application?
A. The CPU acceleration needs to be configured to the maximum setting.
B. The screen refresh rate needs to be set to the minimum possible settings.
C. The shared system can only utilize a fixed amount of memory from system bus.
D. The Enable Write combining option needs to be selected in the Troubleshooting tab of the Advanced setting in the Control Panel Display applet.
7. Which of the following would be the BEST method to use to determine whether a laptop battery is seated correctly?
A. Shake the battery housing while the computer is on.
B. Remove the battery while the computer is plugged in.
C. Turn the computer on with the alternating current (AC) cord unplugged.
D. Change the advanced power management settings in the BIOS.
8. When using an ink jet printer, a user reports that some colors seem to be missing intermittently. Which of the following is MOST likely the cause of the problem?
A. There is a problem with the document being printed.
B. The printer needs to be calibrated.
C. An incorrect paper type is being used.
D. The print head is clogged.
9. A shipping department is reporting that a laser printer in the receiving area is becoming jammed because the printer attempts to pull several sheets of paper for each print. Which of the following may be the cause?
A. The paper is sticking to the corona wire and causing the jam.
B. Humidity is causing the paper to stick together.
C. A4 paper is being used and may not be supported by laser printers.
D. The fusion roller is dirty and pulling too many sheets of paper.
10. Which of the following could be installed to increase the processing capacity of some office printers?
D. Ethernet card
11. A customer has an older laptop and wants to have the processor upgraded to make the laptop run faster. Which of the following would be the BEST action to take?
A. Fill out a work order for the customer and upgrade the laptop.
B. Inform the customer that upgrading RAM would be a better option.
C. Tell the customer that the laptop cannot be upgraded to increase performance and a new laptop should be purchased.
D. Inform the customer to avoid using the laptop on battery power and performance will improve.
12. Which of the following is used to produce the best LCD image on a laptop?
A. Active matrix
B. Active scanning
C. Dual scan
D. Passive matrix
13. A user reports that a local ink jet printer is not printing. The user has a signed driver, the printers hardware is working, ink is full, print heads are clean, and the printer is connected correctly via USB. The print queue has 20 documents waiting for the printer. Which of the following is MOST likely the cause of the problem?
A. The print head has failed.
B. The printer is set to offline mode in Windows XP.
C. There is insufficient memory installed in the printer.
D. Windows firewall is blocking packets being sent to the printer.
14. A technician receives a new printer for repair and the work order states that when powered on the printer makes a loud noise and will not print. Which of the following actions should the technician take?
A. Install new drivers on the computer.
B. Install a new ink cartridge.
C. Install a print head on the printer.
D. Remove the packing tape from the print head.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 99.00 x 1