Implementation of DP Solutions for UNIX using NBU 5.0
- Exam Number/Code : 250-622
- Exam Name : Implementation of DP Solutions for UNIX using NBU 5.0
- Questions and Answers : 113 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 250-622 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 250-622 Test Engine
Free 250-622 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for Symantec Certified Security program 250-622 exam (Implementation of DP Solutions for UNIX using NBU 5.0). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 250-622 exam test is the hot exam of Symantec certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 250-622 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 250-622 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 250-622 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 250-622 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 250-622 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 250-622 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 250-622 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 250-622 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Symantec 250-622 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 250-622 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the Symantec Certified Security program 250-622 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Symantec 250-622 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 250-622 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 250-622 Exam. The 250-622 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
250-622 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Symantec 250-622 Exam will provide you with free 250-622 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 250-622 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your Symantec Certified Security program exam and get your Symantec Certified Security program Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 250-622 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 250-622 exam | 250-622 pdf exam | 250-622 braindumps | 250-622 study guides | 250-622 trainning materials | 250-622 simulations | 250-622 testing engine | 250-622 vce | 250-622 torrent | 250-622 dumps | free download 250-622 | 250-622 practice exam | 250-622 preparation files | 250-622 questions | 250-622 answers.
How to pass your 250-622 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 250-622 test,The safer.easier way to get Symantec Certified Security program Certification .
Exam : Symantec 250-622
Title : Implementation of DP Solutions for UNIX using NBU 5.0
1. NetBackup has been installed in a SAN with a shared robot that contains ten drives. However, only four drives appear as selectable and there are only four unique drive paths in the OS.
Which two commands are used to correct this problem? (Choose two.)
2. Which command is used to install NetBackup on a UNIX client where rsh is not available?
3. In preparation for a master server upgrade, you want to launch a backup of the NetBackup catalog.
Which two methods accomplish this? (Choose two.)
A. in the GUI, right-click your configured catalog backup policy, and select Manual Backup
B. in the GUI, right-click on Catalog and select Backup NetBackup Catalog
C. from the command line, run bpbackup with appropriate switches
D. from the command line, run bpbackupdb with appropriate switches
4. You are preparing for the installation of NetBackup on a Solaris system. This will be a Shared Storage Option environment that consists of one robotic library, two SCSI tape devices, one bridge, and one Fibre Channel switch.
Which four files do you review to ensure a valid Target and LUN configuration? (Choose four.)
5. Which two steps are required during the initial installation of a NetBackup master server? (Choose two.)
A. create volume pools
B. define storage units
C. set up policy schedules
D. enter the server license
E. specify the NetBackup server type
6. You are installing NetBackup Database agents into an environment with a high level of change control. You are using all of the relevant Database agents.
Which database forces you to restart the database though it does not necessarily require rebooting the whole system?
A. Oracle 8i
B. MSSQL 2000
C. Exchange 2000
D. Microsoft Access
7. Corporate change control policies require that you have a back out plan before undertaking any application upgrades.
Which two steps could be included in your back out plan for a NetBackup upgrade? (Choose two.)
A. uninstall the upgraded version of NetBackup and reinstall the older version
B. reinstall the OS and then reinstall the original version of NetBackup
C. use bprecover to recover the preupgrade catalogs from tape
D. use bprestore to recover the preupgrade catalogs from tape
8. Which three determine tape usage when preparing for a NetBackup deployment? (Choose three. )
A. tape type
B. backup window
C. number of fulls
D. number of file systems
E. number of incrementals
9. You have been given a NetBackup 5.0 configuration to implement that contains the following operating system levels.
Which three are supported by NetBackup? (Choose three. )
A. Microsoft Windows 98
B. Sun Solaris 9
C. IBM OS390
D. HP HP/UX 11i
E. RedHat AS 3.0
10. You need to add a number of Windows servers from another department to your Solaris NetBackup master server. The system administrator for these systems has given you a Domain Administrator account and permission to install the client, but he will not be available to help you. He has not given you access to the computer room where the systems are physically located.
What is the supported method for installing the client?
A. share the installation CD on the network, log into the systems via a Remote Terminal session, map the CD and run setup.exe
B. from the Administration client on the master server select all the remote clients in Host Properties, right-click, and select Remote Client Install
C. log in to any Windows system on the domain as the domain administrator, run Launch.exe on the installation CD and install to network clients
D. remote installation to Windows clients is not allowed from a UNIX Master; the system administrator will have to give you physical access to the clients.
11. Which two steps are performed to set up a scratch pool? (Choose two.)
A. create a volume pool.
B. add a line in bp.conf: SCRATCH_POOL = SCRATCH
C. create a file called SCRATCH_POOL and type SCRATCH in it
D. mark the checkbox called "Scratch Pool" in the NetBackup Administration Console
12. Which three NetBackup processes are running after a successful master server installation? (Choose three. )
13. A moderately used database server must be configured as a NetBackup client. The database application is custom built and is not covered by a NetBackup database agent. The server is in production around-the-clock. Backups must not interrupt production, and open files must be backed up. The DB data exists on SAN attached disks, though available disk space is scarce.
Which of the following backup methods would best fit this scenario?
A. Copy-on-write snapshot
B. Mirror snapshot
C. VERITAS Snapshot Provider enabled backup
D. Block level incremental backups
14. You have an MSSQL database that you need to add to your environment. Which three items do you need to know before backups can be configured? (Choose three. )
A. the version of MSSQL being used
B. the kind of authentication being used
C. the directories in which the database files are located
D. the backup retentions needed by the DBA
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1