C.P.M. Module 1: Purchasing Process
- Exam Number/Code : 630-005
- Exam Name : C.P.M. Module 1: Purchasing Process
- Questions and Answers : 209 Q&As
- Update Time: 2013-04-05
$ 119.00$ 69.00
- 630-005 Hard Copy (PDF)
- 630-005 Test Engine
Free 630-005 Demo Download
Test4pass offers free demo for ISM 630-005 exam (C.P.M. Module 1: Purchasing Process). You can check out the interface, question quality and usability of our practice exams before you decide to buy it. We are the only one site can offer demo for almost all products.
It is well known that 630-005 exam test is the hot exam of ISM certification. Test4pass offer you all the Q&A of the 630-005 real test . It is the examination of the perfect combination and it will help you pass 630-005 exam at the first time!
Why choose Test4pass 630-005 braindumps
Quality and Value for the 630-005 Exam
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 630-005 Exam
Downloadable, Interactive 630-005 Testing engines
Verified Answers Researched by Industry Experts
Drag and Drop questions as experienced in the Actual Exams
Practice Test Questions accompanied by exhibits
Our Practice Test Questions are backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Test4pass 630-005 Exam Features
Quality and Value for the 630-005 Exam
Test4pass Practice Exams for ISM 630-005 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy, using only certified subject matter experts and published authors for development.
100% Guarantee to Pass Your 630-005 Exam
If you prepare for the exam using our Test4pass testing engine, we guarantee your success in the first attempt. If you do not pass the ISM 630-005 exam (ProCurve Secure WAN) on your first attempt we will give you a FULL REFUND of your purchasing fee AND send you another same value product for free.
ISM 630-005 Downloadable, Printable Exams (in PDF format)
Our Exam 630-005 Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take your 630-005 Exam. The 630-005 Exam details are researched and produced by Professional Certification Experts who are constantly using industry experience to produce precise, and logical. You may get questions from different web sites or books, but logic is the key. Our Product will help you not only pass in the first try, but also save your valuable time.
630-005 Downloadable, Interactive Testing engines
We are all well aware that a major problem in the IT industry is that there is a lack of quality study materials. Our Exam Preparation Material provides you everything you will need to take a certification examination. Like actual certification exams, our Practice Tests are in multiple-choice (MCQs) Our ISM 630-005 Exam will provide you with free 630-005 dumps questions with verified answers that reflect the actual exam. These questions and answers provide you with the experience of taking the actual test. High quality and Value for the 630-005 Exam:100% Guarantee to Pass Your ISM exam and get your ISM Certification.
Hot KeyWords On 630-005 test
We collect some hot keywords about this exam:
Test4pass , Pass 4 Sure , Test in Side ,Pass Guide ,Test King 630-005 exam | 630-005 pdf exam | 630-005 braindumps | 630-005 study guides | 630-005 trainning materials | 630-005 simulations | 630-005 testing engine | 630-005 vce | 630-005 torrent | 630-005 dumps | free download 630-005 | 630-005 practice exam | 630-005 preparation files | 630-005 questions | 630-005 answers.
How to pass your 630-005 exam
You can search on Search Engine and Find Best IT Certification site: Test4pass.com - Find the Method to succeed 630-005 test,The safer.easier way to get ISM Certification .
Exam : ISM 630-005
Title : C.P.M. Module 1: Purchasing Process
1. At which of the following times does the purchased raw material physically enters purchased goods inventory in a manufacturing stockless inventory program?
A. Never, since it becomes work in progress or goods shipped.
B. Five days before it is needed.
C. One day before it is needed.
D. At the time of delivery.
2. TestInside.com has a 10% profit margin before taxes and spends 50% of its sales dollar on materials. What percentage reduction in material costs for TestInside.com to achieve an increase of 5% in sales?
3. Which of the following would NOT be included in a commodity record?
A. Supplier financial performance.
B. A list of sources.
C. Price history.
4. Which of the following statements regarding the process of reviewing supplier samples and/or demonstrations with user departments and functional departments such as quality, engineering, research, and administration, are FALSE?
A. It increases the amount of time involved in making a buying decision.
B. It is an example of purchasing's role as a service function within the organization.
C. It reduces purchased prices by allowing purchasing to make the final buying decision.
D. It leads to improved quality because the supplier will have a better understanding of user requirements.
5. Which of the following should the buyer FIRST do when a using department requests that the buyer purchase a specific brand-name product?
A. Attempt to negotiate a lower price with the supplier of the brand-name product.
B. Attempt to persuade the user to furnish performance specifications.
C. Search for competitive suppliers that furnish similar products.
D. Appeal the request to higher purchasing management.
6. You work as a buyer at TestInside.com. You place an online order containing only price, quantity, and description. You do NOT have a written contract with the supplier. The parts fail inspection, and the supplier claims it is under no obligation for the parts. What would be your FIRST line of action in this situation?
A. Accept the parts and write a contract covering the supplier's obligations in future online transactions.
B. State that an implied warranty for merchantability is applicable to the parts.
C. Use a manual order system for all future orders with the supplier.
D. Accept the parts with no further comment.
7. In which of the following payment methods used in global sourcing, does the seller present only its draft on the buyer to its bank for collection, while the shipping and other documents are sent directly to the buyer?
A. Open account.
B. Sight draft collection.
C. Clean draft collection.
D. Confirmed letters of credit.
8. From which of the following are prices requested from in the second step of two-step bidding?
A. All suppliers submitting acceptable technical proposals in the first step.
B. The three suppliers submitting the best proposals in the first step.
C. All suppliers qualified to submit proposals in the first step.
D. All suppliers submitting proposals in the first step.
9. Which of the following is the MOST important aspect of service contract administration?
A. Aggressive management of the contract.
B. Selection of the right source.
C. A fair and reasonable price.
D. A sound statement of work.
10. In which of the following countries outside of the United States do U.S. patentees enjoy protection against infringement?
A. In countries that have full diplomatic relations with the United States.
B. In countries that are signatories to patent conventions only.
C. In European Union member counties only.
D. In GATT member countries only.
E. None of the above.
11. TestInside.com has a contract with Road Haulers, Ltd. to dispose of toxic material at a site in New Orleans. However, Road Haulers, Ltd. decides to use a site in Dallasinstead. The site at Dallas is a cheaper but disreputable source. Who has primary liability in this situation?
B. Road Haulers, Ltd.
C. The site at New Orleans.
D. The site at Dallas.
12. Which of the following is MOST likely to assure receipt of materials against the invoice from the supplier?
A. The Receiving Department.
B. The Production Department.
C. The Purchasing Department.
D. The Accounts Payable Department.
13. You work as a purchaser at TestInside.com. Your brother works as an engineer for a major supplier for TestInside.com. Your brother asks you for input on a new product line that his company is developing. The product is quite similar to one that TestInside.com currently buys from another company. Which of the following is the PRIMARY ethical issue that arises in this situation?
D. Conflict of interest
14. Which of the following is generally NOT included in the cost analysis process?
A. Semi-variable costs.
B. Overhead costs.
C. Indirect costs.
D. Sunk costs.
My Shopping Cart
- $ 199.00 x 1