Sun Certified Solaris Associate
- Exam Number/Code : 310-105
- Exam Name : Sun Certified Solaris Associate
- Questions and Answers : 157 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 310-105 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 310-105 Test Engine
Free 310-105 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for SUN Other Certifications 310-105 exam (Sun Certified Solaris Associate). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 310-105 exam test is the hot exam of SUN certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 310-105 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 310-105 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 310-105 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 310-105 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 310-105 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 310-105 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 310-105 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 310-105 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for SUN 310-105 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 310-105 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the SUN Other Certifications 310-105 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
SUN 310-105 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 310-105 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 310-105 Exam. The 310-105 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
310-105 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our SUN 310-105 Exam will provide you with free 310-105 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 310-105 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your SUN Other Certifications exam and get your SUN Other Certifications Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 310-105 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 310-105 exam | 310-105 pdf exam | 310-105 braindumps | 310-105 study guides | 310-105 trainning materials | 310-105 simulations | 310-105 testing engine | 310-105 vce | 310-105 torrent | 310-105 dumps | free download 310-105 | 310-105 practice exam | 310-105 preparation files | 310-105 questions | 310-105 answers.
How to pass your 310-105 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 310-105 test,The safer.easier way to get SUN Other Certifications Certification .
Exam : Sun 310-105
Title : Sun Certified Solaris Associate
1. Val has gathered information about the data stored in her home directory using the following command line.
$ du -sk * | sort -n | tail > file2
Which answer correctly describes what happens when the command is invoked?
A. The tail command redirects stdin to file2
B. The sort command redirects stdout to the du command
C. The stdout from the du command is sent to the sort command
D. The stderr from the tail command will be sent to file2
2. Click the Exhibit button. The exhibit shows a listing of Jane's home directory. Jane wants to delete the directory dir1. Choose the command that would remove only the dir1 directory.
A. rm ./widgets/*
B. rm ./widgets/dir1
C. rm -r ./widgets
D. rmdir ./widgets/dir1
3. Click the Exhibit button. Jane has listed the contents of her home directory as shown in the exhibit. Choose which command she would have entered to produce this output.
A. ls -lR
B. ls -lLR
C. ls -lr
D. ls -LR *
E. ls -lr *
4. Your logging into the system as user Val, you are notified upon login that you must change your user password on the system. Your current password is 2co0lu! Choose the password that meets the requirements for a user changing the password on a Solaris 10 system.
D. 321 123!
5. Jane is about to edit a file with the vi editor. She executes the following command:
$ vi ./customer_sat.txt
Choose the vi editor mode that Jane will be using when the file is opened.
A. command mode
B. edit mode
C. last line mode
D. ex mode
6. Click the Exhibit button. The exhibit shows a listing of Jane's directory. Consider the entry repair. Choose the commands that might have been used to create this file.
A. cp /export/home/jane/things/fixit /export/home/jane/repair
B. ln /export/home/jane/repair /export/home/jane/things/fixit
C. ln /export/home/jane/things/fixit /export/home/jane/repair
D. mkfile 32b /export/home/jane/repair
E. ln -s /export/home/jane/things/fixit /export/home/jane/repair
F. ln -s /export/home/jane/repair /export/home/jane/things/fixit
7. Consider the following command:
$ cal 9 1752
The cal command is followed by which one of the following choices?
8. Click the Exhibit button. Frank needs to add write access for the sales group, so he uses the following command:
$ chmod g+w project543.dat
Choose which answer reflects the result of this command.
A. Only the sales group will be given write access to the file.
B. Only the sales group and market group will have write access to the file.
C. The sales group and market group and user jane will have write access to the file.
D. The sales group and market group and user jane and others will have write access to the file.
9. Click the Exhibit button. Examine the exhibit. Choose the answer the best describes the 8 th field of the output of an ls command.
A. file creation time
B. inode change time
C. last access time
D. last modify time
10. Click the Exhibit button. The exhibit is a listing of your current directory. Based on the information shown, choose the file from the listing that is a regular file.
11. Click the Exhibit button. The exhibit shows the first few lines of a system run control script. In which shell is this script executed?
A. Bourne Shell
B. Z Shell
C. C Shell
D. Korn Shell
E. Bash Shell
12. Jane is trying to configure the swat utility. The software and man pages are located in the /usr/sfw directory. When Jane attempts to use the man command the following message appears:
$ man swat
No manual entry for swat.
Choose the command that Jane can execute to display the man page.
A. man /usr/sfw/swat
B. man -f /usr/sfw/swat
C. man -M /usr/sfw/man swat
D. man -s 1M swat
13. Tina has executed the following command:
$ affiliate.sh 2>>/var/log/worklog
Choose the statement that is true concerning this command.
A. stdin is redirected to a file.
B. stderr is redirected to a file.
C. stdout is redirected to a file.
D. all output from the script is redirected to a file.
14. Click the Exhibit button. The exhibit shows information about data in Jane's home directory. Which answer describes where the directory named dir1 is stored within the file system.
A. In the inode associated with directory dir1
B. In the directory file called dir1
C. In the ACL associated with dir1
D. In the directory file called widgets
E. In the inode associated with directory widgets
F. In the ACL associated with widgets