CCIE SP Cable Qualification Exam
- Exam Number/Code : 350-021
- Exam Name : CCIE SP Cable Qualification Exam
- Questions and Answers : 400 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 89.00
- 350-021 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 350-021 Test Engine
Free 350-021 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCIE 350-021 exam (CCIE SP Cable Qualification Exam). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 350-021 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 350-021 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 350-021 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 350-021 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 350-021 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 350-021 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 350-021 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 350-021 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 350-021 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 350-021 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 350-021 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCIE 350-021 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 350-021 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 350-021 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 350-021 Exam. The 350-021 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
350-021 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 350-021 Exam will provide you with free 350-021 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 350-021 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCIE exam and get your CCIE Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 350-021 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 350-021 exam | 350-021 pdf exam | 350-021 braindumps | 350-021 study guides | 350-021 trainning materials | 350-021 simulations | 350-021 testing engine | 350-021 vce | 350-021 torrent | 350-021 dumps | free download 350-021 | 350-021 practice exam | 350-021 preparation files | 350-021 questions | 350-021 answers.
How to pass your 350-021 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 350-021 test,The safer.easier way to get CCIE Certification .
Exam : Cisco 350-021
Title : CCIE SP Cable Qualification Exam
1. HFC cable television return path networks are aligned to provide: (multiple answer)
A. Asymmetrical gain since the downstream and upstream bandwidths are also asymmetrical
B. Unity gain with a fixed input level and varying output levels adjusted by the selection of a fixed value attenuator and equalizer at the output stage in each of the return amplifiers in the network
C. Unity gain with a fixed output level and varying input levels adjusted by the selection of a fixed value attenuator and equalizer at the input stage of each of the return amplifiers in the network
D. Cable modems the ability to power range comfortably within their output power dynamic range
E. It is not necessary to align the return path amplifiers since the CMTS will automatically adjust the cable modem transmit power levels.
2. In a cable HFC plant, which devices are modulators? (multiple answer)
A. CMTS line card
C. Diplex filter
D. Set top box
E. Fiber node
3. Cisco recommends the use of a headend-grade coaxial cable or a quad-shield coaxial cable with a minimum of 60% + 40% braid and double foil insulation to connect the cable modem cards to the HFC network. The center conductor must be straight and extend 1/8 inch (3.2 mm) beyond the end of the connector, and the connector should be securely crimped to the cable. Select three recommended cable types that can be used to connect the Cisco uBR7200 series universal broadband routers: (multiple answer)
A. RG 58
B. RG 59
C. RG 59/U
D. RG 6
E. RG 7
4. Upon deleting an IOS image file from flash, an execution of show flash shows the file still in flash, with a 'D' preceding it (as shown in the exhibit). What step must be taken in order to remove the file completely?
A. Erase the file from flash
B. Format the flash device
C. Replace the flash card - it is defective
D. Execute a squeeze command on the flash device
5. Unity gain is being used for alignment. The first amplifier from the node has 25 dB of gain and is 2000 feet away with cable loss of 1 dB per 100 feet. The node has an output of 35 dBmV at 55.25 MHz. What is the input at the amplifier?
6. A router is set to boot from flash, but cannot find boot commands in the configuration. Also, valid files do not exist in the default flash device. The router will:
A. Boot from ROM, since there are no valid sources
B. Try to boot from the network, using a default filename
C. Terminate the boot process with an error message
D. Try to boot from the network, then boot from ROM as a backup
7. Given a PAL HFC and 8 MHz channel lineup in the downstream, is it possible to utilize 6 MHz DOCSIS cable modems and signals on the network?
A. No, only 8 MHz channel spacing is available for Downstream data signals
B. Yes, as long as the 6 MHz DOCSIS signal is within a valid 8 MHz channel
C. Yes, as long as the DOCSIS signal is upconverted through a PAL upconverter
D. No, DOCSIS cannot be mixed with EuroDOCSIS in the Donwstream
E. DOCSIS must be used only in an EIA-542 channel plans
8. The name of the DOCSIS config file to download will be offered to the cable modem in what DHCP field?
9. A network administrator is using debug commands to check the performance of a network. What steps can the administrator take to ensure that the "debug" will not require too much CPU, or at least that she will not have to reboot the router to disable debug? (multiple answer)
A. Make the debug command as specific as possible
B. Use the max-time parameter of the debug command
C. In configuration mode, enter scheduler interval 15
D. Configure a loopback to channel debug traffic
10. There are two different headends with two different frequencies available sharing the same plant. There is a -10dB cable loss to the second active in the cascade. What is the required pad for balancing
A. A 0 pad
B. A 1 pad
C. A 2 pad
D. A 3 pad
E. A 4 pad
F. A 5 pad
11. If there are two different headends with two different frequencies available sharing the same plant, what frequency will the two groups of cable modems, which are brand new, and have never been on-line, lock on?
A. They will lock on the frequency configured on the linecard.
B. They will lock on the frequency configured on the upconverter.
C. They will lock on the first frequency they find.
D. They will lock on the lowest frequency.
E. They will lock on the last frequency remembered in ram.
12. A DOCSIS 2-way data system is being designedto limit upstream traffic. Unknown modems should be kept from using precious Upstream bandwidth. Given these requirements, it should beensured that the DOCSIS configuration file has what set?
A. Vendor-specific information field
B. Max-cpe should be set to 1
C. CMTS authentication field should be set
D. Network Access should be set to 0
E. Downstream frequency should be set above 450 MHz
13. Every time a typing mistake is made at the exec prompt of a router, the message from the router indicates a lookup is being performed. Also, there is a waiting period of several seconds before the next command can be typed. Can this behavior be changed?
A. No, this is a built in feature of Cisco IOS? software.
B. Yes, use the no ip domain-lookup command.
C. Yes, use the no ip helper-address command.
D. Yes, use the no ip multicast helper-map command.
E. Yes, use the no exec lookup command.
14. Which are HFC cable television forward path networks aligned to provide? (multiple answer)
A. For asymmetrical gain since the downstream and upstream bandwidths are also asymmetrical
B. For unity gain with a fixed input level and varying output levels adjusted by the selection of a fixed value attenuator and equalizer at the output stage in each of the forward amplifiers in the network
C. For unity gain with a fixed output level and varying input levels adjusted by the selection of a fixed value attenuator & equalizer at the input stage of each of the forward amplifiers in the network
D. It is not necessary to align the forward path amplifiers since the CMTS will automatically compensate for forward path gain discrepancies.
E. For unity gain and are level compensated by automatic gain and slope control systems utilizing RF pilot reference carriers