Design of DP Solutions for UNIX using NBU 5.0
- Exam Number/Code : 250-421
- Exam Name : Design of DP Solutions for UNIX using NBU 5.0
- Questions and Answers : 122 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 250-421 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 250-421 Test Engine
Free 250-421 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Symantec Certified Security program 250-421 exam (Design of DP Solutions for UNIX using NBU 5.0). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 250-421 exam test is the hot exam of Symantec certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 250-421 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 250-421 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 250-421 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 250-421 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 250-421 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 250-421 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 250-421 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 250-421 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Symantec 250-421 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 250-421 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Symantec Certified Security program 250-421 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Symantec 250-421 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 250-421 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 250-421 Exam. The 250-421 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
250-421 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Symantec 250-421 Exam will provide you with free 250-421 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 250-421 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Symantec Certified Security program exam and get your Symantec Certified Security program Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 250-421 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 250-421 exam | 250-421 pdf exam | 250-421 braindumps | 250-421 study guides | 250-421 trainning materials | 250-421 simulations | 250-421 testing engine | 250-421 vce | 250-421 torrent | 250-421 dumps | free download 250-421 | 250-421 practice exam | 250-421 preparation files | 250-421 questions | 250-421 answers.
How to pass your 250-421 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 250-421 test,The safer.easier way to get Symantec Certified Security program Certification .
Exam : Symantec 250-421
Title : Design of DP Solutions for UNIX using NBU 5.0
1. In reviewing the bpbkar logs on a NetBackup client to investigate slow backups it is noticed that several drives are being backed up concurrently rather than sequentially. Each of the logical drives is a partition on a single physical disk drive.
Which is disabled to avoid disk thrashing on this client and other similarly configured clients?
B. True Image Restore
C. parallel backups
2. A current NetBackup environment takes the entire backup window to complete. Given the following environment:
You do not use multiplexing.
There are eight clients each capable of producing 5 MB/s.
The network is capable of sustaining 60 MB/s.
The media server has three tape drives, each capable of sustaining 20 MB/s.
How do you continue to meet the backup window while adding six more similarly configured clients?
A. increase the multitape option
B. increase the network bandwidth
C. increase the number of backup schedules
D. increase the number of tape drives
3. Which two special considerations do you keep in mind when designing an environment to use the NetBackup Advanced Client option in a clustered environment? (Choose two.)
A. The advanced client automatically configures itself for clustered environments.
B. The NODE_NAME=
C. The NBU Policy must reflect the hostname of each node in the cluster.
D. The NBU Policy must reflect the virtual hostname of the application group to be backed up.
4. Which three items are considered in a Data Protection design? (Choose three.)
A. company hardware standards
B. the type of cabling used for networks and SAN
C. data throughput speeds over networks and SAN
D. business requirements for recovery point and time
5. You have a Microsoft Windows 2003 client, which you want to add to the NetBackup domain. You do not use VSP or NetBackup database options (for example, MSSQL, Exchange, Oracle, and so on) on this client. What would be the impact to downtime?
A. There will be two reboots required: one reboot to load the VERITAS installer and one reboot for NetBackup installation.
B. There is no need for a reboot for NetBackup to be properly installed.
C. There will be one reboot to load the VERITAS installer, but NetBackup will not require a separate reboot.
D. There will be a need for one reboot for NetBackup to be properly installed.
6. A database must be able to recover from a logical data error in which invalid application data has been entered and saved. Which data protection technique is most likely to help in this situation?
A. database server clustering
B. a backup of the database and daily logs
C. disk array based real-time replication
D. active storage mirroring
7. A system administrator has communicated an interest in using the NetBackup FlashBackup feature of the Advanced Client. What key technical information must you gather in order to know whether this feature would be appropriate?
A. number of files on the file system
B. frequency of backups needed
C. density of the tapes being used for backups
D. age of the files on the file system
8. When determining the required backup performance of a Data Protection design, which three items should be determined? (Choose three.)
A. media server backup performance
B. network and SAN data rates
C. capacity of tape media
D. client backup windows
9. A new file server is being added to your NetBackup 5.0 environment. It is being used to store 1-GB product data files for the marketing department. The marketing department already has 5,000 product data files in place (5 TB of total disk space) and expects to add about 500 product files per week for the next 30 weeks. After files are added they are never edited or modified.
You have an SLA with Marketing that you will perform a full backup every Saturday, and the backup must be performed between 12:01 a.m. Saturday and Noon Sunday (a 36-hour window).
Given this, what is the minimum network bandwidth you need to handle the full backup?
A. teamed 1-gigabit (168 MB/s)
B. single 1-gigabit (84 MB/s)
C. 100 base T (8.4 MB/s)
D. 10 base T (0.8 MB/s)
10. The current NetBackup environment has grown to the point where catalog backups can no longer fit on one tape. Which two methods resolve this issue? (Choose two.)
A. back up the catalog using multistaged backup
B. compress the catalog
C. stop backing up the catalog
D. compress the catalog with gzip
11. You have already designed a proposed solution for a department's data protection requirements. Now you want to validate the design with the department. Which change in the department's environment affects your design the most?
A. increased server memory capacity
B. upgrade the Master Server
C. increased distance between clients and servers
D. a dedicated backup network
12. Human Resources has three servers being backed up in a NetBackup 5.0 environment with a requirement to be able to perform full server restores from any particular day going back three weeks.
Given the following environment standards:
Full backups are performed every other Friday.
Cumulative incremental backups are performed on all other days.
What are the minimum retention levels you should configure?
A. Full: two weeks Incremental: three weeks
B. Full: three weeks Incremental: one week
C. Full: four weeks Incremental: three weeks
D. Full: two months Incremental: three weeks
13. A large number of Windows 2003 clients are failing with status code 11. It is suspected that the snapshot process is failing. In reviewing the Activity Monitor logs it is found that backups of certain clients are very slow. These clients host a large number of small files. Which NetBackup feature helps resolve this issue?
14. In which case will the FlashBackup feature be of benefit?
A. a large Oracle database that contains lots of data
B. a server with file systems that are 80% full, containing several million files each
C. a server with file systems that are 20% full, containing old files
D. a server with file systems that are 20% full, containing a few files, each several hundred MB
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1