Design of DP Solutions for Windows using NBU 5.0
- Exam Number/Code : 250-521
- Exam Name : Design of DP Solutions for Windows using NBU 5.0
- Questions and Answers : 105 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 250-521 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 250-521 Test Engine
Free 250-521 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Symantec Certified Security program 250-521 exam (Design of DP Solutions for Windows using NBU 5.0). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 250-521 exam test is the hot exam of Symantec certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 250-521 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 250-521 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 250-521 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 250-521 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 250-521 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 250-521 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 250-521 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 250-521 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Symantec 250-521 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 250-521 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Symantec Certified Security program 250-521 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Symantec 250-521 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 250-521 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 250-521 Exam. The 250-521 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
250-521 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Symantec 250-521 Exam will provide you with free 250-521 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 250-521 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Symantec Certified Security program exam and get your Symantec Certified Security program Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 250-521 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 250-521 exam | 250-521 pdf exam | 250-521 braindumps | 250-521 study guides | 250-521 trainning materials | 250-521 simulations | 250-521 testing engine | 250-521 vce | 250-521 torrent | 250-521 dumps | free download 250-521 | 250-521 practice exam | 250-521 preparation files | 250-521 questions | 250-521 answers.
How to pass your 250-521 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 250-521 test,The safer.easier way to get Symantec Certified Security program Certification .
Exam : Symantec 250-521
Title : Design of DP Solutions for Windows using NBU 5.0
1. When determining the required backup performance of a Data Protection design, which three items should be determined? (Choose three.)
A.media server backup performance
B.network and SAN data rates
C.capacity of tape media
D.client backup windowsWArialZX
2. Which three items are considered in a Data Protection design? (Choose three.)
A.company hardware standards
B.the type of cabling used for networks and SAN
C.data throughput speeds over networks and SAN
D.business requirements for recovery point and timeWArialZX
3. Human Resources has three servers being backed up in a NetBackup 5.0 environment with a requirement to be able to perform full server restores from any particular day going back three weeks.
Given the following environment standards:
Full backups are performed every other Friday.
Cumulative incremental backups are performed on all other days.
What are the minimum retention levels you should configure?
A.Full: two weeks Incremental: three weeks
B.Full: three weeks Incremental: one week
C.Full: four weeks Incremental: three weeks
D.Full: two months Incremental: three weeks WArialSymbolZX
4. Your environment consists of several NetBackup 5.0 domains as well as Backup Exec 9.1 and 8.6 servers. You want to monitor all backup operations from a single console.
Which product will allow this?
A.Data Lifecycle Manager
B.Remote Administration Console
C.Global Data Manager
5. What are three factors to consider when planning a highly available NetBackup environment? (Choose three.)
A.Is there more than one switch in your network environment?
B.How many people are being cross-trained as NetBackup Administrators?
C.Is the master server in a supported high availability configuration?
D.Is there more than one backup window per night?WArialZX
6. What effect does a multiplex backup have on the restore time of a single file?
A.increases file seek time on tape
B.decreases catalog overhead
C.increases multistreaming overhead
D.decreases tape mount timeWArialZX
7. You currently administer a NetBackup 5.0 environment with a single master/media server backing up 57 network clients through 1-gigabit Ethernet. A tape library is attached to this system through a Fibre Channel SAN.
Backups jobs are currently completing within your backup window, though there is little time to spare. After performing an analysis, you determine that you are maximizing your Ethernet usage, but your tape drives are only running at about half their rated capacity. Backups are performed at night on the public Ethernet when usage is virtually nonexistent.
You are told that two new systems are being added to your environment with 4 TB of data each. These systems must be backed up within the same backup window.
What are three ways to help accomplish this? (Choose three.)
A.set up another committed media server and share the tape drives through SSO on the SAN
B.add a second gigabit card to the master/media server for the new servers to back up across
C.make the two new large systems SAN media servers and share the tape drives through SSO on the SAN
D.create a 1-gigabit private network for all clients to back up across and stop using the public network altogetherWArialZX
8. You are determining the scope of a data protection solution. You have already analyzed preferences and deadlines.
Which two other items must be analyzed before you can provide a solution? (Choose two.)
A.information in the SLA
C.number of employees
D.number of tapes purchasedWArialZX
9. A system administrator has communicated an interest in using the NetBackup FlashBackup feature of the Advanced Client. What key technical information must you gather in order to know whether this feature would be appropriate?
A.number of files on the file system
B.frequency of backups needed
C.density of the tapes being used for backups
D.age of the files on the file systemWArialZX
10. A new file server is being added to your NetBackup 5.0 environment. It is being used to store 1-GB "product" data files for the marketing department. The marketing department already has 5,000 product data files in place (5 TB of total disk space) and expects to add about 500 product files per week for the next 30 weeks. After files are added they are never edited or modified.
You have an SLA with Marketing that you will perform a full backup every Saturday, and the backup must be performed between 12:01 a.m. Saturday and Noon Sunday (a 36-hour window).
Given this, what is the minimum network bandwidth you need to handle the full backup?
A.teamed 1-gigabit (168 MB/s)
B.single 1-gigabit (84 MB/s)
C.100 base T (8.4 MB/s)
D.10 base T (0.8 MB/s)WArialZX
11. Which three items are optional considerations in a Data Protection design? (Choose three.)
A.using supported server platforms
B.using agents for databases
C.using mirror snapshots for backups
D.using a private backup networkWArialZX
12. You must design a data protection solution for a large number of Windows 2003 servers configured as NetBackup clients. Security is a high priority.
Which two items must be protected in order to preserve security configurations in the event of a disaster? (Choose two)
13. You want to evaluate an environment for a NetBackup 5.0 implementation. You are already aware of which servers will be the master and media servers and which agents will be used.
What else do you determine in order to provide the proper installation requirements for NetBackup?
A.Is Name Resolution functioning properly?
B.Is every client present in the master server hosts file?
C.Is the root partition on the master server mirrored?
D.Is mySQL installed?WArialZX
14. You have analyzed the current configuration of a data protection environment. You now need to determine your expectations for future growth.
Which type of analysis do you perform?
B.Storage Checkpoint analysis
C.GANTT chart analysis
D.PERT chart analysisWArialZX
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1