CCIE SP IP Telephony Qualification Exam
- Exam Number/Code : 350-024
- Exam Name : CCIE SP IP Telephony Qualification Exam
- Questions and Answers : 400 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 350-024 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 350-024 Test Engine
Free 350-024 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCIE 350-024 exam (CCIE SP IP Telephony Qualification Exam). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 350-024 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 350-024 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 350-024 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 350-024 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 350-024 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 350-024 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 350-024 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 350-024 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 350-024 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 350-024 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 350-024 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCIE 350-024 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 350-024 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 350-024 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 350-024 Exam. The 350-024 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
350-024 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 350-024 Exam will provide you with free 350-024 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 350-024 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCIE exam and get your CCIE Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 350-024 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 350-024 exam | 350-024 pdf exam | 350-024 braindumps | 350-024 study guides | 350-024 trainning materials | 350-024 simulations | 350-024 testing engine | 350-024 vce | 350-024 torrent | 350-024 dumps | free download 350-024 | 350-024 practice exam | 350-024 preparation files | 350-024 questions | 350-024 answers.
How to pass your 350-024 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 350-024 test,The safer.easier way to get CCIE Certification .
Exam : Cisco 350-024
Title : CCIE SP IP Telephony Qualification Exam
1. What interface does SMDI traditionally use?
2. What statement is an attribute of ISDN Non-Facility Associated Signaling (NFAS)?
A. Single D-channel controls B-channels on the same T1 span, as well on other T1-spans.
B. Single T1 span can be split into two "trunk groups", each with its own dedicated D-channel.
C. Is available on both T1 and E1 PRIs.
D. Enables the D-channel to transmit "data" information unrelated to any voice call, such as inter-switch status updates.
E. Applicable to voice calls on PRI only, but not to data PRI calls.
3. When troubleshooting a FailSafe problem in Unity, the first place you should look for detailed error messages is the:
B. System Log
C. Application Log
D. SDL Trace
E. Status Monitor
4. The Catalyst 6000 in the shown diagram has been configured with the following commands:set qos enableset port qos 5/1-48 vlan-basedset port qos 5/1-48 trust-ext untrustedset port qos 5/1-48 trust trust-cosAssuming that the IP Phone is connected to port 5/1, which statements are true?
A. The IP Phone will re-write the CoS of 802.1p/Q-tagged packets from the PC to CoS=0.
B. The Catalyst 6000 switch port 5/1 will re-write the CoS of all packets with a Cos=0.
C. The Catalyst 6000 switch port 5/1 will re-write the CoS of all packets received on VLAN 110 with CoS=5.
D. The IP Phone will not modify the DSCP of packets from the PC.
E. The Catalyst 6000 will not modify the CoS of any packets received on port 5/1.
5. What does the term "MGCP backhaul" mean?
A. Encapsulating ISDN Q.931 CDR records to a RADIUS server
B. Translating ISDN Q.931 messaging into MGCP events to the MGCP Call Agent
C. Transporting ISDN Q.921 messaging across IP to the MGCP Call Agent
D. Transporting ISDN Q.931 messaging across IP to the MGCP Call Agent
E. Transporting T1 CAS messaging across IP to the MGCP Call Agent
6. The IOS GWs support ECMA QSIG. CM, in MGCP Call Agent mode, supports ISO QSIG. What implications does this have on an IP telephony network?
A. None, the ISO standard is a superset of the ECMA standard.
B. None, as long as the IOS GW remains in contact with the CM at all times.
C. During MGCP GW Fallback, no calls to the attached QSIG PBX will work.
D. During MGCP GW Fallback, basic calls to the attached QSIG PBX will work.
E. During MGCP GW Fallback, all call functionality to the attached QSIG PBX will work.
7. What type of signaling provides Dialed Number Information Service (DNIS) on a T1/E1?
B. Loop Start
C. Ground start
D. All of the above
8. In order to pass hook-flash on h.323 from FXS to FXO:
A. connection plar must be configured on the voice-port (FXS)
B. connection plar must be configured on the voice-port (FXS) and (FXO)
C. connection trunk must be configured on the voice-port (FXS)
D. connection trunk must be configured on the voice-port (FXS) and (FXO)
E. None of the above
9. When troubleshooting an IOS Voice Gateway, what command will produce detailed information (codec, ERL, tx/rx packets, dial peers, etc) on currently active calls?
A. show voice call active
B. show call active voice
C. show voice port
D. show voice call
10. The terms "Wink start", "Delay start" and "Immediate start" are applicable to:
A. Analog E&M Signaling
B. T1 CAS E&M signaling
C. E1 CAS E&M Signaling
D. Analog DID Signaling
E. All of the above
11. What protocol does an IP Phone use to learn the IP Address of its TFTP Server?
C. Skinny Station Protocol
12. When Direct Inward Dial is used on a POTS dial peer and an incoming POTS call enters the router: (multiple answer)
A. The number that is dialing (ANI) automatically becomes the destination-pattern number for the IP destination.
B. The number that is dialed (DNIS) automatically becomes the destination-pattern number for the IP destination.
C. The number that is dialing (ANI) automatically becomes the destination-pattern number for the telephony destination.
D. The number that is dialed (DNIS) automatically becomes the destination-pattern number for the telephony destination.
E. The number that is dialed (DNIS) & the number that is dialing (ANI) automatically becomes the destination-pattern number for the IP & telephony destination.
13. Consider phone A, assigned to Calling Search Space A. Calling Search Space A contains the following partitions (in the order shown), listed with their respective Route Patterns:Partition_A1, containing Route Pattern 1XXXPartition_A2, containing Route Pattern 10XXIf Phone A dials "1001", what statement is true?
A. Route Pattern 1XXX and 10XX both match, but since 1XXX is listed first, it will be chosen.
B. Route Pattern 1XXX and 10XX both match, but since 10XX is a better match, it will be chosen.
C. None of the route patterns are an exact match, thus none will match, and the caller will hear re-order tone.
D. Both patterns are equivalent matches, and Call Manager will choose them in a round robin fashion.
14. The user at phone A dials 5551212555. What Digit string is sent to the PSTN for termination assuming call routing is working properly through the IP Network? NOTE: There are 2 exhibits for this question.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 299.00 x 1