- Exam Number/Code : 225-030
- Exam Name : CDIA+ Certification
- Questions and Answers : 260 Q&As
- Update Time: 2014-11-11
$ 119.00$ 49.00
- 225-030 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 225-030 Test Engine
Free 225-030 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CDIA+ 225-030 exam (CDIA+ Certification). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 225-030 exam test is the hot exam of CompTIA certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 225-030 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 225-030 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 225-030 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 225-030 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 225-030 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 225-030 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 225-030 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 225-030 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for CompTIA 225-030 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 225-030 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CDIA+ 225-030 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
CompTIA 225-030 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 225-030 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 225-030 Exam. The 225-030 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
225-030 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our CompTIA 225-030 Exam will provide you with free 225-030 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 225-030 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CDIA+ exam and get your CDIA+ Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 225-030 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 225-030 exam | 225-030 pdf exam | 225-030 braindumps | 225-030 study guides | 225-030 trainning materials | 225-030 simulations | 225-030 testing engine | 225-030 vce | 225-030 torrent | 225-030 dumps | free download 225-030 | 225-030 practice exam | 225-030 preparation files | 225-030 questions | 225-030 answers.
How to pass your 225-030 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 225-030 test,The safer.easier way to get CDIA+ Certification .
Exam : CompTIA 225-030
Title : CDIA+ Certification Exam
1. A company, Certkiller Inc, is using 90% of its network capacity. They plan to scan 5,000 images per day to a network file server. In order to meet the increased demands on the system, which of the following should be increased?
A. The network bandwidth.
B. The number of scanners.
C. The number of network servers.
D. The number of users on the network.
2. All of the following are inputs to project schedule development EXCEPT:All of the following are inputs to project schedule development EXCEPT:
A. change requests
B. lead- and lag-times.
C. resource requirements.
D. resource availability.
3. A company has a single call center. It will introduce new products that will increase customer service calls. The company wants to handle an increasing number of calls without adding personnel or decreasing customer service levels. Which aspect of workflow technology should it consider?
A. Pre-retrieval of customer folders
B. Sorting of documents in a work queue
C. Load balancing
D. Work monitoring
4. A company is required to create a training class for a proposed Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). All of the following factors would be considered for end-user training EXCEPT:
A. the assessed skill level of individuals.
B. the document management needs of the organization.
C. the architecture of the network.
D. the current manual processes regarding documents.
5. An Implementation Plan for a new imaging application should contain which activities?
A. Forms design, create the document retention strategy document and layout the workflow rules and roles.
B. integrate the production imaging system into the exsiting netwoke,connect it with the legacy systems,upgrade all of the desktop computers.
C. Verify that images are delivered to the desktop, that the records are written in the database, and check that the images are stored on optical disks.
D. difine production producers,creat user and techcical documention,administration and plan the roll-out in the organization.
6. A content management solution has been designed for a company. In order to complete the implementation it will be necessary to remove user access to the content management database for several hours a day for several weeks. How should this requirement be addressed?
A. Solicit the vendors' input for the best times to conduct implementation tasks.
B. Solicit the solution owner's input for the best times to conduct implementation tasks.
C. Redesign the solution so that all of the implementation can be handles in one 24-hour period.
D. Indicate to the solution owner that the best time for implementation tasks is 10 pm - 12 am daily.
7. Hospital management is implementing a document management system. Research has indicated that
nursing staff who will be using the system feel that they are understaffed and will not have time to enter
the data. However, when questioned it was found that the nursed did not really know what the system
was about. What key factor has been overlooked?
A. A proper public relations exercise was not carried out.
B. Access to a demonstration system has not been provided.
C. Management has not explained that the system must be used.
D. The end-uses have not been engaged in the entire process.
8. Companies have always taken precautions with the physical security of their records. Which of the following security precautions is the most important when transmitting electronic documents over the Internet?
A. Digitally sign and watermark all documents before publication.
B. Limit access to the documents using encryption and authentication.
C. Limit access to the documents by implementing a firewall and HTTPS.
D. Require users to enter password and date of birth in order to access documents.
9. The Human Resources department receives applications: 10% by fax, 30% by e-mail, and 60% by mail. All applications are two-sided forms. Applications received by mail must be scanned into the Document Management System (DMS). If 300 applications are received by the Human Resources department per week, how many images will be scanned per week?
10. During discovery phase interviews with key personnel, a previously unknown critical document type is identified. What should the next step be?
A. Ignore the document type in order to avoid scope creep
B. Include the document type in the project scope
C. Document the discovery and complete a change order request form
D. Discuss alternatives to including the document type
11. Who is most likely to determine the origin of the bottlenecks if the productivity of a new workflow system is
less than expected?
B. Help Desk
C. IT Department
D. System Integrator
12. A client wishes to establish a Document Management System (DMS) for handling a large volume of standard documents to be scanned. The client wants to enable search capabilities for certain information on the documents. Which of the following is the MOST appropriate solution?
A. Form recognition and entire document search
B. Form recognition and index search
C. Zonal OCR and entire document search
D. Zonal OCR and index search
13. A legal customer wants to place identifying marks on each document as it is scanned. What is the procedure commonly called?
14. A customer is implementing a workflow system with electronic dossiers. During the design of the workflow it has been discovered that there are many exceptions to the process. What is the first step in handling the exceptions?
A. Validate exceptions through a third party.
B. Get a commitment on the number of exceptions.
C. Redesign the workflow system to handle every exception.
D. Recommend to the client that business processed be redesigned.