- Exam Number/Code : 352-001
- Exam Name : ADVDESIGN
- Questions and Answers : 240 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 352-001 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 352-001 Test Engine
Free 352-001 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for CCDE 352-001 exam (ADVDESIGN). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 352-001 exam test is the hot exam of Cisco certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 352-001 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 352-001 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 352-001 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 352-001 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 352-001 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 352-001 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 352-001 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 352-001 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for Cisco 352-001 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 352-001 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the CCDE 352-001 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
Cisco 352-001 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 352-001 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 352-001 Exam. The 352-001 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
352-001 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our Cisco 352-001 Exam will provide you with free 352-001 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 352-001 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your CCDE exam and get your CCDE Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 352-001 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 352-001 exam | 352-001 pdf exam | 352-001 braindumps | 352-001 study guides | 352-001 trainning materials | 352-001 simulations | 352-001 testing engine | 352-001 vce | 352-001 torrent | 352-001 dumps | free download 352-001 | 352-001 practice exam | 352-001 preparation files | 352-001 questions | 352-001 answers.
How to pass your 352-001 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 352-001 test,The safer.easier way to get CCDE Certification .
Exam : Cisco 352-001
Title : ADVDESIGN
1. How many broadcast segments are contained in this network according to the exhibit?
2. What is the way that an OSPF ABR uses to prevent summary route information from being readvertised from an area into the network core (Area 0)?
A. It advertises only inter-area summaries to the backbone.
B. It uses poison reverse and split horizon.
C. It only sends locally originated summaries to the backbone.
D. It compares the area number on the summary LSA to the local area.
3. The TIS company is deploying OSPF on a point-to-multipoint Frame Relay network. The remote sites needn??t to communicate with each other and there are a relatively small number of sites (scaling is not a concern).
How to configure OSPF for this topology in order to minimize the additional routing information injected into the network and keep the configuration size and complexity to a minimum?
A. Configure the link as OSPF nonbroadcast and manually configure each of the remote sites as a neighbor.
B. Configure the link as OSPF broadcast and configure the hub router to always be the designated router.
C. Configure the link as OSPF broadcast and configure a mesh group towards the remote routers.
D. Configure the link at the hub router as OSPF point-to-multipoint and at the remote routers as OSPF point-to-point.
4. Which VPN management feature would be considered to ensure that the network had the least disruption of service when making topology changes?
A. dynamic reconfiguration
B. path MTU discovery
C. auto setup
D. remote management
5. The IGP next-hop reachability for a BGP route is lost but a default route is available.
Assuming that BGP connectivity is maintained, what will happen to the BGP route?
A. It will be put in a hold-down state by BGP until the next hop has been updated.
B. It will be removed from the BGP table.
C. It will be considered a valid route.
D. It will be considered invalid for traffic forwarding.
6. What is high availability?
A. redundant infrastructure
B. clustering of computer systems
C. reduced MTBF
D. continuous operation of computing systems
7. According to the network in this exhibit, traffic directed towards 10.1.5.1 arrives at TIS-R4. Which path will the traffic take from here?
A. It will take TIS-R2.
B. It will not take any path. TIS-R4 will drop the traffic.
C. It will take TIS-R3.
D. It will load share between TIS-R2 and TIS-R3.
8. Which two steps can be taken by the sinkhole technique? (Choose two.)
A. reverse the direction of an attack
B. redirect an attack away from its target
C. monitor attack noise, scans, and other activity
D. delay an attack from reaching its target
9. NetFlow provides valuable information about network users and applications, peak usage times, and traffic routing. Which function is of NetFlow?
A. monitor configuration changes
B. monitor CPU utilization
C. monitor link utilization
D. generate traps for failure conditions
10. Connecting an IS-IS router to four links and redistributing 75 routes from RIP.
How many LSPs will be originated by this router?
A. one LSP: containing the router information, internal routes, and external routes
B. six LSPs: one for each link, one containing router information, and one containing external routing information
C. two LSPs: one containing router information and internal routes and one containing external routes
D. three LSPs: one containing all links, one containing router information, and one containing external routing information
11. Lafeyette Productions is looking for a new ISP that has improved availability, load balancing, and catastrophe protection. Which type of ISP connectivity solution would be best?
A. single run
C. stub domain EBGP
D. direct BGP peering
12. You are the Cisco Network Designer in certways.com. Which two characteristics are most typical of a SAN? (Choose two.)
A. NICs are used for network connectivity.
B. Servers request specific blocks of data.
C. Storage devices are directly connected to servers.
D. A fabric is used as the hardware for connecting servers to storage devices.
13. What information can you get from TCP flags while assessing an attack?
A. source of the attack
B. type of attack
C. target of the attack
D. priority of the attack traffic
14. In the network presented in the following exhibit, all routers are configured to perform EIGRP on all interfaces. All interface bandwidths are set to 1000, and the delays are configured as displayed. In the topology table at Router TIS-RC, you see only one path towards 1.1.0/24.
Why Router TIS-RC only has one path in its topology table?
A. Router TIS-RB is not advertising 10.1.1.0/24 to Router TIS-RC due to split horizon.
B. Router TIS-RD is not advertising 10.1.1.0/24 to Router TIS-RC because Router TIS-RC is its feasible successor.
C. Router TIS-RD is not advertising 10.1.1.0/24 to Router TIS-RC due to split horizon.
D. Router TIS-RB is not advertising 10.1.1.0/24 to Router TIS-RC because Router TIS-RC is its feasible successor.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1