Sun Certified Systems Installer for Sun Cluster 3.X
- Exam Number/Code : 310-330
- Exam Name : Sun Certified Systems Installer for Sun Cluster 3.X
- Questions and Answers : 136 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 310-330 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 310-330 Test Engine
Free 310-330 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for SUN Other Certifications 310-330 exam (Sun Certified Systems Installer for Sun Cluster 3.X). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 310-330 exam test is the hot exam of SUN certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 310-330 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 310-330 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 310-330 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 310-330 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 310-330 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 310-330 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 310-330 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 310-330 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for SUN 310-330 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 310-330 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the SUN Other Certifications 310-330 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
SUN 310-330 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 310-330 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 310-330 Exam. The 310-330 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
310-330 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our SUN 310-330 Exam will provide you with free 310-330 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 310-330 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your SUN Other Certifications exam and get your SUN Other Certifications Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 310-330 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 310-330 exam | 310-330 pdf exam | 310-330 braindumps | 310-330 study guides | 310-330 trainning materials | 310-330 simulations | 310-330 testing engine | 310-330 vce | 310-330 torrent | 310-330 dumps | free download 310-330 | 310-330 practice exam | 310-330 preparation files | 310-330 questions | 310-330 answers.
How to pass your 310-330 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 310-330 test,The safer.easier way to get SUN Other Certifications Certification .
Exam : Sun 310-330
Title : Sun Certified Systems Installer for Sun Cluster 3.X
1. Which two statements about name services running on a Sun Cluster 3.x cluster node are true? (Choose two.)
A. The cluster nodes can be NIS clients.
B. The cluster nodes can be DNS primary servers.
C. The cluster nodes can be used as NIS master servers.
D. The cluster nodes can be used as NIS+ master servers.
2. In SC3.0, which two must be true for all adapters that are members of the same NAFO group? (Choose two.)
A. They must all use different MAC addresses.
B. They must all be connected to the same subnet.
C. You must have an /etc/hostname.adp file for all of them.
D. You must have an /etc/hostname.adp file for exactly one of them.
3. Sun Cluster 3.x software resolves name service lookups from which two network information tables? (Choose two.)
4. Which is a benefit of providing cluster installation documentation through WINGS?
A. WINGS templates are distributed on the EIS CD-ROM for easy access.
B. WINGS is publicly available on the Internet and thus accessible anywhere.
C. WINGS can automatically provide email copies of documentation for the customer.
D. WINGS provides consistently formatted documents with the legal requirements in the proper places.
5. Which modification to the MANPATH variable will include the Sun Cluster 3.x man page for the scinstall command?
A. export PATH=$PATH:/usr/cluster/man
B. export MANPATH=$MANPATH:/usr/cluster/bin
C. export MANPATH=$MANPATH:/usr/cluster/man
D. export MANPATH=$MANPATH:/opt/SUNWcluster/man
6. Which statement regarding the private network is true?
A. SCI cables must be attached using switches for all two-node clusters.
B. The SCI interface is supported in a Sun Cluster 3.x environment for PCI IO boards.
C. The SCI interface is supported in a Sun Cluster 3.x environment for sbus IO boards.
D. SCI cables must be attached in a point-to-point configuration for all two-node clusters.
7. Where is the Explorer output sent after an installation?
B. [email protected]
C. the Symptom Resolution Database
D. the Explorer Database in your time zone
8. Which three deliverables must be included in every Sun Cluster 3.x installation? (Choose three.)
A. A Quorum device must be configured.
B. Explorer must be run and the output must be uploaded.
C. An administrative workstation must be identified, installed, and configured.
D. The Cluster must be EIS-compliant and the WINGS form must be completed.
E. The SunCluster 3.x Post Install Template must be filled out and sent to [email protected]
9. You have clustered two v880 servers which have internal FCAL drives and you need to enable Sun Traffic Manager Software. You remember that STMS is not supported on internal fibre controllers.
How do you exclude the internal controller from STMS?
A. Add an entry to the /kernel/drv/ssd.conf to set mpxio_disable=ues on the internal controller path and reboot.
B. Add an entry to the /kernel/drv/qlc.conf to set mpxio_disable=ues on the internal controller path and reboot.
C. Add an entry to the /kernel/drv/jnic.conf to set mpxio_disable=ues on the internal controller path and reboot.
D. Add an entry to the /kernel/drv/scsi_vhci.conf to set mpxio_disable=ues on the internal controller path and reboot.
10. You have two 220R servers with internal CD-ROMs in a cluster, each connected to a pair of D2 storage arrays. Which step is required to ensure there are no SCSI conflicts?
A. Set use-nvramrc? to false on both nodes.
B. On both nodes, set scsi-initiator-id variable to 6.
C. On one node, set the scsi-initiator-id variable to 6 and leave the second node set to 7.
D. On one node, use the nvramrc to set scsi-initiator-id properties for each external host bus adapter to 6.
11. You have a four-node cluster in an N+1 topology. What is the minimum number of Quorum devices that are required to be configured?
12. If you try to add a LogicalHostname or SharedAddress resource in Sun Cluster 3.0 without having any NAFO groups existing on the interfaces being used, what happens?
A. The creation of the resource fails.
B. The creation of the resource succeeds, but you will not be able to enable the resource.
C. The command tries to create PNM groups automatically for you and, if successful, creates the resource.
D. There is no problem. You are not required to have NAFO groups for all interfaces being used for LogicalHostname and SharedAddress resources.
13. What is different about in.mpathd running for IPMP in Sun Cluster 3.1 from in.mpathd running in a non-clustered Solaris environment?
A. In the cluster, in.mpathd automatically records its state in the CCR.
B. In the cluster, in.mpathd communicates with its counterpart on the other node.
C. In the cluster, in.mpathd can automatically cause application resource failovers.
D. Nothing is different about in.mpathd in the two examples.
14. Which package should be installed and patched before the VM 3.1.1 software is installed?
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1