SUN CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR SOLARIS 9 PART II
- Exam Number/Code : 310-015
- Exam Name : SUN CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR SOLARIS 9 PART II
- Questions and Answers : 290 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 310-015 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 310-015 Test Engine
Free 310-015 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for SCSA9 310-015 exam (SUN CERTIFIED SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR SOLARIS 9 PART II). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 310-015 exam test is the hot exam of SUN certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 310-015 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 310-015 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 310-015 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 310-015 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 310-015 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 310-015 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 310-015 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 310-015 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for SUN 310-015 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 310-015 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the SCSA9 310-015 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
SUN 310-015 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 310-015 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 310-015 Exam. The 310-015 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
310-015 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our SUN 310-015 Exam will provide you with free 310-015 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 310-015 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your SCSA9 exam and get your SCSA9 Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 310-015 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 310-015 exam | 310-015 pdf exam | 310-015 braindumps | 310-015 study guides | 310-015 trainning materials | 310-015 simulations | 310-015 testing engine | 310-015 vce | 310-015 torrent | 310-015 dumps | free download 310-015 | 310-015 practice exam | 310-015 preparation files | 310-015 questions | 310-015 answers.
How to pass your 310-015 exam
Exam : SUN 310-015
Title : Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 9 part II
1. Which command should be used to create a file system on a virtual volume (d0) under Solaris Volume Manager control?
A. newfs /dev/rdsk/d0
B. newfs /dev/rdsk/md/d0
C. newfs /dev/md/rdsk/d0
D. newfs -F sds /dev/rdsk/d0
2. You are working on a system connected to the network. You attempt to access a directory which you know is provided to your system using NFS, and which you have not accessed for some time. Your system displays the message:
stale NFS file handle
What is a possible cause of this problem?
A. The lockd daemon on the local system is no longer running.
B. The mountd daemon on the local system has out of date configuration information.
C. The automountd daemon has not been informed of changes to the automount maps.
D. The file or directory has been removed on the NFS server without the client's knowledge.
3. You have two 50-MByte UFS file systems, one located on a single disk, and the other located on a RAID 1 mirror. Both file systems are full. The RAID 1 mirror uses a round-robin read policy. Statistically, which is true of the RAID 1 mirror when reading data?
A. The mirror is faster.
B. The mirror is slower.
C. Round-robin read policies are not allowed.
D. The mirror and single disk exhibit the same performance.
4. In which situation will Solaris Volume Manager volumes continue to function normally in the event of the corruption of one copy of its state database?
A. Solaris Volume Manager volumes will function normally if the master copy of the state database is not corrupted.
B. Solaris Volume Manager volumes will function normally if the copy of the state database on the boot disk is available.
C. Solaris Volume Manager volumes will function normally if no more than a single copy of the state database is corrupted.
D. Solaris Volume Manager volumes will function normally if more than half of the copies of the state database are available.
5. You want to automatically mount an NFS resource. You also want to mount the NFS resource so that if the server becomes unavailable, and the client reboots, system initialization will continue without waiting for the resource to mount. Which mount option can be added to the client's /etc/vfstab file to achieve this?
6. The default run level is 3 and the host is configured as an NFS server with valid entries in /etc/dfs/dfstab. Which two command strings restart NFS services? (Choose two.)
A. init 6
B. pkill -HUP inetd
C. /etc/init.d/nfs.server restart
D. /etc/init.d/nfs.server stop;/etc/init.d/nfs.server start
7. You are receiving error messages that the /lard file system is full. You check and see that it has a large file called swapfile. Your system has more than enough swap space. You suspect that the file is in use as swap space. Which sequence of commands confirms that the file was in use as swap space, and helps correct the file system problem?
A. swap -r /lard/swapfile ; rm /lard/swapfile
B. swap -l ; swap -d /lard/swapfile ; rm /lard/swapfile
C. swap -l ; rm /lard/swapfile ; swap -d /lard/swapfile
D. swap -l ; swap -r /lard/swapfile ; rm /lard/swapfile
8. Which two are functions of an NFS client? (Choose two.)
A. runs the nfsd daemon
B. makes resources available over the network
C. mounts remote resources across the network
D. is configured using the /etc/dfs/dfstab file
E. mounts a remote resource and uses it as though it were local
9. You are working on a system connected to the network. You are attempting to access a currently mounted NFS directory. Your system displays the message:
nfs mount: host1: : NFS: Service not responding
nfs mount: retrying: /usr/share/man
What can you do to solve this problem?
A. ensure that nfsd is running on the NFS server
B. ensure that mountd is running on the NFS server
C. send a HUP signal to inetd process on the NFS server
D. send a HUP signal to the rpcbind process on the NFS server
10. Interlace size is a tunable parameter associated with which three levels of RAID? (Choose three.)
A. RAID 0
B. RAID 1
C. RAID 5
D. RAID 0+1
11. You have a system used for application development. The process app-rev23 owned by user epiphylla terminates abnormally. Which two effects can the root user configure? (Choose two.)
A. The process app-rev23 produces no core file at all.
B. The process app-rev23 produces a core file without the string "core" appearing anywhere within the file name.
C. The process app-rev23 produces a global core file readable by any user in a global /var/corefiles directory.
D. The process app-rev23 produces a total of three core files, one in the current directory of the process, one in epiphylla's home directory, and one in a global /var/corefiles directory.
12. The auto_home automount map is an example of which type of map?
13. Solaris Volume Manager offers advantages over storing data in traditional disk slices. What are two of these advantages? (Choose two.)
A. It facilitates the rotational interleaving of data.
B. It enables the definition of disk usage patterns.
C. It offers the possibility of significant performance improvement.
D. It manages the data to ensure that disk failure does not automatically lead to data loss.
14. You have Solaris Volume Manager installed on your system and want to create your first metadevice. What initial action must you take?
A. run a command to create the first state database
B. run a utility to add a license to enable SVM for Solaris 9
C. run a command to initialize the configuration metadevice
D. run the vxinstall utility to initialize the volume manager software for use
E. create a soft partition using the -s initialize option with the appropriate command
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1