CDIA+ CERTIFICATION EXAM-2002 OBJECTIVES
- Exam Number/Code : 225-020
- Exam Name : CDIA+ CERTIFICATION EXAM-2002 OBJECTIVES
- Questions and Answers : 85 Q&As
- Update Time: 2014-11-11
$ 119.00$ 49.00
- 225-020 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 225-020 Test Engine
Free 225-020 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CDIA+ 225-020 exam (CDIA+ CERTIFICATION EXAM-2002 OBJECTIVES). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 225-020 exam test is the hot exam of CompTIA certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 225-020 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 225-020 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 225-020 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 225-020 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 225-020 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 225-020 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 225-020 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 225-020 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for CompTIA 225-020 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 225-020 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CDIA+ 225-020 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
CompTIA 225-020 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 225-020 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 225-020 Exam. The 225-020 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
225-020 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our CompTIA 225-020 Exam will provide you with free 225-020 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 225-020 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CDIA+ exam and get your CDIA+ Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 225-020 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 225-020 exam | 225-020 pdf exam | 225-020 braindumps | 225-020 study guides | 225-020 trainning materials | 225-020 simulations | 225-020 testing engine | 225-020 vce | 225-020 torrent | 225-020 dumps | free download 225-020 | 225-020 practice exam | 225-020 preparation files | 225-020 questions | 225-020 answers.
How to pass your 225-020 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 225-020 test,The safer.easier way to get CDIA+ Certification .
Exam : CompTIA 225-020
Title : CDIA+ Certification Exam-2002 Objectives
1. Hospital management is implementing a document management system. Research has indicated that nursing staff who will be using the system feel that they are understaffed and will not have time to enter the data. However, when questioned it was found that the nursed did not really know what the system was about.
What key factor has been overlooked?
A. A proper public relations exercise was not carried out.
B. Access to a demonstration system has not been provided.
C. Management has not explained that the system must be used.
D. The end-uses have not been engaged in the entire process.
2. A content management solution has been designed for a company. In order to complete the implementation it will be necessary to remove user access to the content management database for several hours a day for several weeks.
How should this requirement be addressed?
A. Solicit the vendors?? input for the best times to conduct implementation tasks.
B. Solicit the solution owner??s input for the best times to conduct implementation tasks.
C. Redesign the solution so that all of the implementation can be handles in one 24- hour period.
D. Indicate to the solution owner that the best time for implementation tasks is 10 pm
3. Who is most likely to determine the origin of the bottlenecks if the productivity of a new workflow system is less than expected?
B. Help Desk
C. IT Department
D. System Integrator
4. A sales consultant has proposed two different storage solutions: a network-attached RAID array or a network-attached jukebox.
What is the major difference between these two solutions?
A. Jukebox storage capacity is higher.
B. RAID array storage capacity is higher.
C. The jukebox allows for faster retrieval.
D. The RAID array allows for faster retrieval.
5. During the presentation of a prototype, a customer realizes that it has left out a critical security component. The customer has already approved the software requirements.
What is the appropriate next step for the consultant?
A. Ask the customer for a change request form.
B. Agree to make the changes needed at no cost.
C. Ask the development team to make the changes.
D. Inform the customer that no changes can be made.
6. A company, TestInside Inc, is using 90% of its network capacity. They plan to scan 5,000 images per day to a network file server. In order to meet the increased demands on the system, which of the following should be increased?
A. The network bandwidth.
B. The number of scanners.
C. The number of network servers.
D. The number of users on the network.
7. An organization currently microfilms all source documents. While filming, the source document is unavailable for a minimum of three days. A document imaging system has been proposed where documents will now be scanned.
What is the best advantage of the proposed system?
A. Scanned images are higher quality.
B. Documents are available immediately.
C. Scanners are more reliable than cameras.
D. Microfilm can be created from the scanned documents.
8. A legal customer wants to place identifying marks on each document as it is scanned.
What is the procedure commonly called?
9. An imaging consultant has just finished a presentation showing document retrieval over the Web. The client has specified that this is a requirement of the project.
However, after the demonstration the IT group is expressing concerns about opening their system up to the Internet.
How should the consultant respond to the IT group?
A. Tell them that the project team is satisfied.
B. Ignore them, as the project requirements are met.
C. Demonstrate the retrieval of the documents again.
D. Explain to them the security components of the solution.
10. A customer is implementing a workflow system with electronic dossiers. During the design of the workflow it has been discovered that there are many exceptions to the process.
What is the first step in handling the exceptions?
A. Validate exceptions through a third party.
B. Get a commitment on the number of exceptions.
C. Redesign the workflow system to handle every exception.
D. Recommend to the client that business processed be redesigned.
11. An Implementation Plan for a new imaging application should contain which activities?
A. Forms design, create the document retention strategy document and layout the workflow rules and roles.
B. Integrate the production imaging system into the existing IT network, connect it with the legacy systems; upgrade all of the desktop computers.
C. Verify that images are delivered to the desktop, that the records are written in the database, and check that the images are stored on optical disks.
D. Define production procedures; create user and technical documentation; plan and execute user and system administration and plan the roll-out in the organization.
12. An organization is migrating from an older document imaging system to a new system.
What is the most important risk to consider first?
A. Barcode compatibility.
B. Lack of documentation.
C. Reliable and accurate retrieval.
D. Database capacity and transfer rate.
13. Companies have always taken precautions with the physical security of their records.
Which of the following security precautions is the most important when transmitting electronic documents over the Internet?
A. Digitally sign and watermark all documents before publication.
B. Limit access to the documents using encryption and authentication.
C. Limit access to the documents by implementing a firewall and HTTPS.
D. Require users to enter password and date of birth in order to access documents.
14. Which of the following parties would most benefit from producing a structured training document?
D. Help Desk